Mission: Z, IC

[fieldbox="Dexter | Jackson Mississippi | 1 October 2026 - Dusk, darkorange, solid"]

Luckily (for him probably) before the others had a chance to respond to his outburst, Evie's eyes flickered open. Relieved, Dex looked her over. He was no doctor, but she had no fever and seemed relatively unharmed... Well, as unharmed as one could be considered under present circumstances.

"Hey," Dex lowered his voice significantly. "You OK? How's your head feel?"

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
soggy black basketball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & black combat boots

On Person
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right leg]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (15/15) [on left leg]
DD M4 Carbine V5 AR-15 (6/32) [holding]
hella anxiety

In Bag

.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
Antibiotics & Assorted Medical Supplies
Fabric Daffodil

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dexter

"Kind of like the morning after Lambrini night," she moaned, bringing her palm to hold against her forehead. "And either there's a giant bloody mosquito in here or my ears are still ringing." Clutching the hair band that held her ponytail into place, she pulled it clean off, allowing her drenched hair to slap and cling against her sodden back. "What happened?" she asked, pale blue eyes peering up at the man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (12 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
jsaFlUa.jpg
[/spoili]

Aveline
(ask the other guy)
CjdVbY-RLU6BTRa6IVUvcrSK66D5PWvf2cE1LScC_tx2ReDbuupQNSuwgzpg2Mn5POmSiSFRZu3Ii0VDoy3Xeaa4vgpX-Uq8d-ogCXMPAkOJ2tZYjwaFsiYyT8IfJXHqFg9UiWJZ

Aveline's gaze shifts to Otto, the weight in her shoulders going relaxed. In all honesty, she expected him to be upset and turn his back on her, instead he brought all his attention on her and listens, being kind. This brings her mind at ease and makes her more comfortable towards Otto, she lets out a relieved breath and a small smile is forms. She no longer regrets staying with the group, her face warms and stomach buzzes once he mentions her and what it means staying with the group. "Otto, I…" she starts only to have Carter burst in in a panic, carrying the familiar spawn of pure annoyance. Aveline thought it was best to keep eye from a far.

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- White t-shirt
- Blue jeans
- Ankle socks
- Black Jacket
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)
- Silver lighter (in back pocket)

IN PACK:

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- Small pistol
- 9x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Bagged and labeled medicine: Ibuprofen (6x), Benadryl (8x), Tylenol (4x)
- Ripped Gauze
- Bagged band-Aids (10x)

tzbLEzvHHo6EoNQucsZofEy4Dy6AGd2A0ipp7Z4mJRFR0_lnz2WOKU3Un2qnnCpy6Y4cjpH9vHfsLH2IBLYka_TQg30R6oZgDQE6qJYn3I8bc7Yhmo2nIBOBzCrGL0B4PvmzD-Jn

Reactions: Dakota K5
[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Mechanic's Shop | Evening, purple, solid"]

30f5f9a0efe8155d2de5cf526eec788a.png

Interactions: (Memory) Walter & Cecilio

Carter internally rolled his eyes as Dex proceeded to (just as he predicted) flip shit about Evie's condition. He refused to open his mouth in the next handful of seconds; he couldn't say for sure if his filter was 100% after the fucking scare Evie gave him and taking the risk of conversing with a frazzled Dex wasn't worth it. So, Carter decided to wait it out and pretend as if he was too drained by the incident to reply.

Luckily, he didn't have to put too much effort into it once Evie woke up and pacified the man's rage (for now, at least); then, Carter had a perfectly good reason to ignore them when Otto requested him to introduce himself to the newbies. Laaaaawdy Lawdy. Just as we drop off more kids at the pool, a whole new load swoops in out of nowhere with their pruned up MILF mommies, he thought tiredly. This day just keeps getting better and better!

It didn't help that two out of three seemed rather young...Carter couldn't afford to deal with this. They looked timid, inexperienced--useless. He highly doubt they could help him stay alive. Call him greedy or a coward; go right ahead, he had literally no fucks left to give. However, if he ever had an opportunity to expand his shield, then he would fucking take it. But...then again...he supposed he shouldn't judge so quickly. He knew? Maybe they could be of use to him through other indirect means. Potential pawns. Yeah, that sounded about right.

Thus, in the end, he kept them on tab and saved that trail of thought for another time. What really beckoned his attention was his earlier conversation with Dean, who had yet to say a single word to him since coming back. Which was fine. In fact, it was convenient. Carter knew that what he had said unsettled the man. Give two days--maybe three--of festering in tension and uncertainty, and slip ups would appear, no matter how small. Carter would be there to observe and record from afar. He was never really a man who jumped headlong into anything potentially physical, but God did he love a good mind game.

