Mission: Z, IC

C3576539-1502322609168447large.jpg

ea31563239fece14551aba8ecd669300.png

Mentions: N/A
Interactions: Dexter, Cecillio, Ave, Otto

Waking up excited for the day to come Lizzie jumped out of bed, ran through her routine, and started her little walk to the kitchen. She was worried about what had happened last night but, chose to ignore it for the moment. Though she did hope everyone had time to cool down so there would be no yelling today. Shaking the thought away Lizzie wondered if the mystery girl would be at breakfast. Maybe she'll finally get a name so she doesn't make a fool of herself.

Skipping through the doors Lizzie quickly took in her surrounding. Dex, Jesse, Otto, and the mystery girl were all there. Smiling she walked around the table giving everyone a hug and saying good morning before walking up the the stranger and sitting next to her. "My names Elizabeth, though you can call me Lizzie. It's nice to meet you formally now that everyone's not yelling at each other. I must say I do hope we can all get along today, I'd rather not test my medical skills even if Jesse's better than me seeing as he tended to your leg. Oh! I forgot. Otto, Jesse can one of you help me with shooting? I'd rather not be the only one in the group who sucks with a ranged weapon. That kinda sucks though I do love my sword." Lizzie rambled before finally stopping and giving the girl a warm smile.

Inventory

On Person (2)
Childhood Katana
Colt 1911(8 in clip - 20 boxed)

In Apartment (6)
Faded picture of her mother and father
Journal
A dull pencil
Small blanket
First aid book and kit
Small Romeo and Juliet book

Outfit
c600x600.jpg

[fieldbox="Dexter | Location: Ballamory HQ, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

He passed Jesse on his way to the staircase, pausing just outside the doorway to listen to his apology. He nodded, saying nothing for a long moment. "You're not interrupting." He said quietly. "We were waiting for you, anyway." He rubbed his palm against the leg of his jeans, searching for the right words before settling on, "You don't have to apologize to me. I wasn't myself last night. We both know that."

His tone had lost the hardness it'd had when talking to Aveline. "We both said things we didn't mean, but... Also things we did. In any case, that's something we'll have to figure out. However... I do believe you owe Evie an apology. If she ever decides to leave her room again." With that, he brushed past the medic and was about to ascend the staircase when the front door opened and admitted Otto.

His posture stiffened at the man's words, but he didn't reply, simply slid his gaze away and headed up to his room as Otto moved into the dining room. Once his door was closed behind him, he let out a breath, rubbing his face. Snatching a bottle of tylenol off an end table, he dry swallowed three and pocketed the bottle, moving around his room to collect his gear. Then, knife strapped to his hip and bag slung over his shoulder, he headed back downstairs.

He got to the dining room in time for Elizabeth's arrival, and listened to her introduction to Aveline with a disapproving frown. He didn't see any sense in it, personally, as by the end of the day she would either be dead, or gone, as far as he was concerned. "You bring that weapons kit by chance?" He asked Jesse, reaching out to take it when offered and pulling the disassembled gun closer to him. "This thing is in dire need of cleaning."

That said, he fell silent, eyes on the gun, hands busy cleaning and oiling, but his attention was trained on the conversation. He had no desire to pitch in, though, content just to listen. For now.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
On Person
Items: 4
Glock G29 (15 in clip) [on right leg]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle [on table]
Box of 50 rounds for Deagle [on table]

Backpack
Items: 5
Box of 51 rounds for G29
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight
Dogtags

Letter from his Father

Food: none
Water: none

[/fieldbox]​

Tørbin / Location: Makesift Camp, North of Ballamory
Interactions: Conner
Mentioned: Riley, Ryan, Jack

Alexander-Ludwig_8.jpg
Tørbin nods gratefully and takes the bag. It felt like a weight dropped off him, something he relished at the moment. "Looks like we have to go after Jack and Ryan if you want Riley to continue trusting you." After all, growing up in gang territory gave you the real value of trust. What with knowing that if you ratted on another member, you could get killed.

