3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
"To be an assassin, one must walk the thin line between life and death, and ensure that no force is strong enough to make you fall."​
~ Ghost
The Darkmoon Brotherhood is a world renowned guild of assassins. They are the kingpins in the death dealing industry, led by one of the world's top assassins, Ghost. Real names are a trivial matter in the guild, everyone operates under their alias. These aliases are their calling cards, their marks on the world and what they will be remembered for when they die.

The guild headquarters acts as a humble abode for all of its members. It offers everything an assassin needs in order to be effective. Weapons cashe, shooting range, medical room, underground parking, library, bar, kitchen, bed, and bath, all wrapped together in an inconspicuous wood and stone building in the highlands of Scotland.

-------------------------------

Alrighty, who's all up to playing assassins? This will be a semi-lit to advanced rp, up to two characters per person. No small children characters allowed, small children should not be involved with assassinations. I'm also on the hunt for a co-gm, if anyone thinks themselves brace enough to work with my crazy ass.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
~hey~hey!! ツ

Boo here again! Yays! K sooooo would l♥ves to join... but not as co~gm cuz... yeeeeaahhh. Boom. :/

Reactions: AshenAngel
I'll state my interest, mostly due to my love of firearms, and combat writing.

sounds fun! o;

Interested as well!

Sweet guys, I'll get started on a signup thread!

Reactions: beautie
I am very interested in this idea. Please do let me know if there is any development and space for me.

For now I shall state my interest XD

Sorry guys, I've been busy moving across the country with my fish. Currently feeling guilty about keeping him in a Chinese takeout container, but he'll be back in his bowl in a day. I've been putting together a thread, but my edits have been getting eaten constantly. So, delays ftw. I'm glad to see so many people interested in this, though!!

Sorry guys, I've been busy moving across the country with my fish. Currently feeling guilty about keeping him in a Chinese takeout container, but he'll be back in his bowl in a day. I've been putting together a thread, but my edits have been getting eaten constantly. So, delays ftw. I'm glad to see so many people interested in this, though!!
Good luck with your fish!

• Thank You
Reactions: AshenAngel
Status
Not open for further replies.