Mission: Z, IC

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png
Interactions: Dex, Ave, Elizabeth
When Evie left it didn't surprised Cecilio though what she did say gave him a small jolt of surprise about her and Dex. Cecilio certainly felt a pang of guilt and knew Dex was right about what he said with family which was something that was rare given the state of world. He knew he had to apologize in the morning for a fact for getting so out of line. He had his reasons for defending the woman though how he acted wasn't an excuse. Though what Dex said did leave some impact on Cecilio and would give him something to think over for the night. He remembered he still had the stranger to deal with and it concerned him slightly what they would do with her after they found out what they needed. He looked towards Elizabeth "Listen to Dex. You should get some sleep...we got everything handled from here..."

He looked to Ave "Sorry...Looks like your going to have to spend the night in the basement." He told her pulling out his pistol from it's holster. He kept it low but ready so she knew if she attempted anything then he wouldn't hesitate to use it. Ringo growled softly at the woman also reminding her if she did anything to harm his owner that she'd regret it. "I'll need to take your bag as well..." He stated grabbing it from the ground "I won't take anything. So lets just get going." He stated in a relaxed voice not wanting to make this difficult. "I'd get your story straightened out before morning." He at least gave her some advice on what she should do though it wasn't much.

-------------------------
Inventory
1x P226 Pistol (9mm)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded)

At Apartment:
2 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1x Trauma kit
1x Pump Shotgun
12x 12G buckshot
Condiments
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 2/4 Full)
1x Bowie Knife

Aveline

tumblr_o29zqeeKhl1qfvouao1_1280.jpg

She looked to the medic and scoffed. "Seriously?" watching him grab hold of his pistol. She didn't want to be trapped in a basement but it was better than having a gun pointed at her as well being near any of the dead. But when she was told her bag was to be confiscated, she immediately stood. "No...no no no." She began reaching for her bag until the dog growled at her. "Look, I've got a gun in there. You want it, take it. Just give me they bag... please." Her stomach felt in knots at this point. "Pitié." she practically begged, nevertheless she sighed. Shivered, angry and began walking. "Va chier." she grumbled lowly.

(( "Pity."

"Eat shit." ))

Items:

ON PERSON:
- Navy blue cardigan
- Jeans
- Worn sneakers
- (Recently Removed) Metal bat (weapon)

(Recently Removed)IN PACK:
- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- Pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 2x canned beans
- Dark green coat
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book

Last edited:

C3576539-1502322609168447large.jpg

ea31563239fece14551aba8ecd669300.png

Mentions: Evie
Interactions: Dexter, Cecillio, Ave

Watching the group Lizzie realized she walked into a war zone. Dexter, Evie, and Jesse were pissed at each other. Not to mention they apparently drank. Still she didn't know who the women was or why she was here. Her best guess was she was a wander and stumbled into a place at the wrong time. Sighing she looked to where Dex was and back to Cecillio. "Alright I'm heading to bed, though seriously I've been in my room all day I need a job around here. Anyho nice meeting you strange lady I'll most likely see you in the morning. Bye guys hope things cool down so I don't have to see if my medical skills are better." Elizabeth rambled as she walked back to her room.

After having been in there all day she was less interested in going back there but, she didn't want to get in trouble. Lizzie was the youngest of the group so everyone was the boss of her. Frowning she flopped into her bed glancing at her medical book next to her. 'Nah I'll read tomorrow while everyone yells.'

Inventory

On Person (3)
Childhood Katana
Colt 1911(8 in clip - 20 boxed)
Small Romeo and Juliet book

In Apartment (5)
Faded picture of her mother and father
Journal
A dull pencil
Small blanket
First aid book and kit

Outfit
c600x600.jpg

[fieldbox="Wesley | Location: North of Ballamory, lawngreen, solid"]

6hmYQT7.jpg

"And be stuck up there with your crazy girlfriend?" Wes said, rolling his eyes at Conner's jest. "I think I'll pass."

Putting his back against the tree, he slid down until he was sitting, knees bent. For now, since they didn't seem to be in immediate danger, the safety went back on his gun, and he balanced it on one knee, letting out a breath. "I hate it when they go out there alone." He muttered, leaning his head back against the trunk. "It's scary enough when they go after the zombies - but at least they're stupid, easily confused... People though..." Wes trailed off with a helpless glance at his best friend. He knew Conner understood exactly what he was saying. Zombies were scary. People were dangerous and unpredictable.

The five of them had survived this long on a combination of luck and skill. Learning how to kill and skirt around the Infected wasn't a hard thing to learn if you paid attention. From what he could tell, and what studies he'd managed to do on the road, the Infected seemed to operate on pure instinct. In a close quarters fight, that was a bad thing - they didn't seem to have the normal limitations of the human body, which made them stronger and more vicious. But the parasite also couldn't fully control the host body, which gave them that odd, shambling walk and the inability to communicate. Wesley had a feeling that might change as the infection became more advanced, but there was no evidence to support it. Yet. He needed a laboratory. Test subjects. Equipment. Then maybe he could figure out a way to kill them that didn't involve killing the host body.

But despite his theories about the Infected getting faster and smarter in the future, the threat they posed was always on the back burner, second to the biggest actual threat they faced - other people. Their run ins with the non-Infected thus far had been less than pleasant. Since there was no government, no order, the human race had fallen into dissent. Nowadays it was kill or be killed. There was rarely a gray area in which to stand on the matter. He hoped that would not be the case tonight. He hadn't taken a human life yet and wanted to keep it that way.

INVENTORY (WESLEY)
On Person
Items: 6
Beretta Model 92 (17 in clip, 32 boxed)
Bowie Knife, with Sheath
Small Swiss Army Knife
Battery Operated MP3 Player & Earbuds

Backpack
Items: 4

Sleeping Bag
Veterinary Procedures & Emergency Treatment (book)
Pack of 12 AA Batteries
Complete Field Surgical & Suture Kit

Food: Sealed MRE (6) Candy Bar (4), Packaged Tuna (2)
Water: 60oz canteen (full), 16oz bottle (4)

[/fieldbox]​

Cecilio & Ringo
Interactions: Ave

Cecilio noted how she responded to the confiscation of her bag and it made him think for a moment of what could be in it. When she mentioned a pistol was inside of it he shuddered a little realizing if she desired to kill any of them during her break in she had the full capacity to do so with relative ease. "Calm down. I'll search it then and give it to you if its so valuable." He said marching her along into the basement.

He opened the door and let her walk in before he spoke to her again. "I'll be back in a couple minutes. You try and bust out Dex and Evie may not be as forgiving. They also have a dog and I'm sure he's not as nice as mine." He said as he closed the door locking her into the basement. He went into the kitchen and emptied out the bag and shuffled through it taking the pistol and ammo. Though he mostly checked off food and water he saw the stuffed animal and picture which caused a feeling of sadness to hit him.

He realized this woman had a child though from what he could see it look like it didn't end well at all for her. He also noted the book and flipped through the pages to make sure there weren't any pages on how to escape. He put everything save for the pistol and ammo back into the bag. He realized it would get cold so he grabbed one of the extra coats they brought from the store and put it in her bag. He quickly returned to the basement and opened then door setting the bag down inside before he closed the door and locked it once again at least leaving Ave with her possessions again or most of them at least. He sighed as he leaned against the door for moment before he left heading back to his house tired and just wanting to get what sleep he could.

Inventory
1x Pistol
12x Pistol rounds
1x P226 Pistol (9mm)

At Apartment:
2 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
1x Trauma kit
1x Pump Shotgun
12x 12G buckshot
Condiments
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Bowie Knife

Otto Williams
Interaction: None
-

He had heard the continued arguments coming from back in the center of Ballamory but Otto didn't care anymore, he was tired, his throat hurt from yelling and the smell of rotting flesh was less than a few feet away from him. A thunk punctuated his thoughts as he fired the first bolt into the skull of one of the infected pushing at the fence. Otto hadn't been angry that Dexter and Evie had gotten drunk necessarily, while he had his own history with liquor that made him dislike drinking but he knew that others would still drink and he'd never think to force his thoughts onto others regarding the matter. No what had pissed Otto off was that Dex and Evie had gotten drunk in secret, without telling either himself, Jesse or Lizzie. For Otto that was the biggest betrayal because in their situation they needed everybody if something bad happened, every hand on deck as it were in the event of a perimeter breach or a attack by humans or infected. He hadn't been mad about them having sex either, though that was more assumption on his part than anything based on real evidence, either way if the case had been them having sex then he was mad because a goddamn pregnancy would be even worse in their current situation because Ballamory was sure as hell not a permanent settlement yet but he really couldn't blame them because what the hell else were you gonna do in this hellscape they all called home now. He noticed that he had killed five more infected leaving only two and him with only nine bolts left but it seemed that one bolt had missed and had caused the wounded infected to wander off, he'd need to finish the last three off before going out and tracking the wounded one down.
----
On person:
1x crossbow
9x bolts (6 used)

[fieldbox="Dexter | Location: Ballamory HQ, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

He only waited a few moments for Evie to answer, and, not receiving one, assumed she just didn't want to be bothered. "I'll be in my room if you need me." He told her through the door, turning and making his way to collapse on his bed. Hero jumped up after him, and Dex scratched him under the chin like he enjoyed before the little terrier turned a few circles trying to get comfortable.

He heard Jesse presumably do as he suggested and lock the stranger in the basement, and then the click of the front door as it shut behind him. Well, that's something at least. He told himself, stifling a yawn and rubbing his tired eyes. After recent events, he was convinced he wouldn't be able to sleep, but only seconds after closing his eyes, he was dead to the world, Hero curled up against his legs.

Morning came fast, and it only took a few moments of obnoxious sunshine across his face before he was awake and pulling a pillow over his face. But the damage was done and as much as he wanted to just roll over and go back to sleep, he couldn't. "Time to face the firing squad." He grunted forcing himself out of bed and into a pair of jeans and boots, shrugging on a shirt as he opened his bedroom door. At the top of the stairs he paused, turning back to grab a few things off the dresser before heading downstairs.

He seemed to be the only one up so far. Perfect. Snatching a bottle of water off the counter, he drained it in one go. It did little to alleviate his headsplitting migraine, but it did get rid of the cotton mouth. Dexter sat himself at the table, ejecting the clip on the glock and replacing the bullet he hadn't used last night. Pulling the desert eagle out of its holster, though, made him pause, turning the gun over in his hands with a thoughtful expression. How long had it been since he fired it? Months? Nearly a year if he had to guess. And it had been hanging on his hip that long without servicing, too. All the way through Texas.

With a sigh, he sat the gun on the table. It would have to wait, then. No sense in loading a gun he couldn't trust to fire correctly. It was his fault of course, but he didn't mind cleaning it. After putting something in his stomach, that is. His eyes fell on the box of MREs that Otto and Jesse had left last night, grimacing at the thought. Was he really at the point where MREs actually looked appetizing? Apparently so. He crossed the room and pulled one out, the familiar dull green package bringing with it a slew of memories. He'd brought one home for Riley to try, once. He pictured her face, now, screwed up in a pathetic attempt to mask her desire to spit it out. She'd wanted to impress him.

Sadness tinted his expression, and he shook his head to clear the memories, pulling another package out of the box. He needed to get something done before the others got here. Placing one of the MREs on the table opposite where he'd been sitting, and the other next to his equipment, he made his way to the basement door, flipping the lock open and then the door. "I'd like for you to join me at the table for a moment, please. Before the others get here." His voice held no room for argument but also no threat, only exhaustion. Retreating to the table, he sat where he had a clear line of view to the basement door and began disassembling the desert eagle, appetite suddenly gone.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
On Person
Items: 2
Glock G29 (14 in clip)

Backpack/In Room
Items: 5
Box of 50 rounds for Deagle
Box of 51 rounds for G29
Hunting Knife, with Sheath
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (no rounds)
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight

Food: none
Water: none

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Aveline

Aveline watched the basement door close and looked around the dark, empty, dusty room. A breath leaving her, without her pack she questioned what would they would do to her, what they'd do to her stuff, and if they were ever going to give it back. She had wandered and kept herself from contacting the living for so long voices had developed, the feeling of something crawling on her too. It felt it had gotten worse when her pack wasn't with her, even if had been a couple minutes it had felt longer. All she could do is grumble to herself and pace back and forth.

When she heard the locks turned and the medic return with her bag she felt...grateful. Not saying a word and only taking the bag and once she heard the locks turns again she checked it. Everything she had was left inside except the pistol and ammo. She pet the stuffed animal's head before closing the bag, hugging it tightly.

Majority throughout the night she slept in the corners, waking up every couple hours, pacing, then returned to a corner to sleep only to wake up and repeat. Every time she held that bag she could see old memories and it made her angry at how much the dead and the living took from her. She felt exhausted but awake and the hard cold floor helped none. Before she knew it, she heard the locks and saw the door pull open, it was the same man who had threatened her with the gun. He wanted her to join him in the dining room.

She sat for a minute, contemplating then stood and continued to stand for another minute before moving. She saw the light from the sun and was mildly surprised, had it really come that fast. "J'adore le soleil." she murmured, wanting to take the sun in but pulled out a chair and sat down, noticing the firearm. "Are you going to shoot me for real this time?" She asked calmly. "Because if a person in a cardigan is THAT much of a threat...that's just..." she huffed. "What is it?"

(( "I love the sun." ))

-

ON PERSON:
- Navy blue cardigan
- Jeans
- Worn sneakers

IN PACK:
- Corey's stuffed animal
- (Recently removed) Pistol
- (Recently removed) 12x pistol rounds
- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 2x canned beans
- Dark green coat

uHBb1iN.jpg

For a while, Dexter said nothing. He slowly disassembled the desert eagle, refamiliarizing himself with the weapon. The glock was sitting within grabbing reach on the table, but he didn't think he'd need it - the woman, despite her tough facade last night, seemed frightened. Hesitant. It had been unlike him to act so aggressively towards her, but the results from his outburst outweighed any guilt he felt about it.

"That's for you." He inclined his head towards the green package in front of her.

Now that the gun was in pieces, he left it alone to wait for Jesse's return. He remembered from yesterday that they'd managed to find a couple of gun cleaning kits at the sport store - that was what he needed at this point, to clean the year's worth of travel dust out of the nooks and crannies.

Leaning back, Dexter's eyes found the woman finally, studying her. "You are no threat to me." He told her, deadly serious. He held out his arms, inviting her to look around. "This is what you threaten - my family. Our home. It's nice here, isn't it?" He crossed his arms against his chest, nodding slowly to himself. "You have no idea what we've had to do to get to this point... so I'm sure you understand why I will go to any lengths to protect it. To protect them."

Scratching the tip of his nose with a finger, Dex shrugged. "What I need from you, ma'am, is a reason - any reason - not to kill you where you sit in the name of protecting what is mine. Now, I am not an unreasonable man. So let's start with your name, where you come from, and where you're going."

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
On Person
Glock G29 (14 in clip)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 51 rounds for G29
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight

[/fieldbox]​

Aveline

Aveline glanced down at the green package, not even the slightest did she believe it was safe. She could've convinced herself that it had been tampered with and even if it hadn't she still felt she didn't need to accept. She steals from them and has a gun pointed to her and she's supposed to believe that they would be a step to being okay with them by a package? Her silence and lack of movement was a sign of rejecting it, she didn't trust him and probably wouldn't anytime soon. She glanced at the disassembled gun before looking back up at the man, she felt slightly at ease but continued to keep her hand in her lap and eyes trained.

'I don't care.' she simply thought, and would've rolled her eyes at their "nice home", not bothering to take her eyes off him. "Cool story." She quietly started. "I'm sure like any other living we've all been led to certain points. Mine just so happened to rob your…home." She sighed, glancing at the package then back up at him. To have to convince them to trust her was one of her exact reasons she never came in contact with the living, you couldn't trust them anymore. How could she get them to trust her? What could she say, especially the events from last night?

"Oh…kay," she took a breathe. "Aveline." She took a moment to think, her post virus memories seem to have blurred together, some blackout and simply couldn't remember. "I didn't exactly come from anywhere. I wander and while doing so I avoid the living like I avoid les morts and as for where I'm going…" she tapped her foot thinking. "I don't know." She truly had no plan, in all honesty she was lost and was traveling wherever her feet took her.

"What can I say? You just have to take my word? The living are practically geese that you'd would wisely avoid yet I had to go and steal their bread." She blinked a couple times, mumbling the last part.

-
ON PERSON:​
- Navy blue cardigan​
- Jeans​
- Dirtied sneakers​
- (Recently Removed) Metal bat (weapon)​
IN PACK:​
- Corey's stuffed animal​
- Picture of Aveline and Corey​
- 2x Bottle water​
- Canned fruit Eaten​
- 2x canned beans​
- Dark green coat​
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book​

uHBb1iN.jpg

Despite himself, her refusal of the food made him smirk for just a second before he wiped his face clean of any expression. Either she was doing it out of spite, unwilling to take anything given to her by him at least, or she thought he'd poisoned it. Either way, it was a bold decision, considering.

"I don't care that you stole from us, Aveline. Material items can be replaced."

His attention was distracted by Hero slinking down the staircase, and his eyes followed the dog until he disappeared into the kitchen, the sound of lapping water following not long after.

"What I care about though, is that you've seen us, now, you know where we are. Even if you don't intend us any harm - which you have not yet managed to convince me, by the way... Even if that were the case, there's no guarantee that you couldn't be used against us by someone who did mean us harm." Brow furrowed, Dexter frowned. There had been one man at the hotel that escaped... A leader of some sort, judging by the way he'd been talking to the others... And he'd bet anything that there were more where they came from. The odds of the raiders following them here weren't huge per se, but it was enough to keep him in a near perpetual state of worry.

"I don't want to harm anyone that doesn't deserve it." His tone was sincere. "So I'm going to find a middle ground here... Aveline, when the others get here, you tell them that you're leaving. We'll blindfold you, take you in a random direction, and let you go. Then we go our separate ways and you never come back here, or speak of us to anyone. You're happy. I'm happy. Everyone gets to live."

He pulled his MRE closer and ripped it open with his teeth, spilling the contents to the table to inspect them. "Do we have a deal?" He pointed at the package before her. "That's not tampered with, by the way. If I was going to kill you I'd do it humanely. Poison is a cruel way to die. Plus mostly it's a waste of good food."

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
On Person
Glock G29 (14 in clip)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 51 rounds for G29
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Aveline

Aveline rolled her eyes, she had given up her weapons and hadn't made a move to harm them. Only spiteful words and ill mannered insults at their members. She shifted at the sight of the dog but seeing it had minded its own business she didn't give him much thought. She didn't trust the man even when he said he didn't want harm anyone, letting out an "Oh, please" and when he told her of his plan for her to leave she only nodded. She nodded not in agreement but in thought and mouthed 'okay.'

To simply say that she was leaving, to be blindfolded, and led outside didn't convince her that she was safe at all. Only paused for a moment, ignoring the food and continued to stare at him. That's it? It'll be foolish, an easy way for a bullet to end up at the back of her head. "Well, that's sweet but i dont want to talk with you about my leave, errand boy. I want to get confirmation from your boss, the one who seems to be holding this group together." She shrugged. "Plus, he took my bat." She looked down at the spilled contents. "And if they're so good," finally lifting a hand and flicked one not in any particular direction. "Eat it."

-
ON PERSON:
- Navy blue cardigan
- Jeans
- Dirtied sneakers
IN PACK:
- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 2x canned beans
- Dark green coat

rsz_conner1.jpg

Interactions: Wesley
Mentioned: Riley, Ryan & Jack

"And be stuck up there with your crazy girlfriend? I think I'll pass."
Conner couldn't help but chuckle at his friend's comment. "Better watch it Wes. If she hears you i'm sure she'll try to make you her next sparing dummy."
He said before he glanced up into the tree Riley was in. The teen was perched on one of the thinker branches checking her rifle's ammo clip. Conner was relived that she had seemed to clam down for now. Hopefully she would remain like that in till Ryan and Jack returned. He also hoped that they returned before sunrise or else Conner would have to make good on his compromise.

Conner was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Wesley continuing to talk. "Yeah...I don't like it when we split up either. But we just need to trust Jack and your uncle's abilities and their decisions." Conner tried his best to reassure Wesley but it didn't help that he felt just as nervous. He might of not showed it like the other two but Conner was worried about their other members as well. Humans had become unpredictable and more corrupted since the Z. gondii parasite's had taken over.

"For not though, let's alternate shifts for watch and get some rest. If anything does happen we're going to need to be prepared and rested. I'll go first, Wes take second and then we'll have Riley take last." Once Conner got a confirmation from Wesley, he would head head off to find a good spot to keep watch. During his shift, everything was completely calm. If it hadn't been for the gunshots earlier Conner wouldn't of even suspected that others might of been near by. That thought, though it should be comforting was actually very unsettling. Not only did it mean that someone could be effortlessly sneaking around. It could of also meant that no one was close by at all...Not even Jack or Ryan. Conner sighed as he ran his hand through his hair tiredly. "Those two really need to get back her soon. All this waiting is even starting to make me anxious."

Next Morning

Conner sighed as he leaned against a tree and stared at the sky. He had been awake long enough to have watched the sunrise. From what Conner could it was around 7 or 8am now. Since he was awake he had decided to relieved Riley from her shift a couple hours ago. Even though Conner was aware that she was more then capable of keeping watch. After so many years in the army, he had become accustom to not getting much sleep. Riley on the other hand, he could tell wasn't accustom to it. Conner smirked as he glanced up to spot where Riley was sleeping. He wasn't sure how she could get comfortable on a branch like she was. Laid out on her stomach with one arm under head while the other hung over the side. One of her legs bent while the other was straight with only her foot hanging off slightly.

It was quite the sight, even slightly entertaining. About half an hour later, with still no sigh of Jack or Ryan, Conner had decided to make his way over to Wesley. "Wes, Wake up." He called as he nudged his friend lightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Person
Springfield Armory XDm (19 in clip)

Dogtags

Backpack
Items: 3
Sleeping Bag

Letters from group home kids
A box os 9mm (50 rounds)

Food: MRE Sealed (3) Chips (2) Canned Ravioli (2)
Water: 16oz bottle (3 full, 1 half full)

uHBb1iN.jpg

Dexter couldn't help himself. He laughed. God, she was ballsy. And stupid. Picking up the glock from the table, he slid it into its holster and buckled the straps around his leg, tightening them until the holster was sturdy but comfortable.

"Listen, you think I'm the big bad guy, I get it." He said, clipping the final buckle. "I was a little bit of an ass last night, admittedly. I own up to it." Picking up one of the packages she flicked towards him, he turned it over, reading the black lettering.

"Dehydrated wheat bread. Delicious." His tone was less than thrilled, but he opened the package and broke the bread in half, chewing it without complaint. Hadn't gotten any better over the years, but also... Well, not too bad either.

"If you think Otto is going to be any easier on you than me, I'm afraid you are sadly mistaken, lady. Quite frankly I'm surprised he didn't toss you to the Infected last night. If there hadn't been... Interpersonal issues to resolve, it would have been him questioning you at gunpoint, not me."

He shrugged, finishing the other half of the bread and pushing his chair out from the table. "If you want to wait for Otto, fine. In any case, I'm going to go prep for our journey. It's going to be a long walk." He circled the table, placing a hand gently on her shoulder as he passed. "I'd eat that if I were you... And don't try anything stupid."

Drawing away from her he started up the staircase, calling over his shoulder, "Hero, pass auf!"

The dog, who had been lying on the cool linoleum in the kitchen, was instantly at attention, moving to sit in the doorway with his eyes trained on Aveline.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
On Person
Glock G29 (14 in clip)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 51 rounds for G29
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight

[/fieldbox]​

Cecilio & Ringo
Interactions: Ave, Dex
Cecilio had awoken rather early and did a brief patrol after getting dressed and arming himself. He knew he was doing this to avoid apologizing and avoiding the awkward tension but he knew he could only do so for so long. He got his repair kit and a few things he kept hidden in his bag as well as the weapons kit he found during the scavenge the other day. He quietly made his way with Ringo trotting by his side as he entered the HQ. He paused seeing Hero by the doorway and he slowly made his approach peering into the kitchen and seeing Dex and the woman talking. "Um...is this a bad time?" He asked as he moved into view of them both. The barrel of his rifle visible over his shoulder.

He had his pack with him as well though it seemed more empty than it usually was hiding the goodies he had inside away. "If it is I can leave..." He said gesturing over to the door which was out of view. Cecilio mostly planned the gun work due to the fact he was bad with apologies and felt that actions tended to convey what he meant better than his words. He was mildly concerned about what they were going to do with Ave though he had faith that Dex wouldn't do anything cruel or dark. "I came to uh...apologize..." He said calmly looking to Dex though his eyes darted to Ave as well feeling guilty for challenging Dex as well as shooting the fleeing woman.

Inventory
1x Pistol
12x Pistol rounds
1x P226 Pistol (9mm)
1x Bowie Knife
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
Ibuprofen

At Apartment:
2 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
1x Trauma kit
1x Pump Shotgun
12x 12G buckshot
Condiments
1x Riot Gear suit

Tørbin / Location: Wilderness, North of Ballamory and within about 15 of camp.
Interactions: Conner
Mentioned: Jack, Wes, Riley
Alexander-Ludwig_8.jpg

"Goddamn patrol." Tørbin grumbled as went along the terrain. He ate all his rations yesterday and was now heading back to camp from a small tree with "Ty" carved into it. His drop leg platform felt light, meaning he didn't have much water. He had the Beretta 92FS and 2 magazines in there as well, meaning that his mags were running low. He'd need to reload them soon.

All he wanted to do at this point was get back to the rest of the group and get some decent sleep. The dirt on his face felt like it weighed a ton and he was terrified to see his feet.
"If only i'd gotten to patrol with Jack, and not in the opposite direction."

About 15 minutes later, Tørbin comes upon the camp. Seeing Conner shake Wes lightly, and Riley up in a tree. He walks over to Conner, crouching beside him and looking at Wes. "He not wakin' up?"
Inventory
-----------------------
On Person
1x Beretta 92FS (2 half full 15 rd mags)
1x Karambit with sheath
--------------------------
In Backpack/At Camp
1x AR-15 (2 30 Rd mags, full)
1x Civilian Reflex sight
3x Beef MRE
1x 28oz Canteen (1/2 full, lake water)
1x Sleeping Bag

Last edited by a moderator:
Aveline

Aveline kept her focus straight ahead as the man passed her, she shrugged off his hand as it touched her shoulder. She was starting to hate this guy more and more, she slumped in her chair and looked over at the guard dog. And his dog. She glared back it, too. When the medic entered she didn't give too much attention to him, her mind more occupied in her situation. When the medic apologized to her, she looked to him, confused. "You patch up my leg and you apologize?" He healed her leg, defended her from his other members, and gave her back her things. She was genuinely confused. "I should be the one apologizing." But she didn't.

Remembering the half dried bread on the table, she tossed it to the guard dog, not caring if the dog ate it or not, then looked back to the man. "You friend is…an asshole." She bluntly stated. "He says that..." She tried to remember the name. "Otto is harder. Whatever the case Otto didn't didn't threaten to murder me, instead had you heal me up. So, thank you."

-
ON PERSON:
- Navy blue cardigan
- Jeans
- Dirtied sneakers
- (Removed) Metal bat (weapon)

IN PACK:
- Corey's stuffed animal
- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 2x canned beans
- Dark green coat

Cecilio & Ringo
Interactions: Ave, Dex
Cecilio looked surprised though he realized she mistook his apology as one towards her though it did save the awkwardness of having to do so later on. "It's not a problem..." He said a little unsure how to take what she was saying. He did bit his tongue when she basically called Dex an asshole and knew she wasn't helping her case when she spoke of Otto highly. "Odds are...Otto wanted you alive for whatever for either punishment or...well I honestly can't say." He shrugged not trying to intimidate her but he was telling her what he knew. "I...probably might be a little more worried...Dex is being kind to you and offering food. Otto...well I'm not sure what he'd do..."

He set the kit down on the counter and leaned against the wall. "I'm Cecilio and maybe the closest thing you have to a friend at the moment. Dex is a great guy. He made a bad call...as we all do in this world and all he's asking for is a do over. At least give him the benefit of the doubt Ma'am. We're not bad people...we're trying to make it...A lot of us lost folks and we're just trying to protect this...It's the closest thing we got to family. Hell this is my family now." He said trying to help Dex out even if he wasn't present. "I...saw that picture and...I guess i can sort of relate..."He said slowly approaching the table and sitting in the chair across from her. "I'd try to advise you to stay but...well I'm not sure how that'd run over with the others at this point but you'd have a better chance here then out there...We got food, water, and more in your luck medicine. I'm not going to make promises of how it'll be easy and all will be forgiven but honestly we could use an extra set of eyes and hands. Plus I'm fairly sure it's going to get rough soon. Winter's rolling around and out doors wandering place to place might not cut it for much longer. Listen all I ask is you give us another chance at least for introductions. Last night....is not us in fact its the opposite."

Inventory
1x Pistol
12x Pistol rounds
1x P226 Pistol (9mm)
1x Bowie Knife
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
Ibuprofen

At Apartment:
2 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
1x Trauma kit
1x Pump Shotgun
12x 12G buckshot
Condiments
1x Riot Gear suit

Otto Williams
Interaction: Cecilio, Ave and Dexter
----

It had been a tiring night, between the break in and the hunting down of the infected in the night he had gotten less than five hours of sleep but he was used to it. Luckily he had made it back before dawn and had been able to sleep for another hour and a half, he had left the crossbow and bolts he had recovered in the living area though he knew when he woke he would need to do something about the bolt heads since they had infected blood on them, maybe boiling water? Maybe disinfectant? Truthfully he wasn't sure.
The morning hours were not Otto's favorite time, his hair was a mess and knotted like hell and his beard stuck out in every which direction but he had snagged a comb back before Ballamory and was able to straighten his hair and beard out in the mirror of the bathroom. He headed down to the living area of his house and looked at what he had laid about, next to the door was the bat he had taken from the young woman last night when he had searched her, on the table of the living room sat his pack and rifle next to it on the right while on the left sat the 38 special revolver and the holster for it and the two boxes of ammo next to it. He sighed before taking the revolver and inspecting it, it was an old Smith and Wesson a model 10 to be exact...old was a strong word as it was probably made within the last few years but with the wooden handle and old blue finish it gave the impression of being old. He put the holster on around his waist and slid the revolver in and for some reason it just seemed to fit him rather well, he grabbed three of the speed strips they had grabbed and put six rounds in all three before he looked down and saw that the holster was one designed with loops to put loose rounds in, sixteen specifically. He loaded those up before loading the revolver itself and headed out towards HQ.
He got to house one and was standing out of sight but in earshot so he just heard the tail end of the conversation between the woman and Jesse, her saying Dex was an asshole but Dex saying that he was harder while she also thanked Jesse for patching her up, finally Jesse saying he didn't know why he kept her alive while also advising she stay and that's when Otto chose to walk around the corner.
"I didn't kill her because she only stole from us." He spoke as he rounded the corner behind Jesse and entered the kitchen and caught Dex heading up the stairs. "I do hope you plan on joining us down here again." He passed Hero whose head he scratched before sitting down, he turned his chair towards the woman. "Howdy ma'am, my name is Otto Williams but I gather you've already figured that out from my compatriots here, I do wish to apologize for my roughness with you last night, not knowing if you were armed or not makes certain actions...necessary. Now if you would kindly tell me your name as so I don't need to call you ma'am this entire time." He spoke to the woman with a friendly smile on his face, his words were soft unlike his words the night before as his hands were interlaced in his lap.
---
On person:
Model 10 x1
38 Special x36
Knife x1

rsz_conner1.jpg

Interactions: Torbin
Mentioned: Riley, Wesley, Ryan & Jack

Conner looked behind him when he heard Torbin ask about Wesley. Conner had become accustom to Torbin popping up so it didn't spook him anymore. "He's fine. Between keeping watch and worrying about Ryan. I doubt he hardly got any sleep." Conner said while he yawn and stretched. "Let's let them sleep for a bit longer and i'll fill you in on what's been going on here."

Conner moved away from where Riley and Wes were so that they wouldn't disturb the two. Once he felt her was far enough away but still had a good sight on them. Conner leaned against a tree, pulled out a bag of chips and waited for Torbin. Once the man came over he would give him a rundown of everything that had happened while he was out paroling
. "Everything had been going pretty well here. But then around midnight we heard gunshots, coming from the north. Since Jack had headed that way Ryan went to go check it out. He gave us instructions to wait here and keep a perimeter. But if for some reason we couldn't before he could return we're to head to Minden town hall and wait there." Conner relayed as he opened his bag of chips and started to eat some.

"Now of course Wes and I don't have a problem with the plan. But of course our groups little firecracker wasn't pleased at all."
Conner said before looking up to Riley and smirking. "So since we're not sure if it was Jack's gun or if it was others nearby. So to keep Riley from doing anything to rash. I told her if Ryan wasn't back by sunrise i'd help her look for them." Conner continued before holding out the bag of chips towards Torbin. "I had been hoping that Ryan and Jack would show up. But now it's morning and once Riley wakes up she's going to insist on looking for them."

@UnrealNox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person
Springfield Armory XDm (19 in clip)
Dogtags

Backpack

Items: 3
Sleeping Bag
Letters from group home kids
A box os 9mm (50 rounds)

Food: MRE Sealed (3) Chips (1 sealed, 1 opened) Canned Ravioli (2)
Water: 16oz bottle (3 full, 1 half full)