He downs some more chips and rolls the bags top so the remaining chips stay fresh before handing it back to you. "You have no idea how much I want a grilled cheese right now. If only we had cheese." Tørbin sighs wistfully, remembering the last time he had one. It was about 2 years ago, but he could still remember the taste. He then sits on the ground, beginning to load his Beretta mags.
Inventory
------------------------------------------------------------
On Person
1x Beretta 92FS (2 Full Clips, 45 Boxed)
1x Karambit and Sheath
1x 28oz Water Bottle (1/2 Full)
--------------------------------
In Backpack/Room
1x AR-15 (2 Full Clips, 15 boxed)
1x Civilian Reflex Sight
3x Beef MRE'S

Aveline

tumblr_o29zqeeKhl1qfvouao1_1280.jpg

Aveline listened to Cecilio, he spoke highly of Dex yet still his gestures of kindness didn't persuade her. She understood that some may act out during sudden situations but she still felt like the odd sheep from the bunch, and with the few memories she could remember she knew that living could betray their word, still lie and leave you to your death. She paused. "I'm Aveline." Listening to Cecilio. Dex probably did have good in him but Aveline was too stubborn to accept him. When he mentioned the picture of her and her child, was a bit taken back. It couldn't help but to be seen when he took her pack but it felt like a heavy rock had formed in her stomach, but she stayed silent and listened to his offer. Taking a moment: "One of you wants me gone and you want me to stay...hm.." she let out quietly.

Before she could say more a man, who she assumed was Otto, had entered. She kept still and sat up properly once he took his seat. Aveline scowled at the mad, unsure of him for she was told that he'd be tougher than the others yet here he was with manners, an apology, and a friendly smile to go with it. "Aveline." she answered. Was this really the Otto that the others told? The same one from last night? She was honestly speechless. "My name is Aveline. You'd offer me to stay? I half expected, well expected you to throw me to dead. Or better yet blindfold me, lead me to the unknown, and then everyone's happy. Or you'd just give me the bullet." She paused, a bit suspicious. "Sound familiar?"

-
ON PERSON:
- Navy blue cardigan
- Jeans
- Dirtied sneakers
- (Removed) Metal bat (weapon)

IN PACK:

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 2x canned beans
- Dark green coat
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book

Last edited:
Otto Williams
Interactions: Ave and Elizabeth
Mention: Cecilio
---

"Howdy lizzie. I'll take you out to practice once all this business is taken care of." Otto greeted the younger woman with a smile as he listened to Aveline speak, he looked to Aveline as he sat up looking into her eyes. "It sound familiar for raiders and bandits that find this new world of ours to be to their liking but this group is neither of those, if we were going to kill you why would I have bothered to ask Cecilio to bandage your wounds?" He unfolded his hands and leaned forward. "Trust me miss Aveline if we were bandits or worse would you really be sitting there right now? Unharmed, relatively speaking of course, and untouched? You are a very attractive woman and for someone like you getting captured by bandits would be a hell the likes of which I wouldn't wish on even my worst enemies. But I get it, the distrust, the thoughts in your head telling you this is all a front, a ruse to lead you to let your guard down. That's a good mindset to have nowadays, will keep you safe...mostly. Now I heard my friend here offer you a place with us but I also know that my other friend probably wants you gone, I am of the opinion that anyone is welcome in this group as long as they are trustworthy and can provide themselves as a valuable asset to us. The latter you have proven by how you snuck into my home last night, I ain't a light sleeper or to unawares of most things but you got in and out without even making me stir...that's impressive." Otto paused as he regarded Aveline. "Of course you staying or leaving also depends on yourself, you won't be forced to stay if you want to leave but you will also not be forced away if you want to earn a place here among us, among this...family." Otto pulled the revolver out from it's holster and looked it over, everyone could see it who was there, Elizabeth, Cecilio and Aveline. Otto set it on the table between himself and Aveline, the grip facing towards Aveline and the barrel facing Otto. "But there's that little thing about trust miss Aveline, so...can I trust you?" He asked her as he looked her in the eyes, his blue chips of ice staring into her brown pools.
-----
On person:
38 special x36
Model 10 x1 (On table)
Knife

