1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Mobile and side bars

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by IntrusivePenDesperateSword, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The new layout and design of the site is great - don't get me wrong - but on (at least my) mobile, using either of the two sidebars, either for alerts and conversations or for forum overview, is horrendously slow, leaving me waiting for about half a minute for the lagging to stop and for myself to be thrown out of the sidebar again. At least a few attempts have to be done in order to access alerts or conversations successfully.

Thank you. This has been my feedback.

• Thank Thank x 1
  2. Thanks for the feedback!

However I would suggest putting this in the main thread for the update feedback :) @Diana will be going through them on there and she might miss additional threads.

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.