Mission: Z, IC

[fieldbox="Dean | Jackson Mississippi | 2 October 2026 - Early Morning, lightgreen, solid"]

WEATHER: cloudy, heavy rain & wind, mild flooding, about 63°F (17°C)

6PYAkrF.jpg

"No, no problem..." Dean started, drawing her away from the others with a gentle hand. His eyes followed Otto and the girls as they left, then moved to observe Carter who was, thankfully, distracted for the moment. Dean swallowed, rubbing the back of his neck as he stared down at Evangeline with a hand still touching her upper arm - though, if she pulled away, he'd let her. "Look, I know we haven't had the chance to, you know... chat... since everything happened. And I know that Win is pissed at me," he grimaced, flashing her an apologetic look. "He has every right to be, I get it, I didn't try hard enough to find you guys. You could have been seriously hurt, or worse. And I wouldn't have been there to stop it."

He let himself fall back against the wall, a tangle of curls falling into his eyes as he stared down at her. "The thought of that haunts me, Eva. And I can only be grateful that I'm here staring at your beautiful, unharmed face rather than... well, the alternative." He smiled sweetly, genuinely. "I know I'm rambling, just... I just wanted to talk. Really talk. About everything, what happened before I left, and then while I was gone... and, now." He leaned forward to cup her cheek, brushing his thumb tenderly across it. "I understand if you're mad at me, too. I just need to know."

INVENTORY (DEAN)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black cargo pants, black t-shirt
Black combat boots & lightweight Kevlar vest
Black Camelbak

On Person

Colt Combat Commander (9/9) [on right hip]
Small Machete w/Sheath [on left hip]
Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]

Backpack
9mm Rounds [1x box of 21]
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Mags [1x mags of 9, 2x empty]
Picture of Last Class from D.C.
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, baton, maglight]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, socks, boxers, shirts] (4)
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit
Black Pullover Hoodie

Clear Rain Poncho [2]

Food & Water
1/2 full 1lb bag of jerky
granola bars [7]
20oz bottled water [3]
60oz canteen [full]
85oz black Camelbak [full]

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Riley | Jackson Mississippi | 2 October 2026 - Morning, teal, solid"]

Riley grimaced in sympathy at the mention of the hedgehog. "I had a friend in middle school who had a pet hedgehog," she told Evie, lip poking out in an exaggerated pout. "So adorable." Her attention was taken then by Otto, who was giving instruction on how they were going to hunt. She listened raptly, eager to be given something that took her attentions away from... well, everything, but especially Conner.

His mention of hogs was met with a doubtful expression. Having spent the last half of her life in rural Texas, Riley was no stranger to the danger of feral pigs. Before the outbreak they'd been almost an epidemic, and now with no one to keep them in check, the population had exploded. Even in Ballamory, when she was on patrol, she always gave any sign of them a wide berth - both for her sake, and Hero's, since he usually accompanied her, when she managed to sneak him away from Dex.

That was a puzzle in itself, her brother's sudden attachment to the dog. Back before the outbreak, they'd been thick as thieves sure, but nothing compared to now. Guess you attach to what you got left these days.

"Okay, just tell me what I gotta do!" Riley quipped cheerily. Despite the rain, and despite the last couple days, she was happy to be out doing something and that was enough to keep her in a relatively good mood.

For now.

INVENTORY (RILEY)
Wearing

khaki hunting pants, black t-shirt, black socks, hiking boots

On Person
Beretta Cx4 Storm [15/15] (shoulder strap)
Beretta Model 92 [17/17] (given to Dex)
Machete w/Sheath (left hip)

Backpack
Sleeping Bag
Family Picture
9mm Rounds x46
Journal & 2 Black Pens
Bottle of Draino [3/4 full]
Aluminum Foil Roll [1/3 full]
5 Pens, Assorted Colors
Package of 12 Large Rubberbands

Food & Water
Skittles [1]
Kitkat [2]
Can Ravioli [2]
16oz Water Bottle [2 full]
[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: Mobley Eats
[fieldbox="Dexter | Jackson Mississippi | 2 October 2026 - Morning, darkorange, solid"]

Dex raised his eyebrows at Carter, tightening his mouth in mock sympathy. The Japanese man was amusing, that much wasn't up for debate, and he was grateful for the tension breakers he seemed to be so good at. That was something the group had long been in need of, and Carter filled the niche almost expertly.

Before they left, he ejected the magazine out of the Colt that Riley handed him, checked it, and then chambered a round before sliding it back into the holster. Then he patted Carter on the shoulder, snatched one of the extra backpacks Dean had brought back yesterday off the floor, and turned towards the door. "Might as well get going then."

