Mission: Z, IC

Aveline

_1ImZhkRfykjZxUY_-KIH3QWp080q0rXQUSwuPjLVp7UtYixgaP4biEB4vgNZpYRxZLXNOWnxvQwyex8wScXR7ZGZn01AGZpyO1Z79waviyq7ZsNKs7vt9hacWY51P6grZBSNb7j

Aveline hummed, resting her head into her hand. She may have exaggerated when admitting to feeling like trash, she knew she wasn't the worst when it came to randomly coming upon people but she just lost her touch. “I was so use to leaving behind people I didn’t care of, whether they lived or died, I never saw them again. Never enough time to make friends but now I’ve made a friend it’s so…” she huffs. “I’m not ashamed of those who I’ve abandoned, majority of them were horrible anyways, but I own up to it and live with it. I just don't want to do it to someone I care about.” She didn’t want to care, she didn’t want feel that bad feeling in her stomach or that chill on her neck.

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black turtleneck
- Dark blue jeans
- black socks
- Black coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)
- Silver lighter (in back pocket)

IN PACK:

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- Small pistol
- 4x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn’t actually smell like babies)
- Bagged and labeled medicine: Ibuprofen (6x), Benadryl (8x), Tylenol (4x)
- Bagged band-Aids (7x)

-9PyUo1LJPnpR4F09sQYvuYVeCQJgl9g9fNRd2-2Kpm0b5VeIt_46ZwSfYSwskH6LovLwY3o_szToYIjajmpGWx8sEiZlymu8FcKhl59u8ATOSMBsPl_yzldy6mPeaHP45TVvN2C

Shane Clarke
Emmet-J.-Scanlan.jpg

Interactions: Aveline @Himilo

As she spoke, he simply listened. No movement, no noise, barely even a breath. He appeared to effortlessly give her his undivided attention, as if every function in his body existed only to offer counsel. Or at least that's how it might have seemed. As she concluded, he allowed a drawn-out 'hmm' to hum from his lips as his fingers reached out for the cup of tea before him and drew the ceramic vessel to rest near his lips. He blew gently across the surface of the scolding water within before humming again and returning the cup to the table.

"Do you know what I think?" he asked, as his fingers interlocked and his elbows sank and found a roost upon the table's surface once more. "I think you already have your answer. You carry your scars - you don't hide from the things that others might. That's commendable. This church believes that all life is precious but it often takes someone very special to make us see that. The fact that you don't want to abandon those you care about is exactly why you won't and if you do I have no doubt the Lord would guide your path back to them, regardless." He offered her a warn smile as he allowed himself to sink back into his chair, capitulating his hold upon the table surface as if to open the discourse to her response. "That's just my opinion, though. What do you feel?"

Amelio Patterson
Following Otto
Interactions: Otto Williams, @Dakota K5
Nashville Community

Otto made a few good points, but some of it sounded just like his father would say, that it's dangerous outside and how important the law was, but he did have a really good point about learning new things. "Yeah, I know the whole spiel, don't fall outta line, outside bad yadda yadda" The boy kicked a pebble that stood in his path. "But learning new things does sound interesting, what' ya got in mind?" He looked over to the bearded man, he usually didn't like most people at first glance, but he was cool.

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon1.jpg
Interaction: Amelio @Mr.Scales ⚖
----

"Kid if all you got from what I just said is that the outside is bad and to not fall outta line then you weren't paying much attention. My meaning was that you gotta be measured outside the walls and think about the pros and cons of your actions and how they'll affect your future choices." Otto spoke before taking his canteen off his belt and taking a swig of the water inside, the morning was going by and the sun was making it's presence known. He put the canteen away and gained a thoughtful look at Amelio's question about learning. "Well the issue is I don't know what you already know, it'd be a waste of both our time if I was teaching you something that wouldn't benefit you. A lot of the skills I know ain't no good in these walls or rather ain't much use inside for them." Otto clicked his teeth. "Then there is the fact your parent or guardian would have to let me take you out of the walls which I highly doubt would happen, though you might have a better chance if I came with you to try and convince whoever is in charge of you to let you out with me...hmm." Otto made a sound of thought as he took a left turn in his patrol path.
-----
On Person:
1x Handgun (Nashville owned)
2x 15 round magazines
1x Knife
1x canteen

