MLP: OCxFLUTTERSHY

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
"Felicia! this beast was on a berry Induced sugar rush! DX it got me all messy with its berry juice coated fur!"

And Jack was okay! :D

Fluttershy blinked. "...Uh...?" she looked at her own hands and sure enough, raspberry juice. She looked up at the bear and gave a bit of a smile. "Don't scare me like that!...You too, Jack!"

Jack chuckled to himself and pulled the bear into a full nelson hold, the bear responding by stepping on Jack's feet and pulling him into a boston crab, Jack laughing along with the bear as they wrestled.

"This is Bruce. Say hi, boy!"

The bear began to roar in a set pattern that went something like 'RRRRRYYYYY RAAAAAME RRRZZZZ ROOOOOSSSS (My name is bruce)'

"Ain't he a genius? :D"

A bead of sweat ran down Fluttershy's head, watching the two wrestle. She looked to Bruce and giggled once he finished introducing himself. "Aww.~ He is a very smart bear!~" she said as she began to pet Bruce's hair.

Jack smiled at the sight of his new dream girl making friends with Bruce the bear. Suddenly, there was a loud roar, like that of some massive beas-

It was just Jack's stomach.

"D'awww. I'm hungry. :("

Fluttershy jumped a bit and looked to Jack. "Oh! ...Well, what should we do?" she asked curiously. "Shall we go somewhere to eat?"

"Yes. :O I need to buy comic books too, so we can go out for lunch!"

-

Jack was watching a nearby comic store in town with great interest, handing some money for food to Fluttershy.

"Here, knock yourself out: I'm gonna go get the latest Green Lantern Corps. :O"

Fluttershy squeaked a bit (oAo), and took the money. "O-Oh..uh...Ok..." She looked around for a restaurant. Fluttershy hadn't been learning about the restaurants yet, but to her luck she knew how to count and save money and could tell which restaurants were for another day. She walked over to a nearby Burger King and went inside. It was packed inside, with many adults and parents and children with paper crowns.

She was thoroughly scared.

Once it was her turn in line, she ordered chicken fries (after the cashier had to tell her what every number and every meal was). She thanked the cashier and waited until her food was brought up. Fluttershy took a glance to a glass case filled with the children's toys and saw....

Herself?!

"Eh?!" she walked over to the case and started at them. Everyone was there! As little dolls! She was thoroughly fascinated.

"Hey lady!"

A little toddler girl walked over, and looked up at the case.

"That one's my favorite~" She sang, pointing to a Fluttershy toy. "Do you like 'My Little Pony' too?"

"O-Oh?" Fluttershy looked to the girl and smiled. "H-Hello.~" she looked over to where the girl was pointing and then she blushed. "O-Oh! Thank yo--I MEAN that's good!" she said stammering. "O-Oh? H-heheh y-y-yes I do..."

Fluttershy was starting to have a mini meltdown in her mind.

"Hey, there you are!"

Jack walked into the burger king to see Fluttershy had only bought chicken FRIIIIIEEESSSS!!! (I swear, there was a BK commercial that shouted that last part).

"Oh…I guess I'll need to get my food…and drinks for both of us. Hey, you okay, Felicia?…Feliciaaaaaaa~?"

"Oh! Y-Yes Jack?!" Fluttershy looked over as if startled out of a daydream. She nodded. "O-Oh um...y-yeah..."

"You look a bit shaken up, Felicia. Is something wrong?…"

"Oh!" Fluttershy strained not to give herself away. "Nothing nothing...I t-thought I saw a spider but it was just..h-hair. E-eheheh..." she managed to stutter that out, and it burned her heart to lie and keep a secret. "U-Uh were you going to order your food?"

"Oh yeah, but not here at burger king. This stuff isn't healthy! D:" He replied, getting some cash from his wallet and grabbing some chinese take-out to soothe his enormous hunger. "I mean, chinese food isn't too good either, but it's healthier by a long shot- Hey waitaminute!…You were staring at that 'my little pony' toy…do you…watch that show?"

"Oh...ok!" Fluttershy followed Jack as he got his chinese food. When he asked about the show, Fluttershy started to go a bit pale. W...We're a show? Like filmed? she thought to herself.

"Oh...I...yes?"

The thought of him, and thousands of other people that "watched the show" and saw Fluttershy's embarrassing moments made her want to cry, and she looked like she was about to.

"Uhh…" Jack began to blush. He couldn't destroy his manliness… "I don't…I saw clips, nothing more, but it was a commercial!…Hah…hah hah…hah…"

He was about to have a meltdown of his own.

Fluttershy continued to look very scared, not being able to mask it anymore. But she knew she couldn't blurt her secret to Jack. "Y-You only saw clips...but everyone else could've..." without realizing it, Fluttershy was starting to talk to herself. A little bit audible to Jack, with some words being lost in her voice cracking. Fluttershy squeezed her eyes shut and immediately ran the other way. "I-I'll be back!!" she called before turning to run right back to Celestia's house.

Jack bit his lip, and began to run after, taking a moment to recover from what had just happened. A girl asked if he watched MLP. And it was a girl he liked. Didn't seem like a good combination at all.

"Felicia! wait! D:"

Fluttershy had made a made dash to Celestia's house and once there, she immediately burst in through the door crying. "P-Princess Celestia!" she called out as she ran up and clung to her tightly. "W-W-We've been being watched!"