But still, something bothered Carter.

The photo.

Dean knew his godchild, which made no sense whatsoever. Maya was supposed to be in Arizona with her aunt, but...if she wasn't, then did her aunt take her elsewhere? He had no idea where Dean came from, so pinpointing what trajectory of travel her aunt must've taken to meet him and his classes was impossible. Carter also couldn't assumed that he came from the Midlands or West, although he had moved from New York all the way down to Louisiana--he could've easily missed Dean. Realizing that he was getting nowhere with that, Carter focused back on the picture, on what he could remember from it.

8 children, including Maya. Dean in the middle. All of them smiling or sticking their tongues out. Holding firearms, most of them pistols. Healthy, clean clothing, seemingly happy. Although it relieved Carter beyond words and measure to know that Maya was safe, there was still something about the depiction bothering him.

What case are we looking at now, Car?

Your daughter. Carter rolled onto his side, features fatigued and mind buzzing. She's been moved. The only connection I've got is Dean and there's no telling which direction he came from.

Walter chuckled. What? Don't tell me you, mistuh ole forensic smarty pants, ain't got no clue.

Carter internally rolled his eyes, though a ghost of a smirk pulled at his lips. I didn't say it would stay like that, dreamy eyes. Carter could feel the playful scowl forming across Walter's face. Just gotta look at it from a different angle.

Look at it from the bigger picture...Heh.

Honty, nooo. Bad pun. Just awful.

Shut da fuck up. That was golden, asshole. But I'm serious, open ya mind up. Don't you know what artists say--

Never work on a painting for hours up close. Always back up and look at it as a whole. I know, honty. I know. Carter wasn't sure how to feel about taking advice from an imaginary Walter, but it strangely comforted him. If he could find refuge in an illusion while battling ravenous zombies, then so be it. Now then, bigger picture. Bigger picture...Wait, Walter?

Hm?

What room were they in?

Err...didn't even look like they were inside anywhere--

Exactly. They were outside. Judging by how the light hit them, it must've been midday, maybe even early afternoon. What else was behind them though... Carter's eyes fluttered closed. He needed to fake sleep for a few minutes, to calm himself and hang on to the image in his head for as long as humanly possible. Sometimes, in that sliver of space between sleep and hell on earth, floating fragments of the mind flashed to the forefront. Carter needed more to work with.

Hey, Walter, if I were a teacher leaving his class and wanted a goodbye photo with them, where would I go?

This ain't just another rhetorical question to make ya'self sound smart, is it? Walter grumbled. Carter just shot the man a mental head cock and tight grin. The memory sighed. A'ight, a'ight. Well...hell, I don't know. If it ain't inside, classroom's ruled out. Maybe a tourist spot or somewhere popular? Tourists in Paris always pose in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Every state's got a tourist attraction. Carter paused. Hey...water. They were standing in front of some sort of lake or river. But, then again, the edges were too geometric and straight. It's gotta be a monument spot. It seemed pretty level too. Flat.

That doesn't narrow down too much though, Walter countered. However, something related to an epiphany made his whisper of a voice waver. Unless...anything reflected in the water?

Green blobs, Carter immediately answered. Running down both sides. Other than that, it's clear skies. I couldn't see anything else--

Carter sat up.

"Son of a bitch," he breathed.

It was so fucking obvious!

"Cece, babe?"

Above everyone's heads in the picture, it stood tall and proud and surviving this damned apocalypse.

Carter cradled his side with a pout. "Can you please patch a homegurl up now? At this rate, I'm gonna get a whole damn infection and that's not cute."

It was the Reflecting Pool Monument.

In Washington DC.

Inventory

On person
P226 Sig Sauer (7/10 loaded)
AR-15 (21x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
Sylvie's Machete
1x Jug of Benzene Oil
Handful of Industrial Wipes

Strip of dirty cloth/fabric
Industrial Flashlight

Personality/Internal-wise
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
Undeniable (yet still denied) fondness for Evie & Hero
(Sorta kinda) Beef with Dean
No time for this fainting foolishness
Walter's ghost plaguing his mind

814rDc8DLrL._UX562_.jpg

LONMMY-Military-pants-mens-Fashion-Cotton-Cargo-side-zipper-pants-mens-Army-green-Casual-trousers-Multi.jpg_640x640q90.jpg

s-l300.jpg

[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
[fieldbox="Dean | Jackson Mississippi | 1 October 2026 - Dusk, lightgreen, solid"]

6PYAkrF.jpg

Dean let Winslow return to the others, but hung back on the staircase, sitting somewhere around the middle and peering through the slotted rails. A flash of lightning lit up the room, momentarily illuminating nine pale, uncertain faces.

