Mitsuketa~!

"H-hey, where did that come from all so suddenly!?" Moto turned to watch Hikari practically jump next to Shiori, then glance to Yuurei. He could hazard a guess as to the topic, but he didn't know the specifics on that side. Such behavior wasn't something he concerned himself with. Moto had been calmly watching Hikari snuggle a teddy bear when Takaiya piped up. She pulls this sort of thing every once and awhile. Turns down the confrontationalism, and turns up the cutesy. He hasn't figured out yet whether it's because she thinks people aren't looking at her, or that they are. Either a profound lack of control, or simply deception to gain favor. He's said as much before, but she refuses to even discuss it with him, pretending to not know what he's talking about. "die..? no Yurrei-san. for the first time in my life, I'm going to live!"

Takaiya ended his train of thought. He made his apologies to the group, apparently more aware of the fact that literally everyone can hear him than Hikari was. Moto didn't really know why he'd say something like that. He did know that Takaiya wasn't the type to make this sort of thing a habit, like Moto himself, so he'd probably felt left out. "A bit dramatic, Takaiya-san, but nothing to worry yourself over." He looked at his watch again. Still some time before 3. Seeing as Saeko hadn't left yet, he assumed she was planning to stick around and lecture them. "Could I have an explanation of the procedure? How long is this expected to take?" He asked, looking from Shiori to Saeko.

"There's many procedures of doing Hitori Kakurenbo but really all of them are the same but with minor details, which makes a big difference during the ritual. I'm not sure about how long it'll take but apparently the quicker it takes the easier it'll be finding the plushy." she answered, looking at Shiori for her to tell the group the details of the method.

Saeko didn't want to stay to "play" the game but for the other's sake, she'll do it. She didn't want anyone in the group to be cursed or killed by the game even though she knew none of them to well. She would of felt guilty if something terribly wrong happened to them and she didn't do anything about it, since she knew how to "play the game" properly.

Shiori stepped at the center of those gathered and cleared her voice. Then she smiled softly and bowed to everyone present as thanks for accepting her invitation.

"As most of you are not aware of, I hail from a family of Shamans and Shrine Maidens. It is our job to investigate and solve problems regarding the occult. It has come to my attention that various rumors have surfaced regarding Hitori Kakurenbo. These includes hauntings, possessions and sometimes even death. I need some proof that this oarticular ritual poses danger to the lives of everyone. The Hitori Kakurenbo we are to perform is extremely dangerous. I have taken measures that we would conjure the root of the evil surtounding this ritual. If this fails, then it just proves that there isn't enough proof that this ritual has caused all the rumors surrounding it. If this succeeds, however, your lives would be put in great danger. If you want to back out, then now would be the time to do so. But if you wish to proceed then stay at your own risk. " He told her.

"In the event that we conjure a powerful demon, I am trained to fight it and exterminate it. If it came down to laying my life just to destroy it then I will not hesitate to do so if it means permanently ending the curse and evil that surrounds it. If it means ending the casualties and preventing any more to fall victim to it, then my sacrifice won't be in vain..." She told them in a confident and valliant tone.