Missing Stories

D

DarkestMorning

Original poster
tumblr_m5f14pbTRO1rub2v3o1_500.jpg ( This is Andranious)
~~ Welcome to the lost City of Frimallia. Here, we keep watch over all the long forgotten creatures of myth, and I - Andranious- am the protector and leader of this city. I keep it hidden from the humans, and those who wish harm upon us. but there is no need for you to fear me as I am just about as harmless as a little old butterfly, I wouldn't hurt you if my life depended on it. Now come, you have much to learn and much to see. I understand you may be somewhat confused, but I will answer all your questions once you have been settled in. There is room enough for plenty, and there is always enough food and water for all. But stay away from the outer forest as dangerous creatures and fearsome beasts lurk beyond our limits.~~

The City of Frimallia is home to all creatures of both myth and legend, and Andranious, the proclaimed leader and guardian of the city, is also mentor over an orphanage of sorts, where all the children stay. His reputation for being quite a softie is well known, giving him a way with children. And he is here to guide you, so please, make yourself at home.

Welcome to Frimallia.
forest_village_by_edictiv-d32hi4o.jpg

Rules:
No god-modding
No Inappropriate content
Basic Iwaku Rules Apply
Limited to three characters
Post limit is two to three paragraphs
No Cursing
No One Liners
No humans
No character death
Keep violence to a minimum if you must

CS ( will accept anything form myth or legend, all have the ability to speak, so it can be an animal or it an be bipedal, your choice.)

Name:
Image (or description. But be very detailed):
Species:

My CS-

Name: Andranious
Image: ( is shown above)
Species: Dragon
Any Relations: N/A

Name: Angel
Image:
1254210-bigthumbnail.jpg
Species: Unicorn
Any Relations: Her Mother Crystal
Unicorn-3.jpg ( This is Crystal, mother to Angel)

xm29ud.jpg

Name:
Yuuki

In human form, she would appear to be about the age of fourteen but she's much younger than that.

Image:
Yuuki appears as a small fluffy white fox, the size of a full grown rabbit. It's not very difficult to mistake her as one considering her snow colored fur. In her human form, she has pure white hair just like her fur and ocean blue eyes. Although she cannot fully appear to be human, having fox-like features such as her ears and tail. She's usually in her fox form since she finds it more comfortable being in her original form.

20adqpk.jpg

Species:
Kitsune

Any Relations:
"Umm....none..."
She doesn't remember her family so she always assumed that she had none.

xm29ud.jpg

Name:
Yuuki

In human form, she would appear to be about the age of fourteen but she's much younger than that.

Image:
Yuuki appears as a small fluffy white fox, the size of a full grown rabbit. It's not very difficult to mistake her as one considering her snow colored fur. In her human form, she has pure white hair just like her fur and ocean blue eyes. Although she cannot fully appear to be human, having fox-like features such as her ears and tail. She's usually in her fox form since she finds it more comfortable being in her original form.

20adqpk.jpg

Species:
Kitsune

Any Relations:
"Umm....none..."
She doesn't remember her family so she always assumed that she had none.

Accepted. Love it.