MLP: OCxFLUTTERSHY

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
"You're bloody rich!" Exclaimed Jack. "You're from a higher class of people, right? you could wipe your rear with a hundred dollar bill and date celebrities!"

"U-Um..." Fluttershy had a bead of sweat run down her head. "I'd...rather not do that..."

"…Oh….cool?" Replied Jack, blushing. "I mean, you'd give a normal ole' middle class…fist fighter…a chance? :O"

-

And just at that moment, a gang of bikers not far from Jack and Fluttershy's human ages appeared, sporting leather outfits and mohawks that were dyed with hot colors, armed with chains, pipes, baseball bats, and other makeshift weaponry.

"Hey boys~!" Sang one of them poorly. "I always wanted a pink haired bitch. How 'bout'chu lads?"

The other bikers chimed in their similar wish to have fluttershy as their own too.

"So, hows about you ditch this punk 'ere n' get wit a real man, ye dig?"

They took the girl by the arm and began to drag her away. Spike hurried into try and stop them, and was kicked away a couple times.

Jack glared at them, and assumed a Jeet Kune Do style stance, charging into the leader of the gang with his shoulder, and throwing a barrage of relentless punches to make him let go of 'Felicia'

"HOOOOORRAAAA!!!" Roared Jack, as he struck at the biker.

Fluttershy didn't know what he meant by her giving Jack a chance and her head tilted to the side a bit. "Eh...?"

Her question was cut short when the bikers started to arrive. She looked at them, starting to get afraid and hiding behind Jack, but it didn't prove anything as her arm got grabbed, causing Fluttershy to shriek.

Jack continued to beat on the first biker as the others tried to take Fluttershy away, Spike on the ground, nose bleeding. The bikers tried to come at him with their weapons, but his violent flurries of punches, kicks, knife hand strikes, palm strikes, and other karate techniques were enough to keep them at bay. Of course, the last straw came when one of them actually managed to jump out of the way of a chambered punch from Jack, which hit a street lamp, and caused it to fall over. This scared the bikers to half death, and Jack was able to pummel them into submission, before tossing them into a nearby dumpster.

Jack helped Spike up into his arms, and looked towards the building ahead.

"Here, I'll get this kid inside…lead the way."

When Fluttershy was let go, she was still cowering behind a near by tree, shivering violently. She dared herself to look up and saw that Spike and Jack were approaching. "O-Oh!...O-Ok!" she got up and ran to the house and knocked on the door.

(Control some of the other ponies? :O I can do Spike, Jack, and most other normal humans.)

Derpy opened the door, and was overjoyed to see the three altogether. Ms. Hooves, AKA Miss "Delilah Harvard" welcomed them in before seeing the blood on Spike. The woman was dressed up in a maid's outfit, and had a feather duster to boot.

"Heeeey!" She began. "Were you kids playing rough?"

"Uhh…No?" Said Jack immediately. "It was just Karate. :D"

"Oh, Okay! :D"

And Jack moved into the living room to lay Spike on the couch, Derpy not realizing what happened for real.

Twilight, now Lina Park, looked over to Fluttershy, Jack, and Spike. She jumped at seeing Spike. "Spike!" she exclaimed as she ran over. "What in the world happened?! And Flu--Felicia, where have you been? And who's this? Why is there bruises?!" Twilight started filing out the questions one by one, and Applejack (Amber Jackson) had to calm her down.

"Woah woah woah, calm down Twilight. I'm sure they can explain everything..."

"It's okay: He's okay!…we just had an encounter with some…unkind people." Explained Jack. "Spike was trying to save Felicia here, and I had to step in with some Karate Action to save them…heh..."

"Karate?" Twilight asked. "Oh wow..." She walked over to the couch and sat near Spike. "Are you ok Spike?"

Fluttershy sat near Spike and Twilight and then looked up at Jack. "T-Thank you for saving me..." she said softly.

Spike nodded. "Yeah 'sis.' I'm okay. But I could totallly get those jerks!"