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing
jeans, black t-shirt, black boots

On Person
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [left hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (15/15) [right hip]
DD M4 Carbine V5 (6/32) [across back]

In Bag
.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

[/fieldbox]​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Evie and Riley
-

Otto turned and smiled at Riley's enthusiasm. "You will be helping me provide protection should we encounter something hostile or if we find ourselves in the line of an angry hog, you will also help me track." Otto turned his head towards Riley since she said she had no experience in hunting. "Since you are going to be the one to take any shots we make here, quick run down. If we encounter a deer or a hog aim behind the shoulder when it gives you a broadside. You know what's best for your shot with your bow so you tell me how close you need to be and I will try and get you as close to it as you need. If we encounter hogs and you miss or we spook it and it charges get behind something, a tree or a big rock because it might try and get one of us with it's tusks or bite you." Otto explained to the other red head in the team. "Now to head to higher ground." He spoke more to himself then the others as he kept walking.
---
On Person:
1x AR15
1x 1911A1
7x 7 round 1911 magazines
5x 30 round STANAG mags (26 rounds depleted in total)
1x tanto style combat knife
Several feet of para-cord
On Chest Rig:
6x 30 round STANAG magazines
In first pack: 3x flint and steel

Evangeline Moore

Alarm bells threatened to go off in her skull as he informed her it was not a problem that he wished to discuss. She knew what was coming, and she feared facing the conversation. He had already spoken to Winslow about something, assumably his absence. She knew this was coming again, and she found surprise bubbling in her system as she realized she did not wish to face the issue at hand. She rather wished that perhaps she would never have to handle this man's presence again. It exhausted her to think that he had left them, perhaps on purpose, or perhaps as he had said. Evangeline had the stress of Winslow, the end of the world, and her increasing nausea to handle. Dean was something she forced to push into the very back of her mind. She didn't want to think about having to reconnect. She didn't want to handle the rage and sorrow that had built up over the weeks. Evangeline would have preferred to believe that Dean was a mere dream, brought upon the suicide of her abuser, and leave it at that.

But he just had to show up once again. He just had to touch her, as if nothing had changed between them. It was as if they were starting right where they left off, and she nearly tensed at his fingers against her arm. Easy there tiger. Easy. Do not make me swoon into your body, do not make me resist the urge to give you a piece of my mind...

Yet, her body flooded with comfort and her man swam with a heavy haze of trust. She didn't like how quickly she submitted to these feelings.

Picking up as if nothing had happened between the weeks where he had been gone. She knew very well that he left. And she subconsciously figured one thing and one thing only. Evangeline and Winslow could have been a burden. He was going to take what he needed before leaving. Even Evangeline's...

She stopped. No. No. The man before her wouldn't do that. But, as she recalled, she could trust whoever she wished. She would just need to verify and take extreme caution. A breath escaped her as her shoulders slumped in submission.

"We didn't stay at our hideout long, Dean. Marcos's body was still rotting quite a few yards away. Winslow was tired, he began to see things in the house. It wasn't good. We had to leave." She bit her cheek as he began to inform her how happy he was to see her unharmed. Despite herself, an amused smirk crossed her lips. "I think you would have been able to stumble along my dead body a lot quicker had I been killed. Maybe five days instead of what..." She began to count on her fingers, eyes glancing up towards the ceiling as she counted under her breath.

"Weeks?" Her lips pursed before she claimed "Although we did leave after what, I think it was a week? So...I suppose I shouldn't be too angry with you. But the thing is, I am." She found that expressing this inner anger only fueled it, but she kept a calm smile upon her face as she clasped her hands before her. "Isn't that silly? I shouldn't be, because I know you have...been through things I assume." He reached out for her cheek, placing her palm against her face as her cheeks suddenly went aflame. She was not expecting this bodily action, considering she knew the red creeping to her demeanor was not that of rage. She forgot how much she had missed his touch, engulfing her further with her inner frustration.

"Yes. To answer you. I am angry. I apologize for being this way, because it is irrational." She swallowed nervously, frozen as she could not find herself able to move from his hold. She stood still, eyes glazed over with inner conflict. "It...it is very irrational."

• Sympathy & Compassion
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Otto, Riley

Evie listened somewhat attentively to Otto's instructions as a swelling ball of anxiety caused her stomach to knot up. Everything would be riding on her - on her making the perfect shot despite high winds and rain, on her being flawless at something she'd never done before, on her not making one of the undoubtedly endless list of mistakes that hung over her head. These weren't ideal shooting conditions. Then again, these weren't ideal anything conditions. She'd need to get close and that meant being stealthy.