Aveline

aOkPRQfPoH9N8nQLYQpMSejhL8KmRzC5pHICypBAm03XXDJFZFwgsGmiqAJCEKTwVEavL4enMZ7-3cEaesXbQJQDt6Q3IXAu7oSwUw1JhIjK3kPfk3dQ4rpAIbf727G_MtoOT3jZ

As he spoke, Aveline averted her eyes elsewhere though she was hearing and paying attention to the man, she began remembering and understanding, realizing that she had improved. Majority of her time in the new world, she was use to being on her own or working with others out of self gain only to abandon even when others needed aid or when she was simply no longer interested. Ever since she’s joined the group, working as a team was crucial [+Dex], to not leaving anyone behind and to stick together [+Otto], to control her anger with some exceptions [+Evie] or remain calm in heated situations [+Otto], to just making sparks with a lighter [+Otto]. The memory of the trailer park made her smile a bit.

“I feel like…” she thought for a second then stood. “I feel like putting my hands in some dirt and taking a long nap.” she straightened her clothes out before exiting the room. “Thanks for the talk preacher, owe you one.” She leaves out the church.

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black turtleneck
- Dark blue jeans
- black socks
- Black coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)

IN PACK:

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Small pistol
- 4x pistol rounds
- Bagged band-Aids (7x)

-9PyUo1LJPnpR4F09sQYvuYVeCQJgl9g9fNRd2-2Kpm0b5VeIt_46ZwSfYSwskH6LovLwY3o_szToYIjajmpGWx8sEiZlymu8FcKhl59u8ATOSMBsPl_yzldy6mPeaHP45TVvN2C

Last edited:
Nashville, TN | 20 February 2027 - Mid Morning

WEATHER: mild, clear skies, about 50f (around 10c)

Interactions: Lobster @Jack Robinson Evie @VengefulPeanut

The greenhouse was just on the other side of the barn, and Dexter spent most of the walk there in a contemplative silence, broken only by the clucking of the chickens that pecked about the yard, unconcerned with their presence. Had it really been only a year and some change since this all started? For him, those months alone before he'd met up with Evie and Otto, had seemed like a thousand lifetimes. Things were easier after that, but still, time passed slowly when your only goal was to make it to the next sunrise.

To his credit, Lobster was silent throughout, and as they made it to the greenhouse, Hero sauntered to the side of the building, sniffing around the tall grasses and a thousand new, interesting scents there. But before Lobster could open the door, a quiet sound, his name almost whispered, caused Dex to pause. He glanced back to see Evie making a beeline for him, and opened his arms in time for her to fall into them. "Evie, what..?" he started, immediately on alert because of her obvious distress, but unable to discern the cause. He cupped her chin and tilted her face up. "Hey, what's the matter, sweetheart?"

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------

Wearing
jeans, blue long-sleeve flannel w/black undershirt
brown boots, dogtags

On Person
Black Backpack
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [left hip]

In Bag
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

Stashed at Home
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (15/15)
Wes's Colt
.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dexter and Lobster

Her heart fluttered with a momentary wisp of relief as Dex's arms locked around her. However, as he tilted her chin upwards the desire to start running kicked in again and she cast he gaze to the ground, freeing her chin from his grasp. She inhaled deeply, casting a temporary glance to Lobster and offering him an apologetic and minimal smile. "S-sorry," she stuttered out before turning her attention fully to Dex. Slowly pulling away from his body, her hands slid down his back slowly before snaking around his waist and seeking out his right hand, attempting to clasp it between hers so that she might gently tug him towards the exit. "Can we talk? In private? I've... I've got something important to tell you and... I'm not sure if it's good news, bad news, middling news or, or... erm... well, I don't know and I really need to tell you because I've been avoiding it for way too long now." Her eyes sat firmly locked with his, her teeth gnawing at the inside of her cheek with anxious anticipation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
32YJkgT.jpg

Last edited:
Evie and Dexter (JJ and Peanut Collab)

“I… well, yeah, of course.” Confused and a bit worried, Dex shot an apologetic glance Lobster’s way. “We can do this later, I apologize. I’ll stop back.” Hero came around the other side of the greenhouse and sauntered over, excited to see Evie appear seemingly out of nowhere.

