MLP FIM: For ponies and their friends. [Setup Thread

Yep I've done commentaries of all the new episodes and did a MLP collab last night ^^ I just need to edit all of them lol. And yes, they totally are XD It's already an official ship!

Well if you want me just shoot me a pm ^u^

Well if you want me just shoot me a pm ^u^
Will do ^^ Do I have your Skype, not sure..... I don't remember if I ever got it. And this goes to anyone who wants a collab, just tell me what you want to do, give me your Skype name, and we can collab ^^

You should, its RosarySleeps

Has anybody seen the lullaby for a princess animation? It was finally released a few days ago ^^

Nope not yet xD
You need to. I swear. It's absolutely stunning, and the animation is extremely smooth. Every small detail is animated, you just have to watch it XD

Okay, I guess I will if I find it xD
Pretty easy to find ^^ Type in Lullaby For A Princess in YouTube, and I believe it's the third one down. It has an image of Luna and Celestia in a split screen (you know, kinda like the Aria and Sonata bit in Battle of the Bands). Also, tis the only animation made for the song lol its by WarpOut

I'm going to0 leave this. Sorry.

Name: Sunyatay Sutra
Appearance:

Most of the time, Sunyatay is invisible. Sometimes she is in varying stages of translucence. When she can be seen, she is a petite pony with a pastel pink coat, white mane and tail with pink streaks, and blue eyes. Her mane and tail are long, straight, and trimmed straight at the ends. Her mane usually shrouds most of her face, with her horn and one eye peeking out.

Sunyatay's cutie mark is a stylized outline of a bowed unicorn's head in broken lines, framed against a circle outline, in the same shade of pink. It indicates her talent for invisibility and intangibility.

Race: Unicorn

Age Category: Teenage mare (16 years old)

Abilities: Sunyatay is able to be invisible, and intangible enough to pass through objects. Unfortunately, she is not currently able to turn these abilities off. With effort she can make herself translucent, though she usually gets mistaken for a ghost in this state. She is talented with magic, meditation, and telekinesis. She is more skilled in magic than most unicorns, approximately comparable to Trixie, but her spells tend to be more arcane and subtle, rather than flashy.

About: Sunyatay is extremely shy and quiet. She is so awkward around others that she literally stays out of sight. She only feels safe when she is alone, meditating or studying esoteric subjects related to magic. She is also lonely, and silently covets the friendships she sees other ponies having from afar. She has some confidence in her skills in magic and telekinesis, but no confidence at all that anypony would ever want to notice or care about her. She does try to covertly help others without drawing attention to herself. Ponies almost always think she's a ghost or some other kind of terror, and run away screaming.

Sunyatay was born to a large immigrant family in Manehattan. Her parents and siblings were all very driven to "make it" in their new home. Her parents relentlessly drove their foals to be successful, but Sunyatay did not have it in her to be forceful and competitive. She went from being a major disappointment to being...overlooked entirely.

At school, she was constantly made fun of. This got worse when everypony else in her class got their cutie marks and she was still a blank flank. She retreated into her studies and meditation, and learned to avoid others when she could. One day, the bullying and mockery got so bad that Sunyatay wished with all her heart that she could just disappear...

...and she did.

At first, Sunyatay was delighted. The other foals couldn't hurt her anymore. They couldn't even find her! At last, she was left...alone. She soon found out that she was not only invisible, she was almost completely intangible. She tried to push a door open with her hoof, and went through it instead. When she used her magic to move things, other ponies reacted with shock and fear: a ghost!

Her parents were called to the school, along with a Royal Guardsman. Listening to their conversation, it soon became apparent that everypony was starting to think that she was dead, that she had caused some kind of unusual spell failure. At first, she was afraid to reveal herself--she would be in so much trouble! Finally she realized that she needed to do it...and she couldn't. Try as she might, she could not "un-disappear."

She was about to try talking, or moving things...when her parents simply nodded and accepted her death. Their failure-filly had failed so completely that she would never disgrace the family again. She followed them home, only to find that her siblings would not miss her terribly either. Little evidences of her presence, like objects she moved or attempts to talk, caused her family to think her ghost was haunting them. They hired a pair of unicorn exorcists, who were actually charlatans. The "exorcists" fled when Sunyatay started throwing things at them in anguish. They'd never encountered a real "evil spirit" before!

Their efforts were ultimately successful though. Sunyatay ran away from home, boarding the train to Ponyville in hopes of getting a new start. By the time she arrived, she realized a disturbing truth: she was becoming even less real. It was easier to walk through solid objects. Her magic and telekinesis were becoming weaker, because there was less of her "in the world."

Other: Through experimentation over time, Sunyatay will discover that if she can make somepony happy, she can become a little more real. Except, if she is spotted doing it, the usual ghost-panic sets in, and her reality will erode further. Perhaps...if she could find some way to make an actual friend...​

Oh gosh.... I'm so sorry >.<' I'm in the process of moving, so I've been really really busy! Then when I got no alerts for this, I just completely forgot...! Please forgive me OwO