"With the wind and rain, I'll probably need to be close," she spoke aloud, confirming her thoughts to the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (12 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
[MEDIA=imgur]0NZanrF[/MEDIA]
[/spoili][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Otto White
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Evie and Riley
-

Otto heard Evie's words and the particular inflection in her words or at least what he could get from the short sentence, he tilted his head back over his shoulder at her. "I know we haven't seen eye to eye on some things in the not so distant past but please do trust in me on this." He gave a thumbs up to her as he turned his head back forward. "And plus I know you'll pull through on this like aces." He spoke to reassure her before continuing to move.
-

As they moved the water level started to drop as their course led them to higher ground as Otto had suggested, with the sun just starting to make it's presence known even if it was hidden behind clouds. The area they had moved to was outside the main areas of the town where forest had regrown and retaken a large chunk of the buildings that were present with a decent view of the area they had come from. "This is good." He made note as he pointed out the low laying shrubs and brush that made a decent food source for any grazing animals that would be living in the area. "Lot's of food for animals around here." He spoke to both Riley and Evie.
---

On Person:
1x AR15
1x 1911A1
On Chest Rig:
In first pack: 3x flint and steel​

Carter Yamanashi | Mechanic's Shop/Outside | Early Morning

3981d99ef3fb6af0c2b311db1d1ae976.jpg

Interactions: Dex

Carter watched as everyone filed out of shop one-by-one, already gathering a game plan for what they needed to take care of. All that he knew (well, pretended to know) was that Dex was the leader and he was supposed to follow like an obedient teammate. And by teammate, he meant extra baggage that seemed to be helpful but not really, at least not as a constant reliable source. The Japanese American arched a flirtatious eyebrow when Dex patted him on the shoulder. Throwing the back of his hand against his forehead, Carter cooed, "Oh, talk about swoon, honty! You can't just lay those potential happy ending hands on me out of the blue! Prepare a sister next time~." Sending Dex a wink, he finally followed the man out into...raining Hell.

Mother fucker!

"Fuck you sky," Carter grumbled while trudging through every single natural condition created just to fuck with his cute image. Yes, he was aware that the principles of Naturalism would shut his complaints down in the fact that Nature was an indifferent and almighty force that had no fucks to give about ruining his fabulousness. However, Nature could still go thoroughly fuck itself with Mother Nature's secret stash of sex toys--his goatee was getting wet for fuck's sake!

Oop, wait. He was getting needlessly agitated again, wasn't he? Jesus fuck. At this rate, he'd likely blow up at someone, which wouldn't be good for his reputation with the group. He took a moment to calm his breathing while scouring his thoughts, still sticking close to Dex. Right, they were gathering supplies to hold the group over for a few days. Food-wise he figured Evie, Otto, and Riley would handle catching game (though he still didn't like the idea of her doing anything that involved intense concentration, aka archery and hunting, while recovering from a concussion). Carter wasn't much of a hunter. Sure, he could kill shit, skin shit, all that other shit--but did he enjoy doing it? Hell no! It always resulted in gore and blood under his fingernails. Fucking unacceptable.

So where did that leave him and Dex? Probably the practical shit. Now that the worst of the injured batch was taken away and out of their hands, medicinal treatment wasn't a huge burden on them. For now. But, then again, his thoughts strayed back to Dean and the way he reacted to the poke. That was pain. Carter understood the telltale microexpressions for pain and struggling to hide it. The flaring nostrils, the millisecond widening of the eyes, followed by a tightening of the lips and erect posture...Those might as well have been giant Las Vegas signs flashing, "You Fucking Asshole That Hurt Like A Bitch". From what he could gather, a nasty bruise. He would toy with the idea of a fracture, but Dean's breathing seemed fairly regular, which was a relief. Pneumonia during the zombie apocalypse would suck...and make him less cute.

Now came the real problem--would he seek medical help? Perhaps in secret. Carter figured Dean wasn't one for slowing down the group due to pride. He wasn't the Japanese American's intelligence rival for nothing. On the other hand, what if Dean just continued to endure the pain and put on a front? What reason did he have for hiding it? Not wanting to appear weak? Possibly, but doubtful. Dean was too complex for that. There was more to it and Carter would need to unearth some more information when he had the chance.

Thus, switching over to more important shit...like Dex's cute butt. Yaaaaas, Evie! Homegurl knows what kinda treat she's working with~! It was a bomb ass view (ba-dum-tish!), so Carter definitely wasn't complaining. He didn't really try to hide the fact that he was looking, a playful smirk pulling at his lips. It made it somewhat worth it to walk through this rainy bullshit. Somewhat.

It also helped that maybe, hopefully, he could squeeze in time to talk with Dex. Washington nagged at his skull, along with several other questions that couldn't quite be asked yet. He needed to play this out wisely.

"So, where're we heading, honty?" he asked.

Appoint the leader, follow the leader, anticipate the pawns' every move.

