Mistake [yaoi]

A

aremisica.

the sound of a knife sliding out of skin fills the air, making the assassin freeze in his tracks.
❝was that supposed to hurt?❞

❝shit, what the fuck?❞

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃

"The job was for the notorious Falcon, the Grim Reaper and master of all masters in assassination – not this child," the man uttered, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

Behind Sae, two bodyguards exchanged awkward glances before shifting their weight rather awkwardly.

"what are you two so awkward about? Are you blind? He's obviously, what, fifteen, sixteen? And his height is... He's absolutely childish! Was Falcon too busy, or did he decide to stand me up?" The fat client sputtered, his eyebrows furrowed angrily as he fumed.

In response, Sae released an annoyed sigh.

"Sir, I kid you not. I am the man you are looking for – this child you seem to distaste so much is the Falcon you speak of. Now, if you would please hand me the files –"

"You lie, boy. You are far too young and obviously inexperienced –"

Sae sighed, exasperated, before he snatched the files from the man's hands. "If you don't believe me, then I recommend you ask the two gentlemen behind me for confirmation."

"Why you –"

He snapped his fingers, and the two bodyguards behind the fat man stepped forward, arms out to grab at Sae. In response, he merely sighed through his nose before he used a hand to twist one man's arm before hurriedly slipping out a knife and holding it at the neck of the other.

"[ y/c ]. Age unknown, high danger level, blah blah blah..." Sae read out casually, the knife still at the man's neck. He nodded his head before shoving the files back at the distasteful man.

"I'll collect my pay next Monday, Starbucks, 9a.m. Don't miss it."

And with that, Sae made his was out of the room, the two men, unnecessary bodyguards, really, followed him.

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴

Tonight was the night.

The house was modest, but huge. A rich man, no doubt about it. Either way, Sae wasn't here to admire, but to kill.

He nimbly scaled the building, shifting into his strange, hybrid falcon to look through the windows. When he found what he was looking for, he perched there on the window. He opened it soundlessly, slipping in.

He made quick work – the knife rose high before plunging into the man's heart.

The job was done – time to get out of here.

He reached over to remove the knife, but instead, a hand rose to take it out himself.

Sae froze, the thought coming to him quicker than light. He'd been conned.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" [ y/c ] asked, grinning as he sat up. His hand gripped Sae's, which was closed around the knife.

"Shit, what the fuck?"

"I must admit, you look much better than I thought you would have, but much smaller and younger than I expected. I must admit, that man really hated you, but he got me what I wanted."

Sae glared at the man, trying to pull his hand away – but the man was strong. Stronger than Sae, even.

"At first I planned to have you killed, but looking at it now... Perhaps I'll have you work for me?"

"No, I won't –"

"And he speaks. What a nice voice you have. And you have to, Mr Falcon, unless you want to be exposed...?"

Sae froze and glared at [ y/c ]. He couldn't threaten him, especially since it seemed that he was immortal.

"What are you going to make me do?"

"How about... My own personal butler? After all... Our mansion is going to be renovated soon. It would be nice to have my own butler."

"What the fuck!"

➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴

Sae hated it.

The young heir took advantage of Sae being his servant, and at this point he was also a bodyguard. He was like... Like a loyal, forced dog.

"Here's your tea," Sae muttered, looking over at the young heir's paperwork. Well, if there was anything that Sae did feel sorry for him for, it would be his workload.

"You know, you really should rest."

"And I thought you were heartless and cold, always hating me," the young heir teased.

"I do, but I at least have a heart. I only kill when I have to."

••••••••••

THIS ROLEPLAY MAY OR MAY NOT INCLUDE SMUT. IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH SUCH A THING, PLEASE INFORM ME.
if you have read my rules, there is a key phrase you must comment. Type it down and post it in this post's comments before you do anything else. If not, I will ask you myself in a private post.
My character's profile is formed on another website/platform, so if you are lazy to tap, I can briefly explain him to you.

[RP Character: Keikana Sae]
character profile: https://plus.google.com/111139263710351673936/posts/aA87fbHADiR

{ Genre: Yaoi, action, supernatural }
Gender required: Male, seme
Preferred species: An immortal species
Rules and so forth: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/profile-posts/210385/
8ac218943795f7b-a-nw-p.jpg

Attachments

• c3f117fb0d47f88-a-nw-p.jpg
    c3f117fb0d47f88-a-nw-p.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 896dd3fad06510e-a-nw-p.jpg
    896dd3fad06510e-a-nw-p.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1