Dex allowed Evie to draw him away, towards the road. “You want to walk, maybe? We can go to the beach.” The edges of her lips flicked up into a small smile at the suggestion.

"Beach sounds nice," she replied, contentedly. However, the placidity that she had been seemingly imbued with only lasted so long. "Look," she opened as the pair began to walk. "I'm so sorry I interrupted you and bothered you and..."

“No, it’s okay,” he assured her. “You didn’t interrupt anything that can’t be picked up later. And you never bother me.” Her lips curled gleefully at the edges once more though her hands continued to fidget somewhat. She looked him up and down as if blatantly analysing him.

"Never took you as one for herbal refreshments..." she spoke aloud but cast her attention away from him, allowing the implication to sit teasingly in the air.

Dexter scoffed playfully. “Yeah, no, that’s not what I was doing. Although your judgement is noted. Personally, I don’t blame anyone who needs a little relaxation in this place.”

"Well, I think we have much more... enjoyable methods of relaxation," she teased, coyly. However, the smug grin that was splayed boastfully across her face washed away in an instant as she realized that the very thing she was implying is what had gotten them into this mess. A small grimace served as the final fanfare of her improving mood, eyes locking onto the path ahead without deviation.

The swift change in Evie’s demeanor didn’t go unnoticed by Dex, who let silence hang in the air for a long minute before finally asking, “What did you mean when you said you’d been avoiding something for too long?”

"It's a nice day, isn't it?" she asked, avoiding the question entirely as the thought of answering it made her want to physically vomit.

“Yeah, it is.” More silence as he deliberated how to continue, sensing Evie’s reluctance and hesitant to push the issue. Before long, the thin, hard-packed footpath soon widened, opening up before them to the beach and the reservoir beyond. It was cold already, and an even colder breeze blew off the water towards them. Evie took the first step in depositing her form onto the sand, her wetted, sapphire eyes glistened against the rays of the sun as she peered up at Dex and patted the ground beside her.

"You... erm... might wanna sit down. I mean, if you want."

As Hero bounded gleefully towards the water, Dex sank down beside Evie, putting an arm across her shoulders. “You don’t have to talk about… whatever it is, if you don’t want-”

"I'm pregnant," she cut in, almost as soon as he had finished. Her tone was hurried as if the words had been bubbling in her throat, waiting to explode.

“You’re pregnant.” Dexter repeated. But the way he said it was almost as if the words meant nothing to him. Like he had no idea what it meant, or like Evie was speaking a foreign language. His gaze zeroed in on Hero, splashing about in the shallows, and stayed there. But he wasn’t really looking at the dog, either. Evie had hoped that the burning pool of dread in her gut would dissipate after she got the words off her chest, but Dex's reaction did nothing to aid in that. Her eyes remained on him, watching every micro-movement of his body, face and eyes, trying to discern anything she could of his thoughts.

"I..." she spoke, or at least attempted to speak but instead choked on her words as a tear carved its way down her cheek. "How... what... err..."

A silent, deadpan stare towards the water was Dexter’s reaction for the longest time, as he attempted to process. Eventually, though, Evie’s almost palpable distress jostled him out of his stupor, and he blinked several times, swallowing hard. “You’re sure?”

Her words remained trapped in her throat, so she simply nodded as she pawed away the rogue tear on her cheek. She allowed her eyes to wander to Hero, too, simply watching him as she awaited Dex's judgement.

For Dexter, generating a reply wasn’t quite so simple, and to say he was walking on metaphorical eggshells at this point would have been an understatement. There were a million things he could say, and a hundred things he wanted to say, but fear of insulting or alienating Evie prevented him from saying anything at all. Not knowing her stance on the matter put him in a tricky position, one he was more than determined to make it out of with his foot as far away from his mouth as possible. So, in the end, he raked a hand through his hair and took a shaky breath, then shifted so he could pull Evie closer, tightening his arms around her. Voice quiet and level, he murmured, “What do you want to do?”