Inventory
On person
P226 Sig Sauer (7/10 loaded)
AR-15 (21x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
Sylvie's Machete
1x Jug of Benzene Oil
Handful of Industrial Wipes
Strip of dirty cloth/fabric
Industrial Flashlight
1x Change of clothes (black long-sleeved shirt, black pants)

Personality/Internal-wise
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
Undeniable (yet still denied) fondness for Evie & Hero
Beef with Dean
No time for this fainting foolishness
Walter's ghost plaguing his mind

814rDc8DLrL._UX562_.jpg

LONMMY-Military-pants-mens-Fashion-Cotton-Cargo-side-zipper-pants-mens-Army-green-Casual-trousers-Multi.jpg_640x640q90.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions: Winslow, Bea,

When Dex and Carter had made their exit Cecilio had moved the firearms upstairs figuring there wasn't much need for them to out and about if they weren't immediately needed apart from his rifle. He knew he needed to give their new additions a look over and at least make sure they weren't sick or if they were that they got better. "So..."He said as he approached Bea and Winslow. "You guy's are slated for a Doctors appointment. Who's going first?" He asked giving them the choice. He was initially going to start with Evangeline but it seemed like she was having a conversation with Dean. It wouldn't really be anything invasive just a good number of questions and maybe some minor physical examinations. From what he could tell they looked healthy and fine though he knew better than to assume that meant everything was alright inside.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ bayonet (15 rounds)
1x 4-14x scope
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
8x 9mm bullets
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Cartrt)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Carter)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot (Loaned to Dex)
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Marlin 336
3x 20 round boxes of 30-30

Winslow Xavier
Interactions: Cecilio and Bea

Winslow's eyes squinted as Dean directed Evangeline away from him and Bea, cynical thoughts flooding through his brain like acid rain burying his back yard. He could see the leaves burning, his stomach churning as he mentally chimed

"Ah yes hello, it is me, the dear charmer! I have come to sweep you off your feet once more and make you fall underneath my apathetic charm. Oh, sorry dear I dropped you again to be eaten by the undead, no problems, let me just leave you for five weeks and if you are alive by the time I stroll on back I will sweep you back up all over again. Then again, my charmer's motto! Screw em and dump em for dead!" Winslow's mind paused as it had reached a point of bitterness he never wished to handle again. He hated this part of him, the part of him that was filled with hatred and regret towards another human being. He had a motto to love all who came by him, but it appeared that not everyone was lovable. Or deserved his time.

Winslow's head popped up as he heard the man, who he believed he caught the name of Cecilio, call for one of children to get themselves checked up. Winslow swallowed.

I"d rather not get pocked and prodded for by...this man who can easily crush me. Then again, I'd rather Bea wasn't poked or prodded at either. I suppose I shall take the bullet for her in this case...Besides, I haven't had a doctor's appointment in over a year. Maybe Im pregnant for all I know. Heh. Heh. Funny joke Win. Still got it.

"I guess I'll go. I don't feel sick or nothin. But it's better to be sure." Winslow slowly got up from his sitting position, staring down at Bea.

That little episode really frightened him. "I'll be back in a jiffy Queen Bea. Just sit tight, I gotta make sure I am not carrying some sort of random disease. Like insanity in my membrane area. Or this crazy little thing called love. It's for the best." Winslow bowed his head lightly before grinning half heartedly at the man "Alright get this over with so I know I don't have one foot in the grave. I am too tired to dig it right now, so give me fifty to seventy years to get myself prepped." He cracked his knuckles, uncertain and incredibly hesitant. "I promise I haven't engaged in any major physical activity, nor have I injured myself gravely in the last few weeks. The only real issue I am worried about is my damaged gum, but as far as I am aware it is not infected." He grinned broadly to show the man what he had meant.

• Haha
Cecilio & Ringo

Interactions: Winslow

Winslow had caught Cecilio way off guard with his sudden reply but he stopped him holding up his hand "Easy there bud." Cecilio said in a calming tone. He knew he didn't exactly fit the vision of a caring medical professional though he didn't think he'd shake up the teen so much over this. "Just pull up chair and get comfortable and I'll ask you some questions. Unless you want to move out of here and into that office Riley opened up since some of them are a little personal." He said moving back a bit and going through his Trauma bag getting his BP cuff and stethoscope.

------------------------
Inventory
1x 4-14x scope
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
8x 9mm bullets
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Marlin 336

Winslow Xavier
Interactions: Cecilio

Winslow blinked as the man's hand suddenly shot up, stopping him in his tracks and lowering his grin into something more solemn. This man isn't going to be any fun, I can already see that. It's...no big matter. I am okay with this. Just answer him a few questions and convince him that I am not actually carrying disease or am going to turn into a flesh eating zombie anytime soon. I can do that just fine. I just...well, don't think about the last doctor's visit. What was that, fifth time I've tripped down the stairs? Heh. I lost count over the years. But...then again. They happened less frequently as I got older. Mama was very cautious about where I stepped...

"Alright Winslow could you tell me what happened again?" The doctor mused gently, readjusting Winslow's arm for the bright purple cast that he had requested. Little Winslow, eight and bouncy still, positivity shining bright in his damaged eyes. Despite having cried at first, Winslow was now at ease in the office, shaggy hair flipped back as he bobbed his head.

