MLP FIM: For ponies and their friends. [Setup Thread

@Latos I completely understand and i had forgotten about nightmare moon, but they (Sleepy-time/ Nightmare) can't always put beings to sleep they were young when they put their parents to sleep they are just less powerful pony versions of the sandman and the boogeyman but i'll try to figure something else out for them

Exactly my point ^^

@Killroy Yeah sorry ^^

But as @Olissa say, its better to have normal characters that are unique by their talents and personality xD

alright as i said i'll try to figure something else out

I hope you still have room for another pony. :)

Name: Starry Inks
-Apperance-
Starry Inks.PNG
Race: Unicorn
Age Category: Young Adult
Abilities: Simple levitation magic, boundless creativity, ability to write a thousand words in five minute.
About: Starry Inks is a simple mare with a big dream, to someday write a book as well-received as Daring Doo. She currently lives in Ponyville waiting to pursue her dream.
Other: Starry often has a quill and paper on hoof, ready to write something down when inspiration may strike.

@EternalMusic we both were in a group called Olympus High School, I played Persephone, I believe you submitted a character sheet for Aphrodite. The roleplay never took off, so it died really soon.
Wasn't there that other one where I had two indian goddesses as well~?

@Iatos I think we should ask for other types of ponies cause is it just me or are there a lot of unicorns here at the moment~? ^^;;

Strawberry Cream.PNG
Name:
Strawberry Cream

Race:
Pegasus

Age Category:
Teenager/Mare

Abilities:
-Flight
-Sweets Making Skills

About:
Strawberry Cream is known as Berry by her friends. She is kind and all smiles, she loves to see the smiles on everypony's faces when they try her sweet treats. She owns a small cafe in Ponyville.

Other:
I've only seen the first season, I hope that isn't a problem

cute~

what is that thing in your siggy Nico~?

Yes. A Pokemon RP on a different site.

yeah I think so... I have gotten really interested in it.... *huge fan of pokemon* I have been reading the starter's guide

@The Writing Owl

Fully acceptable ^^ I guess writing at more than 3 words per second is quite a skill indeed.

5 min=300 seconds =P. 1000/300=3,33 Words per second ^^ Math... =P

@Nico

Accepted as well ^^ And with that I think we got enough People to actually make the IC thread ^^

@EternalMusic

Well I gues we do so in the future xD. For the moment I don't really mind xD We don't have a lot of ponies at all at the moment xD

So far we have no earth ponies.

@Crow

Also Crow, I'm kinda sorry. But Somewhat now that I think about it you might need to Nerf your characters Even further.

I've been kinda holding off people wanting to make Alicorns for the reason of not being able to do everything.

However your Foxes kinda break that in someways ^^"... And with Both magic, Levitation in a way it sounded like flight, and Regular ground abilities they really do sound a lot closer to Alicorn's than I realized.

It would kinda be unfair otherwise ^^"

Thus for Kuda I suggest Removing his Levitation and Magical abilites.

You can keep the growth thing as his Unique Talent.

For Shuu, I guess she Could have some way to Make clouds instead. And if Telekinesis only work on the clouds I suppose I have no issue with her moving them that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll keep Shuu the way she is, since it's still more pretty pegasus-like with weather control and levitation.

I guess I'll remove some of Kuda's abilities and replace them with traits that can be displayed by a cutie-marked pony.

Yes, but still Someone who can act like a cloud and carries both hail and lightning inside them sound pretty dangerous to me xD.

I Edited in a suggestion above.

-
Iatos said:
Thus for Kuda I suggest Removing his Levitation and Magical abilites.

You can keep the growth thing as his Unique Talent.

For Shuu, I guess she Could have some way to Make clouds instead. And if Telekinesis only work on the clouds I suppose I have no issue with her moving them that way.