They were a mess.

The conversation with Winslow had left him tense and to tightly wound, and quite frankly, with the urge to beat something senseless. Obviously, that was not an option... So he'd have to improvise. "We're a sorry sight," Dean let out a breath, rubbing his chin. "And if this storm keeps up, we're going to be trapped here for a while, so... Might wanna get settled in for the long run. Any clothes you're willing to shed, do it. I know it's not ideal, but there's no room for modesty when hypothermia is the other option. Most importantly, shoes. Shoes and socks need to come off immediately. You get trench foot and you're as good as dead."

Dean stood, stretching his arms over his head with a pained grimace that he was grateful to the darkness for hiding. "Anyway. We passed a department store on the way back from the hospital. We need dry clothes, maybe some ponchos. I'll head out and grab what I can, and be back in a little while."

He ruffled his wet hair as he moved the rest of the way down the staircase. "Any requests?"

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing
Black cargo pants, black t-shirt
Black combat boots & lightweight Kevlar vest
Black Camelbak

On Person

Colt Combat Commander (9/9) [holding]
Small Machete w/Sheath [on left hip]
Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]

Holey Ass Backpack
9mm Rounds [1x box of 21]
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Mags [1x mags of 9, 2x empty]
Picture of Last Class from D.C.
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, maglight, baton]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, black t-shirt, socks, boxers]
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit
Black Pullover Hoodie

Food & Water
1/2 full 1lb bag of jerky [1]
full 1lb bags of jerky [1]
granola bars [19]
20oz bottled water [3]
60oz canteen [full]
85oz black Camelbak [full]

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mobley Eats
[fieldbox="Dexter | Jackson Mississippi | 1 October 2026 - Dusk, darkorange, solid"]

"I'm not exactly sure," Dex told her. "I'd say ask Carter but he seems preoccupied."

He scooted over against the wall beside Evie, putting an arm around her and leaning his head back against the wall with a yawn. When Dean spoke up, Dex frowned a bit, tempted to offer to go with him. It would be the responsible thing to do, but... Dean didn't exactly ask to be accompanied, and Dex wasn't going to insist. Tight muscles relaxing for the first time all day were sore and miserable, and he was ready to rest a while. Plus, the idea of going back out into the maelstrom was not one he looked forward to.

So he just kept quiet, letting his eyes drift shut. He probably should be listening to Dean about the clothes, too, but that could wait a minute. "You OK down here, or you wanna go lay on the couch upstairs?" He asked Evie quietly without opening his eyes.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing

On Person
hella anxiety

In Bag

.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
Fabric Daffodil

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

[/fieldbox]​

4nAuzQs.jpg

Evie rubbed her eyes as Dex was speaking, the sensation following being his arm wrapping around her. A warmness fluttered in her chest and despite the pounding headache and nauseatingly annoying ringing, she felt comfortable. When she heard Dean mention stripping down, however, that comfort quickly dissipated. Looking down briefly, she noticed how soaked her clothes were - clinging to her skin - and for a moment she thanked every deity on the planet that she hadn't grabbed a white shirt before leaving Ballamory.

"You OK down here, or you wanna go lay on the couch upstairs?" Dex asked, causing a smile to lick up at her lips.

"Settee sounds nice," she hummed. "Besides, I don't know if I want to stay around to watch the apocalypse version of Magic Mike."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (12 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
jsaFlUa.jpg
[/spoili]

• Haha
Reactions: JJ and Mobley Eats
Otto Williams
C.Bohannon6.png
Interaction: Ave and Dean
-

He had leaned in closer to hear what Ave had to say but when he saw she wasn't going to continue after the interruption that was Carter he huffed. In his own response Otto moved closer to Ave so that they were now sitting right next to each other with less space separating them. Soon Dean and the new addition he took to speak to...Winslow, came back down the steps with Dean declaring that they all needed to strip and dry their clothes while he was going to make a run to a nearby department store for new clothes for everyone, Otto turned to Ave and smiled apologetically since he knew she probably wouldn't be none to happy about what he was going to do. He stood and looked to Dean as the flickers of light illuminated his face. "I'm coming with you and I ain't taking no for an answer. We can't afford to be making solo treks out right now especially with night on it's way." It wasn't a request to go with Dean rather just a statement of fact that he was going to go with him.
---
1x AR15
1x 1911A1
7x 7 round 1911 magazines
5x 30 round STANAG mags (26 rounds depleted in total)
1x tanto style combat knife
On Chest Rig:
6x 30 round STANAG magazines

