Mission: Z, OOC & Interest Thread [reboot]

Also, who are the GMs? So I know when my character is approved.
Character approved. Go ahead and join the discord so I can talk to you about how to integrate yourself into the existing group so you don't have to start from scratch.

Shoot me an invite. FyreWatch #7357. Can only voice chat currently, as my phone wont render the chat bar.

@UnrealNox I need you to change Thorbin's text to a darker shade if green, right now it's indistinguishable from Wes and that will get very confusing lol.

Okay, so I know I was a part of the RP a long time ago and I lost track of it because of rl. If there is still room, though, I would like to make a character and join in on the fun.

Okay, so I know I was a part of the RP a long time ago and I lost track of it because of rl. If there is still room, though, I would like to make a character and join in on the fun.

Hi Marygold, nice to see you again! There's always room for an old charater or a new one if you want.

Hi Marygold, nice to see you again! There's always room for an old charater or a new one if you want.
Thank you! I should have my character up for review tomorrow or the day after :)

And done, I may edit somethings out :/

• Thank You
Reactions: JJ
Hello! I've been group searching and this one sounds amazing! Are you still accepting new characters? And if you are, is it fine that I only make one?

Hello! I've been group searching and this one sounds amazing! Are you still accepting new characters? And if you are, is it fine that I only make one?

One character is fine! We are accepting new players on a trial basis right now! As long as you can keep up with a post every other day or so, there shouldn't be any problems! :) If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me, preferably on discord. I'm going to send you the link momentarily.