"Uh yea! I think I uh...oh dear I believe I was at the head of the stairs. I was sliding around in my socks...Papa had done it once or twice and I wanted to do it too...I guess I tripped. I don't quite remember it all that well. I just know mama had her arms around me and she was crying. I felt fine though, at least until I saw my arm. Then we both bawled like babies." His face squished at the thought. He was no baby. He was tougher than that. He was tougher, taller, and bigger than all the bullies that prodded at him. He could handle a broken arm.

For the second time.

"Isn't that what happened last time?"

"Yea, I am clumsy." Winslow stared down at his purple cast, holding it out to the kind doctor with a big, full smile. "Could you sign? I consider you a friend and all..." Winslow's eyes glazed over. With how many times he had met up with this doctor, he had no choice but to trust him in his childish innocence. The doctor merely smiled, popping open the cap to his pen.

"Sure sport. And one last thing. Stay away from staircases."

"That's kind of hard mister. My school is so full of them."

"I mean at home, Winslow." The doctor's eyes hardened briefly and he stood up, patting his patient upon the head. "Im going to go discuss this with your mother. I'll be sure to get you a tootsie roll before you leave. The purple ones?" Winslow's eyes nodded in pleasant surprise, cradling his arm to his chest.

"Yes please."

Winslow blinked out of it and back into reality, taking a seat and squirming to get comfortable. He wondered if his old doctor was even alive. Perhaps being dead would be better than living in hell on earth. But he supposed with Eva and Bea, his hell turned into a heaven. Just with a rocky road. "I don't mind staying here. I haven't done anything that would have embarrassed myself." He shrugged, crossing his arms as he attempted to make himself seem smaller. He smiled with nonchalance, pressing his knuckles underneath his chin. "Ask away. No, I am not sexually active, no, I have not consumed drugs, no, I rarely eat, and finally, yes, I do make sure to stay hydrated when I can. Anything else? I haven't shown any symptoms of the zombification process, I haven't been feeling ill recently, and besides the doom and gloom, I wouldn't say I am in a depressive state of mind."

Stay away from staircases.

At home

Her face is still there.

Haunting me.

Watching me.

But the good thing is.

I don't have to fear staircases anymore.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Jackson Mississippi | 2 October 2026 - Morning

Truthfully, Dex wasn't sure. He knew the department store was down this way, but Otto and Dean had gone through it last night, and he had to assume that if there was anything terribly useful there, they'd have already grabbed it. He walked in silence for a few moments, assessing the situation as best he could. The hunting group had gone to get food... and Dex didn't know a whole lot about hunting, but he had a feeling finding a deer or something was going to be difficult in this storm. In fact, finding anything alive seemed to prove difficult in this storm... including the Infected. But that was another worry entirely, and it would have to wait until the group was taken care of and in well enough shape to continue their journey.

"I know everyone's probably tired of dried goods and MREs, especially after we had it so good back in Ballamory, but I think that's where we should start. Even if the hunting party finds something, we no longer have the means to keep it fresh so what we can't eat immediately is going to go to waste." He was more talking out loud to himself than directly addressing Carter, but he felt the man deserved some window into his current thoughts. "We're good on bottles of water as long as we have the truck... so really just whatever dried goods we can carry."

He glanced over his shoulder at Carter, then slowed so that they could walk side by side. "Hey. I've got a question for you." Another pause, and Dex drummed his fingers against his thigh. "Those people from Nashville. Did they seem genuine to you?" He usually trusted Evie's judgement inexplicably, but this time, he needed a second opinion. Everything seemed too clean. Too convenient. And in his experience, when something seemed to be too good to be true, it usually was. And a helicopter descending from the sky to save Ryan's life fell into that category.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing
jeans, black t-shirt, black boots

On Person
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [left hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (15/15) [right hip]
DD M4 Carbine V5 (6/32) [across back]
Wes's Colt [left leg]

In Bag
.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Carter Yamanashi | Outside/Mississippi | Early Morning

3981d99ef3fb6af0c2b311db1d1ae976.jpg

Interactions: Dex

Carter tried to hide his pout as Dex slowed down and walked beside him, robbing him the view of that fine ass. Goddammit! Honty must've felt my eyes on 'em. Next time, Mount Cinnabon~. As Dex listed off what they would likely be looking for, the Japanese American merely hummed in agreement while flipping back is sopping wet bangs. Fucking rain. He had a point--Carter fucking hated the MREs, but he definitely knew they were necessary. There was one time Walter snagged a bag from one of his buds in the border patrol unit for New York and dared Carter to eat it.

Still can't believe ya dumbass did it! Walter laughed. Carter internally rolled his eyes.

Hardy har, honty. That shit naaas-ty! And here I thought I could swallow anything!

Ew...Carter, what da fuck man. The disgust was clear as day in his tone, which Carter counted as a victory. The ghost of a smirk pulled at his lips.

Check. And mate~.