[fieldbox="Dexter | Jackson Mississippi | 1 October 2026 - Nightfall, darkorange, solid"]

Dex had no idea what or who Magic Mike was, but decided by Evie's tone that he probably didn't want to know. So he gave a quick snort of amusement and hoped it was convincing as he slowly got to his feet.

"You go on up, get comfy, I'm gonna go check on Riley. She's pretty upset about Conner as I'm sure you can imagine."

Helping Evie to her feet, Dex squeezed her hand reassuringly. "I'll be right up." And then he moved towards the back room.

As he passed the fire, Dex paused for a moment to absorb some of the warmth through his soaked clothes, eyes flicking from Otto to Aveline and raising brows at their close proximity. But he said nothing as he continued on, poking his head into the darkened room. "Riley?"

There was no immediate response, but after a long moment, a rogue sniffle gave her away. Dex felt his way through the room, finally pinpointing his sister when another flash of lightning lit up the room for a second. He saw her, back against the wall and knees brought up to her chest, shivering. "Hey," he said quietly.

Another sniffle, and Riley's muffled voice replied, "Hey."

"You OK?" Dex crouched in front of her, letting his eyes adjust to the solid darkness before he reached out to put a hand on her head. Surprisingly, she didn't move away, and even more surprisingly, she spoke up.

"I can't believe he left me."

He wasn't exactly sure what to say to that. If they were being honest, it was a complete surprise to him that Conner had gone, too. He hadn't really gone out of his way to get to know Conner, but from what he could see - what was completely obvious to Dex, at last - the man was head over heels for his sister.

"He didn't leave you, Riley. He had to make sure that Ryan and Sykes were okay... He took initiative, made an executive decision... A very difficult one."

"Would you just abandon Evie, then?" she challenged, though another hiccup muted the venom in her tone.

Dex blinked, slightly taken aback. He pulled his hand away, crossing his arms in front of him. "It's... Different, Riley. Since you're with me, and Conner knows that I'd go to the moon and back to make sure you were safe."

Another lightning bolt revealed her pale, wet eyes, tilted towards his face.

"But... If the roles were reversed, I knew Evie would be safe, and it was for the betterment of the group... Yes. I would." Even as he said it, Dex couldn't be sure that it was true. The immediate sinking feeling in his gut protested such line of thought from advancing. He wouldn't leave Evie, no. But he also wouldn't leave Riley. Or Jesse, or Otto, or Carter. They'd made it this far because they'd stuck together. There was no reason now to alter that.

"Conner was very brave for doing what he did. And in the long run, it has potential to do a lot of good. He can repay Ryan for keeping him, for keeping the both of you, safe. And he can start building a good relationship with the community in Nashville in our stead, so it's easier for us to integrate when we get there."

Riley nodded slowly, seeming to understand. "How long do you think it'll take to get to Nashville?"

"From here? Maybe two or three weeks, if we take it slow, and are delayed by the storm." As if on queue, a peal of thunder boomed above their heads and Riley flinched, reaching out to grab his hand. Dex smiled. "Evie and I are gonna go upstairs where it's not so crowded. You wanna come hang out?"

"No, I think I just need to be alone for a while," he heard a weak smile in her voice as she continued. "Thanks, though."

"No problem kiddo. If you change your mind just come on up. Get those shoes off, though. Dry them best you can."

"Okay."

Dex stood. "Love you, Riley."

"Love you too, Dex."

She let go of his hand, and Dexter straightened, smiling down at her though it was too dark to see. He was relieved at how well that went, and the smile persisted as he passed through the main room and up the stairs.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing

On Person
hella anxiety

In Bag

.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
Fabric Daffodil

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

[/fieldbox]​

4nAuzQs.jpg

Being pulled to her feet by Dex, Evie stumbled a little but quickly found her balance again. She couldn't imagine that Riley was in a good mood following the events and, in truth, she felt somewhat guilty for contributing to that. Things were an utter blur. Solid decision making was about as shot as her balance.

