Mmm, soup. Oh, hai there.

Y

Yonni

Original poster
About the Gentleman Cat --
Well. Because I stink at introductions, and talking about myself gives me the willies, I'm gonna' use the template.

What do you prefer to be called?
Yonni, Yonbi, Yonbibuns or any other sassy nickname you can come up with. Nicknames are fun.​
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Mystery! Because, why not?​
How old are you?
23; with a geezer's soul.​
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes! Been roleplaying since the days when 90% of roleplays were about wolves. And MUDS.​
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Group-roleplays mostly, unless I jive with the prospective single-partner.​
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
WHO DOESN'T?​

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
WE ALL

WE ALL
WE ALL BECOME
ONE

Seriously. Her voice is magical. So, HI! Hope I can improve with you all. And make movie-magic memories while rubbing our characters faces together in a non-romantic way. I'm into heavy character development and twisty plots. And if you're a Suikoden fan, I'll instantly love you.​

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes! Been roleplaying since the days when 90% of roleplays were about wolves. And MUDS.

._____. That's how I started roleplaying too. Werewolves, man.

Also, welcome to Iwaku. :)

I started roleplaying as a Sailor Senshi. O__O

Welcome to the site, Yonni ^o^

That's way classier.

tumblr_inline_nbyfkzGF321qmlqgn.gif

I remember liking them specifically. And then even more when I found out Haruka wasn't a man.

Thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: foodforpigs
I started role playing around the time this book was extremely popular...I think it was called Warriors? Basically it was full of cats that could talk, were in different clans, and (in the role play groups I was in) had terribly written information and tragic back stories.

Welcome to Iwaku, Yonnie! :) I like your mustache tuxedo cat icon.

OH.

Weirdly enough. I always pass by the Warriors series in Chapters and I'm like, erm. Cats. Warrior-cats. I should--uh, wdjhadlahsdlk but there's so many! And I shame-walk away. Someday, I swear.

Thanks, Alice! Expect more cat-icons in the future.

BABY LOVER OF MINE HEART.
I don't even know how to transform your new username into a sassy nickname, but I'll find a way.

Welcome to Iwakuroleplay.... This place... it's being ran by cats I swear....
Enjoy your time here, Iwaku desu!

Thanks, Ser! You're a Ser Cat, too, aren't you? I knew it. Pshh--

I shall! *Insert slow, awkward wink*

I suppose I could be. K stands for many, many, many things.