Aveline

Aveline only listened to the man, she was convinced that they were not bandits nor raiders but deep down she felt that they capable of doing wrong. She glared at the words "ruse" and "front", having to witness the living act in kindness on to betray it. No matter her thoughts, she remained silent even when he mentioned her sneaking into his home, him being a light sleeper didn't surprise her much. But being able to sneak past him made her want to chuckled, she internally praised herself for that. Her eyes glanced at the revolver then back up at Otto, giving her a few seconds to think. Aveline had been alone for so long, grew a distaste for the living and they were just willing to accept her in, even after the shit she pulled? She hadn't even apologized for stealing from the group and yet...

"Okay..." letting out a sigh, even she was unsure of her decision. "I'll try not to crack the mirror." she simply stated.

-
ON PERSON:
- Navy blue cardigan
- Jeans
- Dirtied sneakers
IN PACK:

- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 2x canned beans
- Dark green coat

Reactions: Dakota K5

uHBb1iN.jpg

It didn't take him very long to finish cleaning and oiling the gun, and even less time to put it back together. Even though it had been a year or so, it came with a familiar ease.

So he sat and listened while he did so, bristling silently when both Otto and Jesse seemed to just outright offer this interloper... This complete stranger... A place in their home. Occasionally his eyes would slide around the table, taking in everyone's expressions, their postures, but for the most part he just worked on the gun. By the time Otto placed his pistol on the table, Dexter was shoving the box of ammo into his backpack and zipping the case on the weapons kit.

"Okay..." the woman stated. "I'll try not to break the mirror."

Slamming the clip into the Deagle with the palm of his hand, Dex holstered the gun and stood, buckling the gun at his left hip. Without a word, he quit the room, a short, sharp whistle to Hero following over his shoulder. The dog followed obediently, leaving the bread where Aveline had tossed it on the floor. Grabbing two bottles of water off the counter as he passed, he made his way out the front door and down the driveway.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
On Person
Items: 3
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (15 in clip) [on left hip]

Backpack
Items: 6
Box of 35 rounds for Deagle
Box of 50 rounds for G29
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight
Dogtags
Letter from his Father

Water: 17oz bottled water (2)

[/fieldbox]​

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dex

Evie had spent most of the night sulking in her room. Knowing there was a stranger in their settlement and that there was the issue of the trap in the woods made sure she couldn't sleep much. When Dex had visited, she barely managed to hold herself together enough to give him a cuddle and allow him to return to his room. Still, with the rage coursing through her veins, she spent the largest portion of the night crying, too. It was almost as if in one night the people she trusted, the people she thought she knew, weren't the people she thought they were. Did she even really know them at all?

As the next morning rolled in, the sound of the door shutting caused her ears to perk up. Shuffling over to the window, she saw Dex leaving.

"Hey!" she called out, leaning out the now-open window, her face clearly showing her fatigue. "Going anywhere nice?" she joked, poorly trying to conceal the emotional turmoil of the previous night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):

- Blanket
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (20 arrows)
- Change of Outfit

Water (1):
- Canteen (60%)
-

Food (0):
-

Outfit:
[spoili]
WHuSBCh.jpg

[/spoili]​

JW5Dxo6.jpg

Jack and Ryan
Interactions:
N/A
With the excitement of the previous night having passed, Ryan and Jack had managed to rendezvous. Well, as much as their reunion could be called a rendezvous, anyway.

"I can't believe you hit me round the head, dude," Ryan said bitterly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's the third time you've said that. Get over it," Jack replied in a stoic tone.

"Man, it really hurt. Next time maybe check who I am before you go swinging the rifle at me."

"If it wasn't you, I could have been dead before I even got the chance to check."

"But it was me and now I'm missing about 10 years of my life from memory loss," Ryan chuckled. "So... what's your name again?"