Ya know? We ain't played chess in a long ass time. I kinda miss whoopin' yo ass.

Seeing as how it was the only spanking you were willing to give me, Carter countered, Get that stick outta your ass, honty. That's the wrong kind. I could always lend you mine--

Focus on ya so-called Mount Cinnabon, fuckin' nasty sonuva...

Wove you~.

Carter listened to Walter's playful grumbles slink back into the chambers of his mind before finally addressing Dex. "Sounds like a plan, honty. I can't stand those damn MREs; kinda taste like ass and lost dreams, and neither is better than the other. Trust me." Before any of the audience asked--no, Carter never placed his mouth upon either. He had standards...no matter how low they could get at times. "As for other dried shit...I don't know about fruits or anything, but isn't Mississippi one of the top pecan producers? I'm sure we can find a few groves to pick from and they usually last a long ass time. Mm! Lemme find a man lasting that long~!" He then shrugged. "But that's all I got, honty. Does Hero have anything to eat?" He wasn't gonna forget his little canine baby either.

However, Carter arched an eyebrow when Dex asked about...Nasheville people? Who?

Carter blinked. "...Who?" Then a beat passed. He audibly gasped while snapping his fingers. "Oh! Oh! You talking about Wilma and friends? Hell if I know, honty." That was a damnable lie. Carter had his set of opinions about them, especially Wilma. First and foremost, the bitch was snippy. Not overly aggressive in a way that insinuated planned maliciousness, but the tension was there. Overflowing. Something was clearly eating away at her and no amount of Carter charm could surpass that armor of hers. Which was fine.

He was perfectly happy watching.

Carter had started with the assload of gear and firearms on her person. Including the massive LED flashlight, Buck Knife, crowbar, and guns galore. When Carter said this bitch was strapped? This bitch was mutha fuckin' strapped. It was lowkey impressive and perhaps to eluded to how fit Wilma was. Yaaaas, Wilma! Wurk wit'cha ole mean ass! I saw them muskles (yes, muskles, not muscles).

But still, her supplies put aside, her overall demeanor wasn't uncommon nor unexpected. This was the fucking zombie apocalypse; not everyone could have a swagalicious personality like Carter's, and they'd be mentally disturbed if they did, to be honest. As for her fashion disaster--she was all Nashville. That flannel top screamed home on the range and farm-living, on top of the lightly worn knees of her jeans. Those tears were erratic and not terribly isolated, so he doubt they were there for aesthetic purposes. She was all about manual labor, backing up his earlier observation about her physique.

And the boots. For fuck's sake the boots! Laaaawd, somebody call the police and request for him specifically! Wilma was in dire need of a style intervention--stat! Rocking the country look was all fine and dandy, but that sour honty needed to do it right! Cheezus! It physically pained Carter just recalling the look. Heaven help her!

She had also been insanely cautious and weary of everyone in the garage. Which was, again, understandable. But he recalled how unsatisfied she was with the group's number; she didn't care for being outnumbered. So was she unused to it and had an entire community in Nashville after all? Or was he stretching too far with that assumption? He couldn't tell yet...Though Wilma was stingy about revealing info on Nashville. Fuck it. Carter was getting far too submerged into his thoughts.

"I'd practice caution," he finally said in a light tone. "Little miss Buck Biatch, the one who whisked up Ryan and Lover Boy? I'm still tossing her around, honty, but I'm not one-hundred percent with her. Something about her vibe gets to me, but it might be cuz all this fucking rain is getting to me. Not cute, I know." A pause, momentarily waging with himself. "Dex, honty? Question. Do you know what microexpressions are?"

Inventory
On person
P226 Sig Sauer (7/10 loaded)
AR-15 (21x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
Sylvie's Machete
1x Jug of Benzene Oil
Handful of Industrial Wipes
Strip of dirty cloth/fabric
Industrial Flashlight
1x Change of clothes (black long-sleeved shirt, black pants)

Personality/Internal-wise
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
Undeniable (yet still denied) fondness for Evie & Hero
Beef with Dean
No time for this fainting foolishness
Walter's ghost plaguing his mind

814rDc8DLrL._UX562_.jpg

LONMMY-Military-pants-mens-Fashion-Cotton-Cargo-side-zipper-pants-mens-Army-green-Casual-trousers-Multi.jpg_640x640q90.jpg

s-l300.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KatSea
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Otto, Riley

Evie's eyes wandered idly about her surroundings, pale blue crystals peeking from beneath the rusty amber lashings of her soaked fringe. She wasn't as confident regarding her situation as Otto seemed. She'd never faced a crocodile before, let alone done battle with one. Still, the aftermath of the storm was a sight to behold so getting onto the higher ground was at least some small relief.