"I don't know, Dex," she replied, lowly and earnestly as she snuggled against him. A moment passed where the only noise was her tapered breathing, broken and irregular. "I'm scared." As the confession spilled from her lips, her arms wrapped around him and a wave of sobbing wracked her body.

“Hey, hey, hey. It’s gonna be alright.” Dex stroked her hair. “Don’t cry, we’ll figure it out, okay?” He didn’t know either. He didn’t know anything, except that he was scared, too.

f-yeah-molly-quinn-alexis-castle-safe-zone-red-hairstyles-Ed01f970a998392a7bf3806c421140881.jpg
MV5BODE0MTE5ZTgtZjUxMS00MWQ1LWI3YzEtZDJkMDQzNmZlZmE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,788,1000_AL_.jpg

Amelio Patterson
Following Otto
Interactions: Otto Williams, Dakota K5
Nashville Community

Amelio was a lot of things, but ignorant wasn't one of them, he understood the man, and was the only person in this community that he actually liked. "Sure I can be kinda wreckless sometimes, but I know when to make good choices." Amelio then realized the mistake he made moments earlier. "If we don't count what just happened, really." The boy's nonchalant reactions were changed to joy to the mans answer, but quickly changed to a frown when he realized he would have to talk to his father. "Well good luck with that he's pretty high rank in Nashville, plus he doesn't even like it when I leave the house." He let out a long sigh before adding to his reply. "But we can try at least, it seems like people here trust you, so there's a chance at least."

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon1.jpg
Interaction: Amelio @Mr.Scales ⚖
-----

"Hmm..." Otto made a sound of thought when Amelio made mention of his father. "Well, I see it as we both go speak to him or pick a time to speak to him and assuming he ain't just some regular person from before all this maybe my back ground will give him a bit more faith also if you are really intent on learning something and show that to him he might be even more willing to see reason on this." Otto spoke of his thought process on the matter assuming the boy's father would be willing to see reason that Amelio would at least need to know how to take care of himself and the longer it took the boy to start learning the harder it would be for him to pick up the skills.
As they walked they came to a split in the road with one way leading to the gate and the end of Otto's patrol while the other path lead deeper into the settlement. "Alright Amelio, this is my stop. Go home and be good and try not to get in trouble for the next few days, if your father finds out you were gone tell him you were with me and if he asks I will vouch for you and when I find a chance...actually isn't there suppose to be some big festival soon? I haven't been here that long but I keep hearing about it. Find me then and you and I will speak to your father and remember kid, think before you act." Otto said to Amelio before he turned left, giving the kid a two finger salute as he moved towards the front gate.
----
On Person:
1x Handgun (Nashville owned)
2x 15 round magazines
1x Knife
1x canteen

Amelio Patterson
View attachment 177364
Following Otto
Interaction: Otto Williams @Dakota K5
Nashville Community

Otto did have a few good points which made Amelio think it may be possible to convince his father. "I barely get to talk to him as is, but I'll try to. He connects to people as crazy as him so you'll fit the bill. But I'll try to talk to him, I bet he'll say yes if it gets me out of his hair." The boy was always so wrapped up in himself and his anger for his father that he never understood his dads love for him, only wanting the best for the boy. "Can't I just go with yo-. you know what? nevermind, It's cool." The boy sighed knowing there was no way the man was going to let him out without his father's permission. "But I'll stay out of trouble, Maybe read a book or something. I'll see you at the festival though!" The boy threw out a peace sign before walking across the street. Okay it worked perfectly! All I gotta do is wait until the festival and everything is set in stone! His anticipation was eating him alive, he knew he was even closer to finding his mother.

Carter Yamanashi | Location: Nashville Community Bar | Interactions: Martin @Mr.Scales ⚖

1000414c16794aa1fe6d8f70cea845e4.jpg

Carter pulled his lips into something akin to contemplation, just enough to hide what would've been a "I call bullshit" look. "Ah yes, on the bike. Riding the bike. Read you loud and clear, honty." And my gaydar screams "potential". Regardless, he wouldn't push the topic too hard (heh); feeling out freshies was a delicate and impeccable process. He couldn't just chuck his fabulousness onto this man without a plan or foundation set up beforehand. Carter was thirsty, not reckless.