"Maybe if you had some training…" Chuckled Jack, who noticed Fluttershy look up at him and thank him for the assist, causing him to blush lightly, and babbled a little before getting back into coherent speech.

"No prob: Stay safe, okay? I have to go…"

Fluttershy nodded and smiled. "Have a good night,"

Applejack and Twilight looked to each other with a quizzical look, wondering why Jack had started babbling all over a thank you. Then again, two certain ponies back home probably would have done the same. (Totally not referencing Snips and Snails)

Spike wiped his nose one more time as Jack waved and left the building to head to his own home, before grinning wildly, and standing up on the couch to put a hand on Fluttershy's shoulder.

"He's totally into you!" He laughed. "You should go out with him. Let him teach you how things work!"

Fluttershy blushed and didn't know what to say. Realizing this, Applejack gave Spike a light tap on the head. "And YOU need to get cleaned up so you can heal. Leave Fluttershy alone to think about that stuff..." she said. Fluttershy merely looked over and then looked back at her knees and the floor.

The next day came almost immediately, complete with an introduction to high school: The ponies were each assisted by some guys who had volunteered to show them around. And of course, by coincidence, Jack was to guide 'Felicia.'

-

At some point in their walk-around, Jack led Felicia closer to the woods, where some animals were hanging out.

"This really is a beautiful spot here: Not many come out for various reasons, like fear or dislike of animals, or something stupid like that. There's really nothing to worry about, considering I've fought the local bear here: Boxing, Wrestling, and Good Ole' Fashioned Karate Kumite Sparring. Not even an animal can stand up to my might: But don't worry, they're all still alive…"

He didn't want to sound like a weakling...

"The only reason I keep them alive is so they can learn new tricks and test me each time." He half lied. "…Okay, I love these animals. If that makes me any less of a man, then eat me."

Fluttershy nearly cut him off at the mention of animals. "There's animals around here?!~" her eyes lit up and she immediately started searching the forest down. She half climbed a tree and looked up at its branches, seeing if there were any birds around there.

Jack watched Fluttershy zip around to look for animals, before Jack leaped up onto the largest branch, standing on his right foot's toes, as he looked with the girl. He blinked, when he saw a turtle nearby, crawling over to a nearby puddle of water. It seemed rather calm, and serene on its own, as it sipped the much needed liquid. Jack gestured for Fluttershy to wait, taking the girl into his arms, and leaping down near the turtle carefully.

Jack whistled for the turtle to come over. The turtle slowly turned to face them, making small noises in an attempt to attract other animals, squirrels and rabbits answering the call.

Reactions: 1 person
Fluttershy looked to Jack with a curious look. When he took her and jumped to the turtle, she made a soft squeak and buried her face in his chest. She did not have her wings, so fluttering down to the ground would be quite frightening at the moment.

She looked up once she felt they were on the ground and looked to Jack, and then to the turtle. "Oh...! Awww...A little turtle!" she said softly. Fluttershy let Jack go and walked up to the turtle, crouching down. And once the other animals came out, she looked to them all happily. "So cuute..!"

"She's a regular Disney Princess…" Jack muttered to himself, a bead of sweat forming and rolling downwards, as he sat down next to her, holding the turtle and admiring its humble nature.

"Godspeed you magnificent bastard."

And he sent the turtle off towards the forest, towards its next destination, wherever it was going...

Of course, by total coincidence, a bear was coming over on all fours: and it looked none too happy that there were two humans messing with its prey, so it began to charge towards the two, Jack hearing the bear just in time, and leaping out to grapple with it, holding it in its place as the bear struggled back, Jack doing his best not to use lethal force. At least until it would try and attack 'Felicia,' then he'd get dangerous.

"RUN!" He shouted to Fluttershy, before the bear pinned him down, and roared, Jack's eyes closed, as if hurt as streaks of red decorated his face, and his inability to move.

Fluttershy looked up to Jack and gasped. "Oh no! WAIT!" one of the only words that would be legitimately screamed from Fluttershy. She ran up to the bear and kneeled near it. She then began to pet the bear softly, whispering gently. "Oh please, calm down little one...It's ok, we aren't invading your space..."