Mixing Fire and Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh." She said stiffening up a little bit. That country was ruthless and barbaric. Their king was a slob, if she had ever heard of one, also extremely neglectful! Even while at war she has heard of peasants who, if they could, would come to her country for food and clean water. "Do you know why you were brought here? Or anything about our captors? All I remember is being attacked and then waking up here, chained to the wall." She said showing the chains to her feet, keeping her hands behind her, since they were still covered in ice.

He watched her stiffen up and kenw what must have been going around in her mind. His family was a wreak and anyone who knew the family well enough knew that very well. If messed up didn't cover his family issures then fucked up did quite nicely. servents would go missing and new ones whould show up. no thanks to his parents killing servents they didn't like or his insane sister firing them off of her will and mood.
"I have no Idea, I was walking and the next thing I know is that they sky grew dark and I woke up like this too" he said with a slight lie in it and some truth

"Oh..." She said loosing some hope on shedding light on the mysterious reason's as to why they were both taken. It made sense for her to be here, but him? She bit her lip wondering if maybe he had powers to. The problem was though, she didn't want to scare him with the fact that she had some, and she couldn't control them all the way either. After a few moments of quite debate with in her self she figured it was worth the risk. "Um... So are you.... special in anyway? If your not royalty, do you posses.... some quality that would make you a target?" She asked hoping that if he did have some powers he would know what she was talking about.

He felt bad that he couldn't make the senairo any better for them, he wanted to but had no clue how. he watched her, He'd heard diffrent rumors and stories about her and her...powers. One of the reasons his father wanted her kingdom was to get to her. with her they could concour even more kingdoms and he'd rule them all...not his idea of being the king of the world but sadly no one cared about his political ideas anyways. He'd heard she was pretty an cold as well as powerful. they had pretty right and cold is the opposite, as for her powers...he hadn't seen them but figured she had them and would keep them that way. after all he was a stranger to her and to revel this to him was a risk he knew he'd never take if he was in her palce
"Me?" he asked a little suprised "I'm just a farm hand" he said

"Oh" She said again, sinking further into confusion and desperation for some answer as to why they were her, who took them, and how they were gonna get out. The boy seemed nice enough, perhaps he could be trusted. Just before she opened her mouth a thought came to her. What if they put him in there with her to get information out of her? How her power worked, how powerful she was, or any other information that they wanted. She decided that until she knew that she was safe she couldn't tell anyone anything. No matter what. "Well" she said with a small smile on her face, "Once were out of here, I'm sure the man you work for won't be to happy about your absence, and I've heard of the cruel things they do to people when that happens, so you are more than welcome to return with me to my kingdom and work for my family. I'm positive my father would have no objections."

"sorry I can't help" he said watching the hope fade from her eyes and face. A sight he was sick of seeing. He'd see it every day, children, adults, even the elderly. The king would make promises to them to keep other kingdoms happy but wouldn't ever carry them out. so much hopelessness for his people. it made his heart blead for them. Many said that he was the hope for the kingdom and that once he took the throne there would be change. change for the better, too bad the old fart was only 50 and still had at least another 20-30 years before he dies of somthing. Some kept it in their hearts that he'd die out sooner of ilness or be killed in his sleep. no one would mourn for him. no one. they'd bid him farewell and good ridance.

"yes they indeed ar very cuel" he said nodding about the punishments, he had enough from his father personaly to know it would be very very painful when he got back to that hell hole of a home. "I'd love to miss, I realy do but...I have things I need to take care of" he said. It was true. he had his favourite horse to care for and the staff in what ever ways he could to ease their hours along. He couldn't adbondan them like that, he coudln't. He wasn't like that. like his murdering father

Status
Not open for further replies.