When the man offered his name and hand to shake, Carter returned the gesture readily. Rather than clasping his own in a traditional shake, he offered his hand like a fair maiden, fingers curling forward daintily, as if expecting a kiss to the knuckles. In all honesty, it was just a test, an attempt to dip his toes into the waters. If good old Martin here reacted the way Carter anticipated, then that was fine and dandy. Hetero cuties were perfect for a little harmless fun, too. "Nice to meet you, your cute face, and that wonderful bod, Martin~," Carter cooed. "I'm Carter, but you can me Queen C, Mister Fab, whatever rolls off the tongue easiest." Or whatever I'd have you screaming out later tonight, if I'm lucky enough.

Inventory
On person
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded)
Sylvie's Machete

Backpack
AR-15 (21 x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
1x Jug of Benzene Oil
Handful of Industrial Wipes
Strip of dirty cloth/fabric
Industrial Flashlight

Personality/Internal-wise
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
Undeniable (yet still denied) fondness for Evie & Hero
Beef with Dean
Walter's ghost plaguing his mind

72a30e0c5b07af88295f2db67fcd5bcf.jpg

b8a4b5f425f3605cd006aca740119c1f.jpg

30a0cf7289aa44983882acd9a4fb5e77.jpg

d3704b2025ec18e247d3e435970b5ffa.jpg

Time-skip - The Festival
20/02/2027 Evening
Clear Skies, 13°C

evening-parties1.jpg

With the flooding in of the new arrivals, the day was hectic, busy and stressful. Back when the settlement had first began, such an occasion was often marked with a congratulatory sip of whisky amongst friends - a celebration of hard work well done. As the population of the settlement blossomed and as did its prosperity, the affair was a much grander occasion. A flask in the dark was replaced with a cornucopia of revelry: alcohol both brewed and scavenged would flow freely, music would be played in merriment and people of all positions in the settlement would descend upon the grounds to enjoy a night of inebriated bliss. This temperate February night would be no different. As the band began to set up, people sauntered about to find their tables beneath the candle lit marquis and with the reservoir just the other side of the thin treeline an ambient soundtrack of the water lapping against the shaw melded serenely with the low hubbub of conversation. The night was young, innocent of the events that would follow.

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: N/A

Cutting through the swelling crowd was a swathe of ginger hair, cascading down over bared, pale shoulders and adorned with a silk-white flower. The girl made no pause to speak with anyone, her destination was clearly set. Meandering in and out, she danced between the scattered groups to find her way to the drinks bar.

The set-up was quite simple: a selection of volunteers measuring out rations to eager customers. It was a case of simply asking and hopefully receiving. Bizarrely, it seemed alcohol was more abundant than water which earned a distinctively disappointed sigh from the girl. So, sipping from her meagerly-sized cup, she resorted to people watching for a time - sapphire gems gazing across the crowd for signs of familiar faces, her hand resting gently against her belly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vJPqnde.jpg

Michael Porter
GW264H330

Interactions: Ryan

As the festivities began to roll into the de facto setting of 'full joviality', there was one face among the crowd who failed to abide the status quo. Michael Porter. Donning his finest vest and shirt combination, one might mistake him for being a person who was famed for enjoying the festival yet that would be a grave error. An audible sigh left his lips as he slid his glasses further up his nose, the tapping of crutches beginning to ring in his ears.

"I take it you'll be partaking in copious amounts of alcohol tonight?" Michael asked, already knowing who was approaching.

"You kidding? It's about the only time I can," Ryan answered, grinning widely as he stood beside the bespectacled doctor. Still, the look he received back from Michael was not one of amusement, however. "Oh, come on, doc. Give me a break."

"Yes, well, just don't injure yourself. I've been in the clinic processing the cattle all day so if anyone decides to try dying tonight then I'll be contentedly letting them," Michael said, dryly.