The two had found the settlement of Ballamory and with some level of reconnaissance had managed to determine at least a portion of the events that had transpired there the previous night. Taking a nice position in the treeline by the settlement, they had been watching the place ever since. With the gunshots, they had to be sure the people within weren't bandits. The girl that Jack had seen going in never came out. So, clearly something was going on.

"You think it's about time you head back to find the others?" Jack asked, looking over to Ryan. Ryan, however, was on another planet. His eyes were glazed over in clear contemplation. "Hey," Jack interrupted, jabbing him in the arm to which a low groan of protest was the initial response.

"What?"

"Your nephew's going to be worried," Jack said.

"I guess you're right. I'm surprised Riley hasn't led them out here to search for us yet. We've been gone for quite some time, now," Ryan replied. Still, as much as he was joking the fact the others hadn't mounted a rescue for them was worrying. He didn't really expect them to follow his orders. Maybe their cohesion was improving? "Okay, I'm going to head back then," Ryan decided, rising to his feet and patting himself down. "Try not to do anything... you, okay?"

"No promises."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person:
- AR-15 (62x 5.56 rounds, 2 mags, 2 loose rounds)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png
Interactions: Ave
When Dex left the room Cecilio looked to Ave before he placed her pistol on the table with the ammunition it had with it. He also slid the magazine beside it "I...did some work on your weapon. Mostly just cleaned it however." He said as he trusted her enough with it seeing if she was willing to join them then he had no qualms with returning what was hers. "For the time being I can only say the jobs we have laying around for you would be either reinforcing the fences or just patrolling considering we just did a fresh haul from a store..." Cecilio noted. "For now you can get settled and I suggest you eat." Cecilio was still being friendly to her despite all the trouble it had caused.

"I'd have to ask Otto about your bat though considering he was the one who had it last." He told her and looked to where Dex was before he left "As for Dex...don't worry about him too much. He...just needs some time. So far lots of people we come across have tried to kill us and it's kinda hard to see that you can just trust some people sometimes." Ringo had meanwhile picked up the bread and stood on his hind legs resting his paws on the table as he returned Ave's bread. "Erm...this is Ringo. He's a nice dog just....Ringo Ryadom!" He said causing the Shepherd to instantly sit on the floor his tail still wagging. "Anyways...Welcome." Cecilio said with a slight smile on his face.

Inventory
1x Pistol [returned]
12x Pistol rounds [returned]
1x P226 Pistol (9mm)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded)
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 2/4 Full)
1x Bowie Knife
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
Ibuprofen

At Apartment:
2 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1x Trauma kit
1x Pump Shotgun
12x 12G buckshot
Condiments
1x Riot Gear suit

Aveline

Aveline grabbed the pistol and examined it before putting it and the rounds away in her bag, it was definitely in better shape than before. "Thank you." she quietly let out. She looked up at him and listened to the jobs he offered, keeping the fact she was in the same store while they gathered their supplies. She wasn't the good with a nail and hammer nor was she the best at shooting. "Not good with my hands... but I suppose I taking watch is a good idea." She gave a short smile at the mention of her bat, she doesn't even remember how she got it only knowing it was in hear hand and as she killed more dead she got better with it.

"Him and I seem to be on... okay terms. Hopefully it won't take long to get it back." She stated, frowning at the mention of her not so favorite person. "Well, I don't plan to any harm... Well, anymore harm, that is. But, yeah. I get it, I haven't been able to trust, let alone talk, to the living in so long. This dead situation is a nightmare." Aveline groaned. This crisis took... everything, it took everything from her. The sight of the German Shepard made her jolt but when the dog walked neared her she immediately jumped out of her chair and away from it. She expected it to bark and growl at her like it had when they first met.

"Ha..ho' boy." Seeing as the dog had only returned the bread she had thrown away. "Okay... Alright."

