1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Modern day vampire hunter, more science than fantasy

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by windshadow, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there I am searching for a partner for a scientific Vampire hunter story that I am looking to try. I don't really like vampires being these super powered undead beings, but I wanted to do a story with some that make more sense.

My stories are kind of harsh in terms of detail, I try my best to write a lot. But that being said it looks like this is a site full of people who enjoy writing details. This story has some adult themes since there are vampires that feast on blood and things like that. Its a fair story, with no real limitations as to what can happen. That being said its based on science and reasoning so its also not pure gore.

I am looking for a female partner who is at least 18 obviously due to the themes. Someone who enjoys playing herself or similar in the story since that is literally what I like to do.

PM me if interested.

Cheers!

2. Just curious if you already found a partner. Let me know. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.