"Jesus Christ," Ryan scoffed, his eyes peering across the room. "How can you not like this? Look at everyone..."

"Exactly. Large crowds and god awful country music. It's like my own personal hell," Michael continued. Still, despite his lamenting tone, a small smile twitched onto his face. "How is the knee, anyway? You missed your check up."

"Thought you weren't working?"

"Yes, well, consider this the inquisition of a concerned friend," Michael shot back, instantly, though made sure not to make eye contact throughout the confession.

"It's doing okay. Still hurts like hell some nights," Ryan answered with a small grimace. "Any advice a 'concerned friend' could give me?"

Michael looked to the man, a deadpan expression on his face and his tone flat, "Don't attempt the waltz tonight."

eric-hot.gif

iETi6lz.jpg

Martin Patterson
15-bradley-cooper-star.w700.h467.jpg
Attending the festival
Nashville Community

Martin had been excited for the festival since they started getting ready for it, he loved the crowd of jolly locals, drinking beer and most importantly setting up plans that would be easy to make when dealing with drunken ambassadors. When it came to being a leader the most important thing, even more than following your word, is to keep a healthy public image. Martins passed the crowd and made sure to greet as many as he could while also mentioning them by name and asking them personal questions to make them feel like they were close friends.

The man stopped at the bar to get a refill on his drink when he noticed a few recognizable guards sitting and laughing across from him, after grabbing his drink, he moved towards the men with a sincere smile on his face. "Greetings gentlemen." The drunken guards all yelled in excitement and each gave him a jolly hug. "Better not drink much more or you won't wake up for your shifts tomorrow." Martin wasn't going to give them too hard of a time since it was the only time to really socialize but made sure to not seem to easy of them. "No shifts for us tomorrow, we're sick." The men laughed at the fake lie they all put in. "It seems like you're about to be. anyway, have a good night fellas.. Oh! And when it comes to lying about work, maybe you shouldn't say that to your boss." He listened to the laughter that rose from behind him, making Martin chuckle to himself.

As he made his way around the festival he noticed a man who he hadn't really spoken to, but knew of, Otto Williams. As he walked closer he noticed a smaller person standing next to him and as he got closer he realized that it was his son. "Well hey, bud you know you could have come with me right? Could've at least gave me the courtesy of telling me you were coming. " The father took off his son's hat and played with his obvious mess of a hair. "Bud you really need to cut that thing, starting to look like a mop." He chuckled to his son's displeasure. "And I don't think we have had a proper introduction, I'm Martin Patterson, You're a scout right?"

Amelio Patterson
noah-jupe-1530308247.jpg

Attending the festival
Nashville Community

Amelio couldn't wait until the festival started, it was his favorite day of the year and one of the few times he could really have fun. He knew a lot of people in the community but didn't really have any friends, he wasn't bullied much but no one really talked to him since he kept to himself most of the time. The boy stopped near the drink bar to grab a coke when the bartender spoke to him. "Hey kid shouldn't you be with your parents?" The boy rolled his eyes and grabbed the can off the counter,

He was expecting to have a great time at the festival, but this time he just wasn't really feeling it, he wasn't sure if it was his need to see his mother or if he was just bored of it all, but he really needed something new. Amelio was taking a drink from his coke when he spotted Otto from far away, a smile finally appeared on his face for the first time tonight. "Otto! You didn't say where you were going to be but I found ya!" Weirdly enough he looked more up to Otto more than his own father, possibly because he treats him like an equal. "Oh, here he comes!" The boy got excited but quickly fixed himself to not have his father see.

The boy felt like his father got on him for everything, even the things that he felt wasn't a big deal. "You were talking to some guy." Amelio looked down to his shoes in obviously annoyed. Suddenly he felt his hat being pulled off and a hand landed his hair, he really hated it when people touched his hair. "It's not out of control! I just haven't showered yet." He didn't realize that not having a shower was probably a bad explanation. "I ran into him a couple of weeks back, his names Otto."

