3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
needs more love
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That Psyduck went out of its Pokéball at will. I call some serious shenanigans.

• Love
Reactions: Tempest and Minibit
That Psyduck went out of its Pokéball at will. I call some serious shenanigans.
It also seems to swap pokeballs with other Pokemon, going by how often Misty grabs one and is shocked when Psyduck comes out

My theory: he just really wants to help ToT

It also seems to swap pokeballs with other Pokemon, going by how often Misty grabs one and is shocked when Psyduck comes out

My theory: he just really wants to help ToT
But the fact that he can, really raises the question. Can all Pokémon? And if so, what is to stop recently caught Pokémon from just leaving as soon as an opportunity arises? And does their loyalty to the trainer really come merely by being caught?

Pft, I wish that stupid thing would have just evolved already. >:[ Golduck is freaking awesome.

That being said: yes, Misty's Psyduck does have a heart of gold.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I love Psyduck! He' my favorite.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
But the fact that he can, really raises the question. Can all Pokémon? And if so, what is to stop recently caught Pokémon from just leaving as soon as an opportunity arises? And does their loyalty to the trainer really come merely by being caught?
A debate for a different thread! Or a PM!

Thanks to the internet when I was a wee lad, Misty's Psyduck has been ruined for me. All I can see is an anime prettyboy with serious rapeface and a duck tail on his ass.

dc540fb06984.jpg

FUCK YOU FOR TAKING MY CHILDHOOD AWAY, SMACKJEEVES.

...Or, you know, there's this.

pKxMXCe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.