MMF triad, Fantasy/scifi, Kinky goodness, and/or all of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Midian

Original poster
So now that my semester is over and I have my time back, I'd like to get back into a few mature roleplays!

Some things I am looking to do:
Play a female in a hetero situation. Although I love MM and FF, I'd like a change of pace.
Develop an emotionally and psychologically rich story with an aggressive player who helps build the story
Post about 3-4 times a week, if not more as scheduling allows
Play with someone who uses good and easily-read grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, AND writes at least 3ish decent paragraphs when posting

Some things I would like to try out:
An MMF triad relationship
Brother/sister
Fantasy elements (witches, vampires werewolves, mythological creatures)
Kinks (bondage, boot worship, knife play, pegging, tease and denial, animalistic/aggressive sex)

Some things I would not like to do:

Play a submissive woman or a dominant male
Yuri or yaoi
Play with someone, regardless of the preferences of their character, who does not make choices or move the plot along (does not just react to what I post or only follows my lead)
Play just smut without deeper meanings and plot

I would like to play with two other people for the MMF idea, but otherwise I would only like to play with just one person per idea. I am open to starting a couple or so of new games. So, please feel free to message me if you see something you like and you think our playing styles would match :)

Im willing to try out the MMF idea or if you have any plots for the kinkier stuff Im willing to try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.