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Martin and Amelio
----

Otto looked the man up and down before responding to his greeting. "This is Amelio's father then." Was the first thought before Otto actually said anything. "As your son said, my name is Otto, Otto White and to answer your question Martin, yes a scout, among other things as well." Otto paused in his words. "I have actually been looking forward to speaking with you, figured this would be the best place since I don't believe our paths cross that much on in the settlement at large." If Otto was honest he had been looking for someone to teach his skills to, most of the group he had arrived with were both to old and set in their ways to learn more then the basics of what he could teach but Amelio was at the right age where he could absorb the knowledge like a sponge. "The conversation involves your son, he can be there or not but I'll leave it up to you. Why don't we find a quieter spot to have this discussion, I enjoy the music but the crowd is...not to my taste." Otto again paused as he looked at the man before him with a neutral stare as he appraised the man again, while Amelio had complained the man before him seemed a damn slight better then most of the fathers he had known in his life, including his own but that was a story for another time. "So lead the way Martin."
----​
On Person:
N/A

Aveline

iXK5vAPl0BN7Oa6Eu1zsyCVR-74wt3a71xouyrIPEMtbNKdJLzIrPB2r_3Bp_VdNlx4plqQzND_Zhw4bt0aSb-USlG-9LjytqW8cA32qjc-OO1_hBtynVLCUOSS0SncEa3EvcF-o

Aveline sat a table, not bothering to get to know who shared the table with her as she sipped her gin quietly. Still boggled as to why she showed up, let alone dressed considering she paced back and forth to the door deciding if she should go. Occasionally catching a glimpse of a passing couple, a glance at the event from a far, or a thought or two jumping in her head. She imagined herself at least chatting with someone other than Otto, opening up about experiences. At some point she did think to be in Otto’s company yet some part of her wanted to be found.

--

ON PERSON:

- White dress (like picture)
- White flats

(IN HOME) IN PACK:

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Small pistol
- 4x pistol rounds
- Bagged band-Aids (7x)

Martin Patterson
Socializing with Otto
Nashville Community

When first meeting new people, Martin liked to observe the way they present themselves, Otto seemed to be really upfront and open, which he liked when he's stuck dealing with stuck up politicians. "Nice to meet you Otto, leaving these walls is something most here would refuse to do, so thank you for your help in this community." Martin looked over towards the festival at the many survivors laughing and enjoying themselves before replying. "You picked the perfect time then, sadly with my job I'm stuck working from the inside, but seeing all this helps me realize what this is all for." He didn't particularly love his job but found pride in what he had helped create.

The man was a bit confused that it was concerning his son. "Amelio? Yeah, let's go somewhere quieter." The man then switched his attention towards the festival, particularly at a group of kids around the boy's age hanging around. "Hey, bud how about you go talk to those kids for a bit while Otto and I talk?" He was already expecting an argument to ensue when Amelio shrugged and walked the other direction. No fight? I guess this was important to him. The man thought to himself before turning back to Otto. "Okay follow me."

After finding a much more quieter location, the man folding his arms before asking Otto. "So about my son eh? What trouble has he caused now." Usually when it came down to others talking to him about his son. it was about something wrong he had done. "Hopefully he hasn't done anything too bad, that kid can be a real ass." He chuckled thinking about his son.

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon1.jpg
Interaction: Martin
----

"No, nothing like that. Your son seems to have an interest in venturing beyond the walls of the settlement Martin, now I don't have the same experiences as you do as I am childless but as a young boy I only listened to the authority figures in my life to a certain point before I started actively doing what I wanted and ignoring them. Basically i'm giving you a heads up Martin that I think your son is going try and slip out with a trade caravan or something similar and you and I know he isn't ready to forge ahead in this world on his own." Otto paused for a moment as he looked out at the crowds with a frown "Most of these people barely can do that as is." Otto thought as he had directed some of these people and their groups towards the settlement on his scouting missions and he remembered how malnourished and sick some of those very people were not to long ago. He turned back towards Martin. "To my point, I'm looking to pass my knowledge and ability onto someone, a apprentice of sorts and I believe your son is a good candidate." There was another pause. "He has the desire to go beyond these walls and I feel that with the skills I can teach him when he finally does, either with or without your blessing, he will be better able to survive this cruel new world we all find ourselves in."