MLP FIM: For ponies and their friends. [Setup Thread

I just edited it to keep levitation only, and remove everything else. As for his unique talent, I decided to make it his ACTUAL unique talent - creature analysis. I did state that he was a biologist/arthropologist after all.

Yeah, telekinesis only applies to clouds.

Well that's a lot more agreeable I guess.

So Yep, All is well and acceptable as long as you don't intend to go create your own weather xD...

Because that would probably piss a lot of Ponies off.

Yeah doing the starter post xD

Got a bit tired in the middle xD but trying.

Name: Nox

Race: Pony
Age Category: Teen
Abilities: Not really an 'Ability' but he's good at farming and plowing.
About: Nox is from a little cabin on machintosh hill. Having lived most of his life alone with his parents, he hadn't really needed to rely on anypony else. As a family, they had a small farm of wheat, and they'd use it to make things like bread, which they sold in Appleloosa. But there was a fire and his quiet life got torn apart, his parents going with the fire. He was sent to Ponyville to live with his uncle, Full Steam. Being so secluded from everyone, he's a bit shy and awkward, and don't really know how to say hi to someone. He'll probably wait for someone else to make the first move.
Other: One you get to know him, he's a lot of fun to be around!

Also can I say I love you and I love this roleplay .____.'' (Brony all the way!)

Name
Cloud Chaser
-Appearance-
11173375_458153524344990_5291978701415463843_n.jpg

Race
Earth Pony
Age Category: (Baby,Child,Teenager,Adult,Elder) (Alt:Baby,Filly/Colt,Mare/Stallion, Etc)
Stallion
Abilities
His special talent is therapy. He brings light into the darkness of ponies and brightens up their minds, helps guide them back to a healthier life. He's not a bad adult therapist, but he really specializes in foals and yearlings/teenagers. But he does do sessions for adults
About
Cloud Chaser was adopted by two Pegasus ponies after being placed in foster care. He was never known to be a very mean spirited pony, always easy going and loving. He got his cutie mark when one of his classmates came to school weeping because her fish died. The teacher could do little to console the heartbroken filly, so he sat outside and talked her through it. When they came back inside and a happier looking filly, the class erupted in excitement (poor Cloud Chaser had no idea and was quite startled by their sudden squeals) after finding that he had gained his cutie mark; a bright yellow, orange and red sun. He didn't understand it at first, but as he thought about it he realized that his special talents was talking ponies through hard times.

So he went onto being a therapist, and met Pumpkin Spice at a decoration shop. The two fell in love and married, had a family not a year after.

Other
He is married to Pumpkin Spice and father to Blue Emerald (youngest) and Shining Spark

NPCs (I wanted to give my character a good background, and I have wanted to have a character have a family outside of the friendships he'll make, I hope this is alright)

Name
Pumpkin Spice
-Appearance-
20887_458161491010860_7262368482413952536_n.jpg

Race

Earth Pony
Age Category: (Baby,Child,Teenager,Adult,Elder) (Alt:Baby,Filly/Colt,Mare/Stallion, Etc)

Stallion
Abilities

He owns his own decoration shop. He specializes in creating holiday decor, and birthday. He cooks holiday meals as well as creating art.
About

He grew up in Canterlot as a single foal to a single mare. He got his cutie mark before anypony in his class after finding out that art was his favourite subject. He opened up his own shop and met Cloud Chaser at a coffee shop. The two married and adopted Shining Spark, and later on Blue Emerald. They have been living in a country house since then with a dog named Jake and a cat named Ernest. Pumpkin is a really happy go lucky stallion; he loves a good joke. He's hardly the pony to keep anypony down, and lifts spirits. He's really got a good aura to him though he does suffer from depression.
Other

N/A

Name
Shining Spark

Appearance
11169867_458162594344083_3699893848374863339_n.jpg

Race
Zebra Pegsus
Abilities
She recently got her cutie mark after returning from flight school one day. After a rain cloud accidentally managed to work itself on the course and all the other foals were headed straight for it, she flew as fast as she could (despite her instructor's cries to stop) and slammed head on into the cloud. Tactfully she avoided the lightening that shot out of it and sent it flying back where it belongs. Thus how she got her cutie mark; a rain cloud with rain drops and lightening flying out. She is destined to be a weather pony.
About
She was the daughter of a pegsus who could not afford to have a daughter. She was adopted as an infant to Cloud Chaser and Pumpkin Spice. When she got old enough, her fathers sent her off to flight school, where she became quick friends with other foals. Not much to say about her rather than she's a very supportive pony, and ready to help anypony. She's a problem solver but rather shy, and tends to take over small group time.
Other
She's very protective of Blue (her baby brother)

Name
Blue Emerald
Appearance
11150505_458162627677413_8797394861523194941_n.jpg

Race
Unicorn
Abilities
N/A (too young)
About
Nothing really different or out of the norm for this little colt, he's just a toddler. He was adopted by Pumpkin Spice and Cloud Chaser just a year ago and has been living a happy life in a ranch house.
Other
N/A

@DamienKryn accepted XD

@LogicfromLogic
So you play your own little family eh?. And a Double stallion pair at that.

Well I have no issue with that I guess.

