You live in a world similar to our own: great, sprawling cities with buildings at every corner, and an abundance of people and technology. When you don't count the common dragon attack, life seems pretty-- wait a sec! Did I say dragon attack? YES! This is modern fantasy! Modern means cities and jobs and relationships and cars, and fantasy means spells and magical creatures! Combined, it means magical creatures getting run over by spells!
The focus of this action is the massive city of Atlas, where magical creatures get ran over the most!
In case you haven't already guessed, the term "normal life" has a different meaning here. Driving to your job is horrible not because of bad traffic, but because of the daily magical fights between monster hunters and their prey or the monsters themselves. Wanna get to your destination faster and travel on foot? You might get caught in the crossfire.
But it isn't all so bad. You still have your phones and your handguns, and on top of that, you can shoot electricity out of your fingers or make things appear with a hand motion or a word... or two.
Still not impressed? Every year, the sky colosseum in the center of Atlas--the Citadel--is opened for the Grand Atlas Tournament. Exactly what it sounds like, the tournament allows contestants of any species to fight each other. Not to the death, of course, but all kinds of magic and all kinds of tactics may be used to win.
The victor of every round against every one of his or her opponents receives a device that grants one wish. As long as the wish isn't for more wishes or the death of every living being or omnipotence and stuff like that, you can wish for anything.
Strive to be the strongest and reach for the stars! Or, if you wanna be boring about it, live like a modern peasant and get a girlfriend and all that.
- All strengths must be balanced with weaknesses!
- Magic is not limited to alchemy and all that boring D&D stuff! Throw in a bit of bullet dodging or pistol summoning here and there!
- If you only have a line to post, post it anyway! I won't force you to write an essay or a book. As long as it has an opening for others to respond, I won't get angry!
- While I don't mind one liners, I do mind bad grammar. If your native language is English, I expect you to use it properly. "hey bby do u wna go out w/ me" is NOT proper English. A few typos here and there are okay, but NO text speaking or whatever.
- Keep all sexual content in PMs!
- All Iwaku rules apply
- Most importantly: three strikes and you're out!
If you read these, put "Walpurgisnacht" at the end of your CS!
Appearance(image. As long as it isn't a real life picture, I don't mind the artstyle.)
Relationship (if any)
Last edited by a moderator: