Votes: 6 50.0%
  • League of Legends

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to join, but I can't do well in DotA when I'm piss drunk like when I play LoL.

The wonderful avatar with the girl in black is mine

Well @captchakiller managed to convince me to play Dota 2… so I suppose I'll be jumping on the bandwagon for this…

but no matter what, warcraft 3 will always have a very special place in my heart <3

Am I the only one that likes League? X.x

Am I the only one that likes League? X.x

I know a LOT of people who play LoL, just none of them are on Iwaku lol. Personally, I've just had a bad experience with League and a certain couple of people, so I decided to give DotA a shot. I just made a group for anyone with a steam account, welcome both Lague and DotA players. Maybe you'll get more luck there haha :D

Eh... I kind of prefer Smite over EITHER of these Mobas. Mechanics are easier to pick up than Dota 2, The builds are more varied and interesting than in League... And the community beats both others hands down.

There's also going to be a few Moba's coming out soon, and I think that, though the two ' classics' will still go strong for quite a while, a lot of quality will be found in the new generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.