-
ON PERSON:
- Navy blue cardigan
- Jeans
- Dirtied sneakers
IN PACK:
- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 2x canned beans
- (Recently collected) Small pistol
- (Recently collected) 12x pistol rounds

- Dark green coat

uHBb1iN.jpg

Hearing the window scrape open, Dex didn't stop, and was at the end of the driveway when Evie called after him. He halted, turning to squint up at the window and shading his eyes with his hand. "I was gonna... Go on patrol." He lied halfheartedly.

Noticing her tired expression, he was tempted to tell her to get some sleep, as it was fairly obvious she'd gotten little to none last night. But he knew she'd refuse, especially upon realizing what had transpired downstairs. And he didn't quite trust her not to overreact about it, either.

Besides, he sort of wanted an opportunity to talk to her about last night. All of it. So instead he took a breath before replying. "Want to come?"

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
On Person

Backpack
Box of 50 rounds for G29
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight
Dogtags
Letter from his Father

[/fieldbox]​

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dex

"Patrol?" Evie questioned, quietly. She bit the inside of her lip as she contemplated the idea. Going out when she was so tired probably wasn't the wisest decision but... then there was the 'situation'. If Cecilio came near her she was likely to punch him in the throat. Maybe going out would be better... "Sure! Give me a minute!" she finally called back.

Disappearing back into the depths of her room, she stripped out of her pyjamas, quickly flinging them to the bed to be tidied up later. Putting on some normal clothes, she slung her bow and quiver over her back and headed downstairs. Without even checking if anyone was downstairs, she flew straight out of the door, lightly jogging to catch up with Dex. "Shall we go?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):

- Blanket
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (20 arrows)
- Change of Outfit

Water (1):
- Canteen (60%)
-

Food (0):
-

Outfit:
[spoili][/spoili]​
[spoili]
RvJWtIy.jpg

[/spoili]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Leaning against a fencepost to wait, Dexter crossed his arms, eyes on the door and ears peeled for any trouble. But luckily Evie seemed to be avoiding the others as much as he was, and jogged out the door without any issue. He held out his hand to her as she approached, taking it and placing a gentle kiss on the back of it before letting their laced fingers fall between them. "I'd ask how your night was but I think I know." He said quietly as the two of them made their way towards the gate that he'd seen Otto head for last night.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
On Person

Backpack
Box of 50 rounds for G29
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight
Dogtags
Letter from his Father

[/fieldbox]​

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png
Interactions: Ave
Cecilio nodded and smiled "Not a problem. I'm sure things will simmer down soon enough. I guess I'll show you around then. Ringo Ko mne!" He said firmly and the dog didn't even seem to pause turning and following him as he got up from the table grabbing the revolver as he did. "If you need a partner and none of us are available I'm sure Ringo would be more than happy to fill the role. "I'd say don't worry too much about what you can do. Me, Otto, or Dex will show you how to do certain tasks. For now patrolling is easiest and I'd just say avoid being me and shooting at what you see. If you see someone try and call me or Otto but if it's someone that isn't us coming up gun drawn...Well I'll leave that up to you just know it will draw infected but they are easier to deal with." He stated.

He paused for a moment before speaking again. "Dex is sorta the de facto leader well at the moments thats up in the air but he was former military. Evie was a professional archer I believe. Otto was...I think special forces? I'd have to ask him again to be sure but he was military also. Liz is well...she the youngest out of everyone here. Lastly there's me and as you can tell I'm the group medic / doctor. I was an EMT and I worked for the private security company Ultor before the world upped and ended." He said giving her a small basic rundown on the others. He pulled his rifle from its sling into his arm "But for now I'll show you where to watch and what to lookout for." He said in a calmly as he opened the door and held it open for her.