Plodding along, shoes squelching lightly as she went, she climbed the stairs up to the first floor of the building. A shiver racked her body as the coldness of the room combined with the sogginess of her clothes to give her a full 'Arctic-Experience' feeling. "Maybe at least the shoes can go," she sighed deeply, looking back to the door for a moment before kicking them from her feet. Two resounding, wet flopping noises later and Evie practically dived for the sofa.

She had expected to be alone for a while but it wasn't long before footsteps drummed up the staircase. Another unexpected turn of events occurred when a smiling Dex appeared in view. "Someone's a happy bunny. Things... went well?"

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (12 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
jsaFlUa.jpg
[/spoili]

[fieldbox="Dexter | Jackson Mississippi | 1 October 2026 - Nightfall, darkorange, solid"]

"Yes, actually," he replied cheerily, shrugging off his backpack and letting it drop to the floor with a wet thud. The outside of it was denim and held water, but there was a layer of waterproof fabric right underneath that protected the contents of the bag. Which was good because he'd forgotten to give Jesse the medical supplies they'd scrounged up.

He pulled off his boots one at a time, then the socks, but the floor was bare and did little to warm his chilled feet. "You know, it's actually kind of strange how quickly she accepted it," Dex mused, placing his boots neatly against the wall. He hesitated for a moment. Maybe too quickly. Had she just been going along with it so he'd leave her alone? Dex frowned as he pulled his shirt off and rung it out, spreading it over a table in the corner. "Hopefully she'll be OK, though. It's not like we aren't gonna head straight for Nashville, right?"

Eager to get his feet off the floor, Dex hurried back to the couch, but had barely sat down when he was up again with an, "Oh! I nearly forgot."

Using the moonlight that streamed through the large windows behind them, he made his way back to the bag. Unzipping the front pocket of his bag, Dex retrieved the fake daffodil and turned, presenting it to Evie. "I know it's silly, but... Grabbed this for you while we were out." He sat back down on the couch and pulled his legs up under him, holding it out to her.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing

On Person
hella anxiety

In Bag

.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
Fabric Daffodil

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

[/fieldbox]​

• Love
4nAuzQs.jpg

Evie listened attentively as Dex spoke, the gleaming smile on his face reflecting clearly on her own. She didn't want to interrupt, merely content to listen to him and enjoy seeing him smile for once. With everything happening, it was nice that they could find joy in small victories. Still, that was almost too mature for Evie so she couldn't hold back a sly wolf whistle as he pulled his shirt off - her warm smile morphing into a playful grin.

She raised an eyebrow as he went back to his bag, however. "What is it?" she asked, intrigued, only moments before he presented the flower. When he finally presented the flower, its true colours concealed by the waves of moonlight that washed over it, her mouth closed and scrunched up slightly - attempting to fight back either the biggest smile or biggest laugh. "That's..." she opened, clearly holding something back. "That's... so cheesy!" she burst out laughing, unable to hold back her giggles. However, her fit of laughter didn't last long, somehow managing to compose herself. Two hands, cold to the touch and slightly damp yet soft, cupped his cheeks between them. She edged closer, her nose gently rubbing against his for a moment before she pulled back to look into his eyes. "I love it," she confessed, softly. "Thank you, plonker." Without giving him a chance to reply, she forced her lips onto his as one hand departed his cheek to craftily steal a grope at his chest.

molly-quinn-gif-1.gif

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (12 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
jsaFlUa.jpg
[/spoili]

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Mobley Eats and JJ

Initially thrown off by the outburst of laughter, Dex crossed his arms with a disapproving frown. He'd thought it was cute, and, not gonna lie was a little wounded. But thankfully Evie's tone changed, and he didn't get a chance to respond to her banter before she was kissing him.

Any misgivings about her poking fun at him were immediately forgiven, and as he returned the affections, he was immediately grateful that Riley had chosen not to accompany them. Eventually, though, he had to pull away, and with a reluctant sigh, brushed his cheek across Evie's, nipping at her jaw. "Gonna need you to stop seducing me now, as that door has no lock, and I have no desire to give anyone a show tonight." He leaned back and pulled her against him, fingers tracing shapes on her arm.

Seemed like even through all the shit, things were looking up. All they had to do now was make it to Nashville.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing
black basketball shorts

On Person

warm fuzzies

In Bag

.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
Fabric Daffodil

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

[/fieldbox]​

• Love
[fieldbox="Dean | Jackson Mississippi | 1 October 2026 - Nightfall, lightgreen, solid"]

6PYAkrF.jpg

There was an immediate flicker of annoyance when Otto volunteered himself up come along. He'd thought it was clear in his wording that he didn't require, nor desire, company. And although Otto had long proven capable, a second person would just slow him down.

Still, he already knew that protesting would be a waste of energy, and he was eager to put a little bit of distance between himself and the others, even if only temporarily. So he just shrugged at the darkness, and when nobody spoke up, headed for the door.

Seeming to have an afterthought, he stopped by the door and rummaged through his pack, pulling out a dozen granola bars and the unopened bag of jerky and handing them to Winslow. "Here, not sure when the last time you guys have eaten is. It's not much, but it's something." And with that he headed out the door.

The rain had only gotten worse, and the streets were flooded over his ankles at this point. "Looks like we're in for a hell of a ride," he said to Otto as the man followed him outside.

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing
Black cargo pants, black t-shirt
Black combat boots & lightweight Kevlar vest
Black Camelbak

On Person

Colt Combat Commander (9/9) [holding]
Small Machete w/Sheath [on left hip]
Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]

Holey Ass Backpack
9mm Rounds [1x box of 21]
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Mags [1x mags of 9, 2x empty]
Picture of Last Class from D.C.
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, maglight, baton]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, black t-shirt, socks, boxers]
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit
Black Pullover Hoodie

Food & Water
1/2 full 1lb bag of jerky
granola bars [7]
20oz bottled water [3]
60oz canteen [full]
85oz black Camelbak [full]

[/fieldbox]​

Winslow

Despite uncertainty ever bubbling in his chest, Winslow felt a bounce forming in his step and a small smile taking place upon his face. He was safe and back in the open, and he had taken out the anger and frustration that was threatening to consume his inner mechanical processing. Winslow hadn't felt that emotion spitting turmoil into his skull for a long while, the memory of Marcos long faded from his current ponderings. It felt good, having expressed his concerns. He didn't know how well he actually pierced through to the man who had left them, but it set him at ease. The transfer of tension had left Winslow free, he just wasn't fully aware of how the transfer left Dean.

It became apparent to Winslow that it was quite probable for Deans departure to be a chance to gain his bearings, and he didn't dare suggest anything. He, obediently and with complete silence, kicked his shoes off and slipped off his socks, a chuckle escaping him as he recalled they were, indeed, his superhero socks, the bat symbol engulfed in light yellow. He peeled the socks back to their original state and tossed them inside his shoes before, with a great sigh, peeled off his shirt. "Ladies don't look. You might shriek in horror." He mumbled teasingly, his face suddenly blood red at the thought of Bea seeing him like this. He had only known her a few hours and he was not intending for him to expose so much of himself so quickly.

"Be safe, love." Ev called from her position next to Bea, a hand gently placed upon Beas shoulder as reassurance to all the new residents. Winslow watched her pick off her shoes and slip off her rain splattered jacket. Even in the dark, Winslow could sense Evs hesitance. Evangeline had always been modest, and it hit Winslow that it would be even worse if she had revealed the scars criss-crossed along her arms, along her torso. The dark should conceal it, but Winslow knew her better than that. She'd rather freeze then reveal parts of flesh that were damaged and torn. He knew he was going to have a problem, he was, however popped out his his personal bubble as Dean hauled food into his arms. Winslow's stomach suddenly rumbled. Last time had had eaten was the night before, Ev had given him the last two granola bars they had and told him to eat up and save his strength until she could afford to get more.

"Thank you." Winslow muttered in surprise, eyes traveling over to his two friends "Stay safe." He wished onto Dean and scurried over to Ev and Bea, placing the food in front "Eat up. I know Evangeline and I haven't eaten in a while, and I'm not sure about your situation Bea, but I'm sure you need some energy as well." Winslow smiled brightly, forgetting his current appearance

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon6.png
Interaction: Dean
-

As Otto trailed behind a few feet he heard Dean's comment and gave a hum in response before speaking. "The flooding ain't gonna be the worst part of this, what comes with the flood will be the main issue. Alligators, water moccasins and the like are gonna love this. If you got a light take it out and keep it on the water and watch for eye shine, I'd hate to hear a splash and one of us be doing our best impression of Steve Erwin." Otto spoke as he drew his legs threw the water. "We also need to keep and ear out in case any debris is heading our way and we can hear it. The water ain't so high yet for that to be to big of a worry but I ain't holding out hope that this rain is going to let up soon." He moved a few strands of his hair out of his face as he moved.
---
1x AR15
1x 1911A1
7x 7 round 1911 magazines
5x 30 round STANAG mags (26 rounds depleted in total)
1x tanto style combat knife
On Chest Rig:
6x 30 round STANAG magazines

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions: Carter
Cecilio had gone into hiding after telling Dex and the others for all they cared that he was taking a break for a while. He'd brought his bag with him and took off his riot gear starting to settle in and try to get some rest if anything. He felt spent but there wasn't a mystery as to why especially with trying to treat Ryan and Sykes then the escape from Ballamory. The group had a rather hectic day and once again they grew in size with the addition of more people. Cecilio had barely began to nod off before he heard swear then request his medical experience.

His eyes opened then he got up feeling slightly sore from the events of today but his work was never done especially with all these folks. He grabbed his bag and sauntered over to Carter. "Forgot I still owed you a patch job..."He said as he pulled out a small alcohol and iodine packet. "Gonna need you to lose the shirt Carter..." He informed the man as he got some self adhering gauze that would cover the injury nicely. He looked to Carter before flustering a little "I'm sorry I ignored you earlier. It's just...well you know Paramedics...Triage, most at risk that sorta shit...Plus An arrow injury is 200 years before me." He said looking to the Graze would which wasn't that bad but still it was better to fix it u now.

Ringo had taken to Bea like a fly to honey as he wound up just going ballistic with her namely just pushing his head against her and receiving pets. When she rushed to Ev's side he followed though he watched what was going on but he didn't really understand much off it he just knew there was a lot of new smells and people. Ringo began to sniff Ev curious of this woman.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ bayonet (15 rounds)
1x 4-14x scope
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
8x 9mm bullets
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Cartrt)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Carter)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot (Loaned to Dex)
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Marlin 336
3x 20 round boxes of 30-30

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Mechanic's Shop | Evening, purple, solid"]

2.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio

Carter smiled as Cecilio came over to patch him up. Sing praise! It wasn't as if Carter was afraid of never getting treated (he'd get one of these delicious men to do it, goddammit!), but he was also a diva, and divas hated waiting. But still, Carter didn't have much within him to complain. Today had been an extreme pain in the ass and the soreness afterwards was far from satisfying. It was utter bullshit and he was certain the others felt the same way. He'd rather not step on any soggy toes and trigger anyone right now.

Carter grinned at Cecilio as he started rambling about Ryan and Sykes. Laaaawd. Breathe, honty. Breathe. He shrugged and said lightly, "It is what it is, honty. You did this neat little thing called prioritizing and it don't matter what kinda force you're on. That's basic instinct, so ain't nobody gonna fault you for that." However, some energy jumped back into his system as Dean's suggestion came back to him, which was only amplified by Cecilio's order to take his shirt off.

Oh. Fuck yes.

"If you say so." Carter took off his shirt and wrung it out the best he could before draping it over his shoulder. However, before Cecilio could apply the gauze, Carter held up a finger. "Oop! One moment, gotta get comfy, honty." He then proceeded to take off his boots and socks.

Followed by his pants.

He was only left in a pair of purple briefs.

Grinning widely while humming "Diva" by Beyonce under his breath, Carter neatly folded up his clothes next to him before looking at Cecilio. He sent the Russo-Italian a wink. "I'm ready for my check up~." A giggle escaped him. "And please, Cece, no rush. Take all the time you need."

81MyYX8sOnL._UY445_.jpg

Inventory

On person
P226 Sig Sauer (7/10 loaded)
AR-15 (21x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
Sylvie's Machete
1x Jug of Benzene Oil
Handful of Industrial Wipes

Strip of dirty cloth/fabric
Industrial Flashlight

Personality/Internal-wise
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
Undeniable (yet still denied) fondness for Evie & Hero
(Sorta kinda) Beef with Dean
No time for this fainting foolishness
Walter's ghost plaguing his mind

814rDc8DLrL._UX562_.jpg

LONMMY-Military-pants-mens-Fashion-Cotton-Cargo-side-zipper-pants-mens-Army-green-Casual-trousers-Multi.jpg_640x640q90.jpg

s-l300.jpg

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Beatrice Kolkowsky | Mechanic's Shop
| Evening, goldenrod, solid"]

Cqrl5LFVMAAaWBW.jpg

Interactions: Winslow & Evangeline

While Bea was having the time of her life bonding with Ringo, she perked up upon noticing Win's return. She sacrificed one hand to jump ship from the haven that was Ringo Pets and waved at him, beaming a full on smile that would've been borderline hyperactive on anyone else's face. Ha! Jk, it's beyond weird and extra dorky on my face too. Gotta love getting Punk'd.

"Hey, Win! Come over and shower this cutie patootie in wove~." She returned to cooing and scratching Ringo's head lovingly. We weren't going to mention the dried blood in his hide; she wasn't stupid. He looked very much like a dangerous canine with powerful jaw strength. However, he had been nothing but a sweetheart and Bea would be damned if she turned down a dog's affection (I'm starved of it okay)!

However, some of the fun came to an end once Ringo's attention veered over to Evangeline. Bea reluctantly let him wander off, heartbreak worthy of Taylor Swift's album bubbling up in her chest, but then she bounced back pretty damn quick once Win brought over food. Gasping over-dramatically while throwing her arms up, Bea whisper-yelled, "OMG you are my guardian angel, Win!" She literally ripped a granola bar open and started going to town on it; she hadn't eaten in a day and some change, and all of the running she dispersed over the period of her travel today was draining. On top of that, her metabolism was a tad excessive.

"Ladies don't look. You might shriek in horror."

Bea looked over at Win in confusion. "Say what now--?!" Whatever she had left to say was rudely interrupted by her choking on granola. Her eyes watered as she coughed and patted her chest, gaping at Win in a slew of perplexity and horror and a case of third degree burning blush. "WHY ARE PEOPLE STRIPPING OMG THIS IS A NUDIST CULT ISN'T IT I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED--oh wait Curly Q said to do that..." It was a miracle in itself that she managed to say all of that while dying. She beat on her chest lightly. "Oh God. T-two near death experiences in one hour...*cough!* New record." But still, there was a dilemma afoot!

The lack of clothes.

Her dread was fully recognized as reality once Ev started undressing too. Oh, God. Of fuck. Why me?! Panic threatened to toss her into another coughing fit. This was almost as bad as the girls locker room; Bea had no issue seeing others naked (Win shirtless just caught her off guard), but she had all of the issues of letting others see her semi-naked.

Nope.

Nope, nope, nope. Nu-uh. Not today, Satan!

"Tis the day I lose my last pathetic little weakling shred of dignity..." she sighed while peeling off her sneakers and socks. She was really starting to regret her wardrobe; a pair of short overalls over a white shirt. She couldn't deny the inevitable...they had to go. Bea cast a look up to send a silent 'you suck for putting me through this like zombies weren't enough'.

As quickly as possible, she unbuttoned the straps before shedding her overalls. When she pulled off her top, she immediately wrung it out and tossed it aside with a huff of misery. Yep, Victoria's Secret model right here, ladies and gents...scrawny bird chest edition, she thought bitterly while crossing her arms over her chest, hiding her Wonder Woman themed bra. It helped that the shop was dark and it eased a minor fraction of her discomfort.

Face set into a pout, she grabbed her bag and pressed it against her front before shuffling over to a more shadowed area. Not too far to stray from Win and Evangeline--definitely not. They were still the only people she trusted in this place.

A pause.

"Purple briefs..." she mumbled while eyeballing Carter. "That's somehow really freaking fitting."

Inventory
On Person
1x - Hunting Knife
1x - Water Canteen (half full)
3x - Protein Bar
Uke the ukulele
1x - First Aid Kit
Bloodied Finding Nemo shirt
5x - Needles
3x - Hospital Rags

295862ad9eb0353041ff7db78dce9946--overall-shorts-outfit-denim-overall-shorts.jpg
m_560ffcec4e67483470009d08.jpg

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
4nAuzQs.jpg

Evie gasped in surprise as Dex nibbled at her cheek and an errant moan of pleasure followed as he pulled her against him. She furrowed her brow, giving him the best fake-frown she could muster at a second's notice. "Stop seducing me he says, getting bitey and holding me against his shirtless body," she lectured in a coy tone. "I'm sure everyone is too busy ogling each other downstairs to come up. What's the matter Dex, are you scared?" she teased, pushing him forcefully across the sofa so that she was laid atop him. She gently laid a kiss on his chin, slowly painting a trail along his jawline until her lips were hovering by his ear. "I can be quiet if you can," she whispered, sultrily, the smirk that had grown on her face refusing to subside. "Never done it on a settee before," she added but as she concluded her sentence the act dropped and she burst into a fit of awkward giggles.

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (12 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
jsaFlUa.jpg
[/spoili]