Again, idk yet?
[deleted]

Last edited:
Reactions: Opossum My Possum
[deleted]

Last edited:
-flings herself at Miu-

Hi.

Would you give my baby Graham a go please? As a freebie?

I'll wait for samples before I fling money at you, but you seem like a sweetiepie and this is my clumsy attempt at initiating contact. 🤣

• Love
Reactions: miuuuuuko
Hello, I like your art! I don't have a PayPal just yet, but I was wondering if I could get a freebie in the meantime? :0

• Love
If you're still taking freebies I would love to see you take a shot at Damian in that B&W sketchy style. I also might have questions about the possibility of a commission. If that's something you'd be interested we can talk over messages!

Here's some photos of Damian:

• Love
Hey there! I'm curious if you'd feel comfortable drawing a tiefling character?

Hello, I like your art! I don't have a PayPal just yet, but I was wondering if I could get a freebie in the meantime? :0
Sure, I can take you down for the 2nd freebie slot. I’ll have to take my time with the freebies since I have a few paid commissions to finish up, but I’ll update you and the others on my progress. Just send me the reference image or description of your character. 😊

If you're still taking freebies I would love to see you take a shot at Damian in that B&W sketchy style. I also might have questions about the possibility of a commission. If that's something you'd be interested we can talk over messages!

Here's some photos of Damian:

Of course! Your freebie will be the last for this round. I’ll open them back up when I’ve finished the first 3. And I’d love to discuss a possible commission! Hit me up with your questions when you can and I’ll see what I can do. ✨

Alrighty! Here's one of my many babies! His name's Mishka. :D

61d91bc804cce3d3e4e0d337f1143f52acfaff5a.png

I was wondering if you'd take a look at a couple of pics I have, and see if you can mash them up a bit to get the look Im going for.

I was wondering if you'd take a look at a couple of pics I have, and see if you can mash them up a bit to get the look Im going for.
Hi there! Thanks for checking out my page! Is this a request for a paid commission? If so, we can continue with the details in PM, if that’s alright. 😊

Hey there, nice to meet you! I have a couple of ideas for the next freebies batch (just love your sketch style xD)... can I be counted in when you're free? xD

How are things?