"What kind of animals are you thinking to catch?" she asked, curious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (12 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
[MEDIA=imgur]0NZanrF[/MEDIA]
[/spoili][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Cecilio & Ringo

Interactions: Winslow

Cecilio chuckled when Winslow gave him a flurry of information already knocking out a few questions "Hey. Slow down Mishka. You answered the more important stuff but I just got a few others for you...Any allergies to food, medicine, or animals and how old are you?" He said as he made mental notes about Winslow. He could sense a little tension from Winslow even when he sat down though he knew he had reason to be. He was probably dealing with a lot and it didn't help this huge dude was asking all these health questions. He had his BP cuff and stethoscope on his lap just wanting to make sure that he was as healthy as he said he was.

Beatrice Kolkowsky | Mechanic's Shop
| Early Morning

9f97ea159d101960669a07c2ca65da8b.jpg

Interactions: Winslow & Uke

Bea didn't know how to feel about a surprise check-up. Especially from Cecilio. Don't get Bea wrong--she liked the man. He shared an affinity for music and was kind enough to play something for her on his guitar. And it was a dope tune. Had her senses all floaty and jazz, like she was high off Mary Jane...Err, minus the actual drug intake, obviously. Bea wouldn't have the lady balls to smoke anyways; she could care less about any judgmental looks peeps would shoot her if she did, but she didn't like the idea of being like...forcefully submerged in fuzziness. Like--the freak? Why? Heck no! She could get that just from taking her glasses off! If shit got any fuzzier, she'd be more of a clutz than she was now...which sounded absolutely catastrophic.

Cue gulp here.

But still, Bea was getting off topic (omg cuz that's so unusual of meee--sprinkle some of this sarcastic salt over your fries, sir). Point was, she was uncomfortable at the thought of a check-up, but begrudgingly understood why it had to be done. This was the freaking zombie apocalypse; your health situation just wasn't safe anymore and there was no telling what someone could be feeling. Carrying. They could be a potential burden to the team...meh, Bea was sure she'd be fine. Uh, doi! I'm the picture perfect example of healthy! Minus the scrawniness. And bad eyesight...I can run for a long ass time, alright! That's something! Why...why am I trying to prove my worth to myself? BK, get some help--

"I'll be back in a jiffy Queen Bea. Just sit tight, I gotta make sure I am not carrying some sort of random disease. Like insanity in my membrane area. Or this crazy little thing called love. It's for the best," Winslow said.

Bea saluted in response to his little bow, flashing a lop-side smile. "Aye aye, matey! I'll hold the sea lass down while you handle those land lubbers and please don't ask me why I'm talking like a pirate it's all just a love child of my awkwardness and morning grogginess I swear I'm normal sometimes if you tilt your head and squint real hard for ten minutes maybe." Remembering how to inhale, she stopped to breathe and grin sheepishly at her friend's retreating form. God, she was too freaking dorky to be real sometimes.

While waiting for Winslow to return, she decided to occupy herself with Uke; besides, she needed to thoroughly apologize to her dear instrument. Whatever crazy spell had taken hold of her before, it had made her disregard him, which was just pure sin. She picked up the ukulele and cradled it to her chest, eyes misting over in remorse. "Sorry, Uke. I freaking suck man. Didn't mean to leave you lonely, buddy." She gave the neck an apologetic pat before reaching up to fiddle with the knobs, tuning the strings. She tried to pluck the strings softly so as to create as little noise as possible; the last thing she wanted was to annoy anyone. Dear God no. Red Satan's fury was more than enough of a clusterfuck to deal with.

It took a minute or so, but she was fairly successful without the use of an electronic tuner. She had trained herself years ago to do so without it, as she used to lose that thing at least twice a week. (When objects wanna play Hide and You'll Never Find Me Sucker, just like my love life--ha! Nice self burn, Bea! This is why you're so dang popular!) She ran her fingers down the strings, emitting a crisp and beautiful chord that warmed Bea's soul with familiarity. Everything was okay now.

Words fluttered past her lips without a sound, yet trembling deep inside her chest. It was all musical scratch, just the utterance of words that came to mind, the ones that clawed at her subconscious for freedom as of recently, and lobbing themselves at whatever chords that seemed to call their name. Secrets. Mad. I get that I don't get it. At the very least, she had a concept and a vague picture was forming in her mind's eye. Secrets for the mad. Was she mad? Crazy?

She prayed she wasn't.

And so she let the strumming ring softly, almost as fragile as the bones of a baby bird. It was therapeutic. She needed this.

