Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
It's been 2 years since the ending conflict that was the assault by Char's Neo-Zeon forces. Hundreds of thousands have died in the wars since the death of Deikun and the Earth Federation is holding onto what remains of their authority after so nearly being destroyed by the Axis drop only narrowly being saved by Amuro Ray's sacrifice. Many pilots have offered their service to Earth in the years following the sudden and devastating actions delivered by the spacenoids due to Earth's apparent decadence. However Londo Bell, a group led and commanded by the legendary war hero Bright Noa of the One Year War, has been busy hunting down and dismantling whatever forces are left by the Zeonic Forces namely what is left of Char's Neo Zeon. Deciding to form a group under one of his senior officers Bright intends to use this group as a mobile suit commando unit of sorts aiming to swiftly dismantle and destroy the remnants of Zeon wherever they may be at. Though still at a loss due to the deaths of many ace pilots many members of Londo Bell remain hopeful and stalwart in hopes that Earth will no longer be threatened by those who seeks to destroy it and it's inhabitants.

====

Hello everyone this is my first attempt at making a Universal Century based roleplay and I will be the first to state I am not the most knowledgeable gundam fan when it comes to U.C. However I've been mulling over this idea and figured a group of Londo Bell pilots with varying degrees of skills all fighting Zeon/Sleeves forces one year before the events of Unicorn would be interesting. Depending on feedback I am more than willing to set this back a year or a few months after the events of Char's Counterattack. I would like for this to be an intermediate level roleplay and would appreciate a Co-GM in helping plan and handle events and technology related things in the roleplay. I have no finite plans for this roleplay and will be making things up as we go along.

For fairness sake I will be denying access to actual Gundam suits themselves. I'd prefer mass produced models and or other machines. I would prefer to stick to canon suits but I may consider fanon suits as well if a very strong case is presented. This roleplay will be strictly told by the federation side of things however through NPC's we may see some of Zeon's side. This is because A. I don't like having to manage two separate factions in thread and B. I have a natural distaste for Zeon myself.

Keep in mind that out-dated suits like the Zaku-ll won't probably be accepted due to them being frankly overwhelmingly outmatched at this point in time. This is not to keep things boring but to keep players from trying to go ham on a Geara Doga in an original Gelgoog and thinking they should have the edge despite one suit being made back when Zeon was starting to lose the one year war.

Anyways New-Types are allowed but they can't be Amuro, Kamile, or Judau levels in power. Keep them milder and old types are more encouraged then not.

Anyway I'd appreciate any feedback on the subject and I'd love some interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.