Inventory
1x Revolver S&W 929 (Loaded)
1x P226 Pistol (9mm)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded)
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 2/4 Full)
1x Bowie Knife
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
Ibuprofen

At Apartment:
2 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1x Trauma kit
1x Pump Shotgun
12x 12G buckshot
Condiments
1x Riot Gear suit

Aveline

Aveline followed Cecilio while keeping an eye on the dog, she listened to his briefing. Immediately unsure of the idea of being partnered up with Ringo; she'd be surprised if Dex and his red-head friend were willing to actually train her; she took note of not shooting at anything that moves and promised to let him or Otto know when something were to come up. "I see. Everyone plays their part here, I suppose..." she muttered quietly. She continued to listen, learning each member had their own unique ability, wanting to chuckle. The only great ability she had was the knowledge of the plants and some of their benefits.

Aveline continued to follow Cecilio to her post, keeping her pistol at hand and patrolled like she was assigned but soon growing bored and finding a stick to play around. She missed having her bat in hand, she wondered if she'd have had fun playing baseball before the apocalypse. There was an occasional undead strolling and to entertain herself she'd sometimes play with it before actually pushing it down and battering it's head with the thick stick. Sticking her tongue at one, calling/whistling it closer and playing keep away, or even just poking it with the stick until she pushed it to the ground and repeat her actions. At one point, she repeatedly hit the body of a dead undead for ten minutes simply because before going back to the patrol.

Everything was just quiet and slow. Aveline was use to her mind being occupied while her body moved on it's own. The slow and quiet moments were suppose to be normal yet it felt like it wasn't.

-
ON PERSON:

- Navy blue cardigan
- Jeans
- Dirtied sneakers

IN PACK:

- Corey's stuffed animal

- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 2x canned beans
- (Recently collected) Small pistol

- (Recently collected) 12x pistol rounds

- Dark green coat

Last edited:
rsz_conner1.jpg

Interactions: Torbin & Riley
Mentioned: Wesley, Ryan & Jack

"Looks like we have to go after Jack and Ryan if you want Riley to continue trusting you."

Conner sighed as he listened to Torbin. "Yeah, I never planned on going back on what I said. I just hoped that the extra time would of let them return before we had to." Conner would of been lying to himself if he said that Ryan and Jack not showing up didn't worry him. That worry also made him want to keep Riley as far away from it as possible. But Conner knew how stubborn Riley was and that if he even tried to recommend going alone it would only aggravate her more. That and then he would have to worry about her going off on her own. "Only option left is to go head with Riley now or have to track her down later." Conner said as he sighed.

"Aww you really do understand me." Riley teased, as she brought the males attention to herself now. She had woken up awhile ago and was now just sitting on the branch listening to Conner's and Torbin's conversation. "So let's wake up sleeping beauty over there and head out." Riley said as she looked down at Wesley, who was still sleeping. "Wesley!" Riley shouted before letting her bag drop to the ground with a thud. She then climb down a few branches before she allowed herself to swing from one of the lower ones before she jumped down.

"Riley Fletcher has stuck the landing and the crowd goes wild." She announced before making a small roaring sound. Conner couldn't help but smirk at Riley's shenanigans. It was nice to see her playful side every once in awhile, she was to serious in his opinion. "If you're finished cheering for yourself. Get Wes and we'll head out." Conner said before he watched Riley run over to Wesley. "Wes wake u, I found puppies." Riley teased as she shook the male's shoulder.

rsz_151218-news-shadowhunters-katherine-mcnamara.jpg

INVENTORY
Riley

[spoili]
On Person
Items: 1

CX4 Strom Beretta (13 in clip)

Backpack
Items: 5

Sleeping Bag
Family Picture (Mom, Dad, Dex, Hero & Riley)
A box os 9mm (50 rounds)
Journal
Black Pens (2)

Food: Skittles (1) KitKats (2) Canned Ravioli (2)
Water: 16oz bottle (3)
[/spoili]

Conner

[spoili]
On Person
Items: 2

Springfield Armory XDm (19 in clip)
Dogtags

Backpack

Sleeping Bag
Letters from group home kids
A box os 9mm (50 rounds)

Food: MRE Sealed (3) Chips (1 sealed, 1 opened) Canned Ravioli (2)
Water: 16oz bottle (3 full, 1 half full)
[/spoili]

[fieldbox="Wesley | Location: North of Ballamory, lawngreen, solid"]

6hmYQT7.jpg

After his watch, Wes had fallen asleep rather quickly, curled at the base of the tree without even bothering to use his sleeping bag. Morning came fast, and though Torbin and Conner didn't wake him, Riley shouting his name sure did. He jolted awake, groggy and confused, immediately reaching for his gun. But noticing it was only Riley leaning over him, he diverted his hand into rubbing his sleep-sticky eyes instead.