Inventory
On Person
1x - Hunting Knife

1x - Water Canteen (half full)
3x - Protein Bar
Uke the ukulele
1x - First Aid Kit
Bloodied Finding Nemo shirt
5x - Needles
3x - Hospital Rags
1x - Change of Clothes (Black long-sleeved shirt and black pants)
Internal
(Undiagnosed) Depersonalization Disorder
Secrets boi (I'm not telling!)
PIC with Winslow

Non-serious crush on Evangeline

295862ad9eb0353041ff7db78dce9946--overall-shorts-outfit-denim-overall-shorts.jpg
m_560ffcec4e67483470009d08.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KatSea
Winslow Xavier
Interactions: Cecilio

Winslow's head peeked back to get a glimpse of Bea tuning her ukulele, a smile twisting at the corners of his mouth. She was too cute for her own sake, and Winslow couldn't wait until heading back and asking if he could learn a thing or two from her. Winslow did not think she would mind, and in fact thought that it would be a good distraction from the flesh eating zombies. If not for five minutes. If Winslow had to take his life in five minute intervals, good and bad, he believed he could make it through. Five minutes at a time. Isn't that how he also handled high school? Not to mention keeping a smile and waving at all times, people's words flowing from one ear to the other. Winslow did manage to catch himself from doing the exact same action at the last second as Cecilio spoke once more, his hands resting upon his knees as he twisted his demeanor in false thought, as if he did not know everything about himself. He smiled. "No. No allergies. No allergies to animals, although I do love cats. Dogs too." His eyes were tempted to flicker over to the good dog near by, and suddenly wondered to himself how the team managed to care for not just one, but two dogs. At the end of the world, who considered rationing out food and various other items to animals? Not that Winslow minded, he just knew that it would tighten resources greatly. He was almost surprised the idea of eating the dogs didn't come at some point(gross, and Winslow hated himself for it) but then recalled that uncooked meat was an awful idea. Especially with how the virus came to be. He grimaced lightly, humming melodies of comfort to himself before realizing there was one last part to the questioning. "Seventeen. Or eighteen. I haven't really been paying attentions to the dates. I suppose it really doesn't matter. Just know I am under twenty and am still obnoxious." He winked slyly at the man as he slumped further down the chair, his grin still etched along his countenance. "I don't think there is anything else important. Again, the only big thing is the missing tooth. Ev has been helping treat it, and as far as I know, I can live just fine without it." Winslow glanced down to his sleeves and discreetly pulled them down, hoping that he wouldn't ask about any other external injuries. Scarring wasn't important to health. Winslow just did not wish to go down the mental path that it would lead him if questions were asked. The tooth problem was also something that would bring up mental troubles, and Winslow regretted even bringing it up. Winslow knew very well that teeth just don't fall out unless there is decay, and, Ev having feared decay and aches, made sure that Winslow had ways of cleaning. There was no reason for a back tooth to be missing for no reason.

Maybe he will just think I got into a manly man man's fight and that's how I lost my tooth. Heh. Some street cred around the garage, little Winslow Xavier, being a man's man. Except for the fact that the last man I had hit didn't hit back, and that I regret doing what I did. The real manly dude here.

"Alright if you don't need anything else I will be out of here. Or, actually, you know what, I might stay with Bea if you want her to come up. I don't really have it in my leg muscles to walk back." He suggested teasingly, but in reality meant to stay because she knew that Bea seemed a little off set by the big man. Winslow didn't like her or Ev to feel discomfort, so he figured this would be the most ethical solution.

Inventory

Pistol (four bullets)

Hospital rags (two)

Small rusted scalpel

A new friend

Evangeline’s cantine (almost empty)

Granola bar(2)

• Love
Otto White
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Evie
----
He heard Evie's question while he was looking for any signs of trails not washed away by the rain, he stood up and faced the red head before speaking. "Deer, feral pigs, hogs and alligators should be our top goal if possible but squirrels, raccoons, opossums, rabbits and anything like that are also viable in the short term. I'm sure some of those things sound less then appealing to eat but we need some form of protein to augment what we are getting from the last bits of food we currently have. You will be pivotal in taking any game we run across Evie, as I said back at the garage your bow is going to make this a fairly easy and quiet experience." Otto paused as he looked down the area they were in. "You said you didn't have any real experience in hunting earlier, don't worry, I will guide you through the steps all right." He said with a thumbs up. "Later after we get something Ave and I can come out and try and find some edible plants so that the diet is more diversified but for now we focus on meat."
----​
On Person:
1x AR15
1x 1911A1
On Chest Rig:
In first pack: 3x flint and steel

Cecilio & Ringo

Interactions: Winslow, Bea

Cecilio nodded though when he mentioned the a missing tooth he didn't think much of it at the moment as far as he was aware he could have lost it before the world turned to shit. "I'm not much of a dentist unless your looking for someone to yank it out. Other than that I can't say much else than keep brushing and try not to lose any more." He said as he set his BP cuff down. "I do have one more question. Is the woman you're with you a relative or someone you just met up with?" When Winslow said he wanted to stay for Bea it perked his interest a little bit. "Hmm...Davai...That's fine with me though it would be her call if she wants you to be around." He noted before he looked to the teen practicing with her Ukulele "Bea?" Cecilio called out quite calmly. "Can you come here rybka?" He requested.

------------------------
Inventory
1x 4-14x scope
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
8x 9mm bullets
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Marlin 336

Last edited: