Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
If you're like me whose socially incapacitated at all times then even on online games you loner it out and only join party's when necessary. (Guilds are out of the question unless you're really REALLY bored). But sometimes I need someone to team back me up too and unfortunately I don't have a man made golem to follow my every will and command. So this is where you guys come in. If you want a random venture body in your quest of playing a video game then PM me or write something down below.

My current games are:
Aura Kingdom
Elsword
Wizard 101
Eden Eternal

I'm open to new MMO's but my personal preference would be if they have anime graphics and some type of fantasy genre.

Also just for the sake of any future events. I don't have the best computer in the world. Sometimes it will shut down or kick me out of the game in very precarious moments. Although rare I'd rather not you get all mad for me unexpectedly abandoning you in a dungeon. I will PM you on here if anything of the sort happens so just check your inbox.

Disclaimer: My time is Pacific Time Zone so if you're the complete opposite then expect the only time we will be able to play together is on the weekends.

Oh yea and I suck at typing messages in-game while fighting. So if I suddenly become silent during a boss fight then I'm too concentrated on not dying to reply to you. (I'll do it afterwards). (Depending if I didn't die).

Status
Not open for further replies.