"Puppies? What?" He mumbled, sitting up and glancing around. His eyes lit on Torbin, and he nodded at the man in greeting, happy to realize he was safe. "Riley you're an asshole."

The absence of Jack and Ryan was still obvious, and it weighed on him. Surely something had to be wrong for them to be gone this long, right? "What's the plan?" He asked Conner, rummaging through his bag to find a half melted Snickers bar.

But before anyone could answer, the shuffling of bushes to their left diverted his attention and Ryan's form emerged from the trees, looking sleep deprived but not really worse for wear. Relief flooded Wes, and he shifted to look behind his uncle. "Where's Jack?"

INVENTORY (WESLEY)
On Person
Beretta Model 92 (17 in clip, 32 boxed)
Bowie Knife, with Sheath
Small Swiss Army Knife
Battery Operated MP3 Player & Earbuds

Backpack
Items: 4

Sleeping Bag
Veterinary Procedures & Emergency Treatment (book)
Pack of 12 AA Batteries
Complete Field Surgical & Suture Kit

Food: Sealed MRE (6) Candy Bar (3), Packaged Tuna (2)
Water: 60oz canteen (full), 16oz bottle (4)

[/fieldbox]​

JW5Dxo6.jpg

Interactions:
Riley, Connor, Wesley
"Jack's back where he's been all night," Ryan opened, thrusting his thumb behind him to indicate the direction. Moving to the centre of the camp, he looked about them all before his eyes fell on Riley. "Still here? Maybe there's hope for you yet," he chuckled. "Or did the other two have to hold you down?"

He took out a snack bar from his backpack, unwrapping it before taking a large bite - a groan of delight rumbling from his throat. "God this is good."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person:
- AR-15 (62x 5.56 rounds, 2 mags, 2 loose rounds)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

rsz_151218-news-shadowhunters-katherine-mcnamara.jpg

Interactions: Conner, Ryan & Wesley
Mentioned: Jack

Riley could help but giggle when Wes called her an asshole.
"Aw, I love you to Wes." She teased before the sound of something shuffling in the bushes grabbed her attention. Her hands grabbing the strap of her rifle just in case. Riley relaxed and let relief sweep over her when she saw it was Ryan. She was looking for Jack when Wes asked where the man was.

"Jack's back where he's been all night." Ryan answered. Riley was glad that Jack was ok. He also must of been in a safe enough place for Ryan to leave the man after finding him. She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard Ryan talking to her.

Crossing her arms Riley turned her face away from Ryan.
"I promised Conner I would at least give you till morning before searching for you." She knew that Ryan was only teasing her but pouting never hurt. "I'm glad you're back and that Jack is safe as well. I'm gonna keep watch from above just in case you were followed."

Conner watched Riley turn and head for one of the fuller trees. He knew she'd be fine and that she wasn't really planning on keeping watch. It was daytime and everyone was awake. So knowing Riley she was going find a nice high branch and write in her journal. Once Riley had disappeared up into the tree Connor looked back to Ryan.
"Did you find out where the gunshots came from?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventory
On Person
Items: 1

CX4 Strom Beretta (13 in clip)

Backpack

Sleeping Bag
Family Picture (Mom, Dad, Dex, Hero & Riley)
A box os 9mm (50 rounds)
Machete with Sheath (hanging from backpack)
Journal
Black Pens (2)

Food: Skittles (1) KitKats (2) Canned Ravioli (2)
Water: 16oz bottle (3)