2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Once upon a time, I successfully finished a roleplay. And upon that time, I had the time of my life. But, as fate may have it, I'm not done with my adventure yet. A while ago, I stumbled upon an image that greatly sparked my creativity, and I plastered it to the side of a new thread. Lots of people took interest, and to be honest, I was far too happy with the results.

I give you, The Witch's Son MOCK 2

order_and_mysticism_are_strange_bedfellows_by_anonbea-d5v2ax5.jpg

Modern day Wiccan, working under the nose of a few professionals. I haven't had much of a plot idea yet, but I can sit on this egg. PM me if you're interested! We can swap ideas.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I am interested in this idea if you are still looking for people.

Sad, this started out really well, until your partner choose to not stay in the kitchen. Soooo, if you're still thinking about reworking this one too, I'm definitely up for it. If you want to try this with someone else, that's fine. I've got a huge list of Dip Projects already on my list. LOL! But still, this one has potential too. ;)

Edit: Just a thought, if the original thread is still good, you can move the story with the original member, that kid choosing flowers, and get him out of there. Then, either my charrie can already be there unknowingly and see what transpires, or we can skip time and start with that after noon. I so hate losing your awesome into.

Let me know! :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.