A Zebra pegasus sound fun xD

Yeah, seems fully acceptable to me.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@DamienKryn accepted XD

@LogicfromLogic
So you play your own little family eh?. And a Double stallion pair at that.

Well I have no issue with that I guess.

A Zebra pegasus sound fun xD

Yeah, seems fully acceptable to me.
I just have a certain way I want the family to be depicted. Cloud Dancer is an old character of mine that I first made as a small colt, so this is a continued story for him ^.^

Name:Anastasia
alicorn_pony_auction__1__closed__by_alicornparty-d78q8mj.jpg

Race:Alicorn
Age Category:Mare
Abilities:Some Magic, can fly
About:She is princess of Sunnytown- A town cursed in the everfree. Originally a Unicorn, when luna was turning into nightmare moon a freak accident Mutated her into an alicorn.She was away from her town one night, and suddenly a young filly was burned in a fire because she was not there. As Punishment, her whole town including her herself was cursed. She hates being afflicted by the curse, but she didn't get it as bad as everyone else because sh etruley was innocent. Every night she cries at the fact she'll neve rbe able to see Canterlot again.She longs for the day Somepony will save them from the curse, and prays the Cutie map will lead the maine 6 to her little town.
Other
A Pet kitten named crystal

Attachments

• nichigo_at_the_grand_galloping_gala_by_yuandnichigopictures-d6c7qa7.png
    nichigo_at_the_grand_galloping_gala_by_yuandnichigopictures-d6c7qa7.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 7
Anotherpony that want a Alicorn character.

Well, at least your character is a Princess.

However I somewhat Like the story. It actually fits right into something I have intended to launch later...

But we simply cannot have Random Mutations turning ponies into Alicorn.

So to make it work smoothly there will be some modifications.

First, She can be the Princess of a town called Sunny town that excisted long ago. Thus she's a Alicorn and its nothing strange about that.

Lets also say that the cause of that fire was supposedly Anastashia's own brother. And that he had been supposedly been missing ever since and nopony have a clue of to where he actually went... and for some reason cannot recall exactly what happened.

However please don't post in the Ic's in the future before your character is accepted xD

[Could I make an Alicorn? I found the perfect pony while searching for a Pegasi but wanted to make sure first]

Nay!...

xD

Nearly everypony seem to want to make an Alicorn...

But I'm trying to keep thar very limited. And we already have 1, any more alicorns now would be hard to get into the plot.

Would a unicorn with steampunk capabilities to build synthetic wings count as Alicorn?

Oh, OK. I just thought that 1 or 2 more Alicorns wouldn't hurt. I'll keep searching....

Well it does hurt xD... a lot.

The reason is simple, You have in general 3 Races, not counting the crystal version and one Unique.

The Alicorns are unique in the way that they have a mixture of all the other three pony races. And by thus are very unique seem to be treated as Royals because of it.

And the point of The normal pony world is that ponies work together to solve their problem. Aka Pegasus handle the weather, Earth ponies farm the land, and Unicorns handle the magical things.

But an alicorn can somewhat do all of that, and having a lot of ponies that can do everything is not very helpful in a Rp that base on how Ponies solve troubles together and build frienships.

And Alicorns become a bit Over Power too, and a bit -Sue...

Thus the solution is either to ban them mostly.

Or Make an entire Village or specie that Alicorns originate from. And work out strict limitations on their abilities.

Like that they wouldn't be able to fly and use magic at the same time.

And things like that.

7f6556421a8b77f363e3dfbeb058d905.jpg

Name: All Star but friends and family call her Star

Race: Pegasus

Age Category: Teenage Mare

Abilities: Flight, Amazing at sporty games but mainly soccer

About: All Star was born in Cloudsdale like many other Pegasi before her. But, unlike others, she was more interested in sports then the sky's limit. Of course, she still participated in all the races and became as fast as her sister Rainbow Dash. All Star chose sports though and while playing soccer, she won with soaring colors and gained her cutie mark

Other: She Pinkie Promises to uphold all rules

97f544082b9ad2b67e89c22777a04b7e.jpg

Name: Spectra

Race: Unicorn

Abilities: Makes music, Great at making plays and singing

About: Spectra was born and raised in Manehatten and has only recently moved here but she likes it a lot. Spectra grew up around music and looks up to Vinyl Scratch. She hopes to became a famous singer and song writer when she's older. Spectra was always quite interested in her magic as well so she learned a lot from the many books she has stored away

9ba8200a90ce82e2fabadb3e351c14e7.jpg

Name: Starry Skies

Race: Unicorn

Age Category: Teenage Made

Abilities: Amazing at magic, Total bookworm

About: Starry Skies was Princess Luna's number one student before she was sent to live in Ponyville. Starry Skies found that her and Princess Twilight were a lot alike and they became fast friends

49e5b6ea374ef82be5bb9298b6cb2987.jpg

Name: Vanilla Swirl but everyone calls her Vanilla

Race: Earth Pony

Abilities: Amazing at gardening, Decent cook

About: Vanilla Swirl was born and raised in Ponyville, the town she loves. She loves animals and is good friends with Fluttershy, but her passion is gardening. She loves the Earth and will do whatever to keep it healthy. She gained her cutiemark after cleaning up a huge mess in a beautiful field and planting more plants

Other: She Pinke Promises to uphold all rules

Last edited by a moderator: