Missing Memories

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Mavric couldn't stand it. He helped the girl to her feet and set her on the bed, a sad look in his eyes from what he saw.
"No you don't. You need rest and medicine before I'm letting you try anything else. I'm gonna stay right her to make sure you don't over-do it."

He sat down on the chair and scooted it to the other side, turning as he spoke to the doctor.
"Hey, Doc, could you get her something for her pain already? I can tell she's hurting, and that she needs something to help her breathe, so would you mind going and getting those things while I watch her? I'm not gonna leave, and I'm not gonna do a thing to hurt her, I just need you to trust me and help me."

He returned his gaze to the girl after he was done with the doctor and gently set his hand on her's before talking again, this time to her.
"I want to help you, but I also want to make sure that you get better, so just stay here while the doctor gets something for you, alright?"

Vane entered from the backdoor into the room, e-mailing data to other doctors. "It will be another four minutes until the medicine is here. So in the meantime i suggest you leave the room and let the patient rest."

Mavric stayed where he was as he responded to the doctor's statement.
"Thanks for the help, Doc, but I'm not leaving. She may be awake, but she's still in danger, and I intend to do what I can to keep her safe. I owe her that much."

I shake my head weakly, feeling tired again. "M..Mavric..stays." I say. My bodyguard hadn't reappeared yet and he was fading from my memory, and Mavric was taking his place. "H-he..will..p-protect..me.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Vane smiled. "Its good to know you have a close bond. It helps to drive away the amnesia. I have something for you." Vane gave a odd looking phone to Mavric. "Contact me with this phone. Dont use any other phone unless nessacary. We can always be watched so we take no risks."

Placing the phone in his pocket, Mavric shook Vane's hand.
"Will do Dr. Vane, but what do you mean by 'always be watched'? Your security's rather complex for a hospital, so not many could hack into your systems and spy on you."

I shift, turning my hand and holding Mavric's hand as my eyes close and I yawn. I turn, wincing and whimpering slightly as I do, but relaxing on my side, holding Mavric's hand to make sure he stayed, to make sure he didn't leave.

The President's departure was quite uneventful which was nice for a change, but Chris needed to get more information on the who and why for this case. He wasn't going to close his mind on but keep it open for now until some solid evidence came forth. He walked down the street towards the hospital where the President had driven off to, to the President's daughter. The crashsite didn't have much to go off of, but maybe she could remember something.

The president's car stopped in front of the hospital. Minutes later the president calmly walked into the room. "M-Mya?"

It took a moment for me to realize I was being spoke to. I glance over. "Wh..who are you?" I ask weakly.

The president paled. "W-what?..you don't recognize me?"

I shake my head and wince, my grip on Mavric's hand tightening as I start to feel scared.

Vane almost got knocked over by the president. "Ah... Mr. President. Your daughter is still in a weak state. I suggest writing your name and role here, so it can help her remember who you are."

Chris, having enough time to think things over in his head caught a cab to the hospital where the President's daughter was being cared for. but didn't arrive until 15 minutes after the President himself. He went to the front desk and flashed his badge to the receptionist and guards who in turn let him pass with out further questioning. He made his way to the room that had now become quite busy and stood outside looking in.

Vane saw Chris standing in the doorway. "Excuse me sir, may i ask who you are?" Vane wanted this to be over with. He never had this many visitors.

Chris looked to the doctor, and showed him his badge. "Christopher Ridge, Private Investigator among other things. I am just here to ask some questions." He then looked back to the room and put his badge away. "From the looks of things I might have to wait." He looked at the people in the room then asked. "Who's the kid, I thought it was family and authorized personnel only?"

Vane looked at his badge. "Hmm yes, you might have to wait outside. And who do you mean with 'kid'?"

"Sorry, I ment the yong man sitting in there." For some reason no matter the age he had gotten into calling people younger than himself kid. "She has no brother I know of and he isn't he body guard, so what's he doing in there?" His tone was calm and inquisitive. It seemed odd that he would be over looked without a reason to be there.

"Im sorry, but if you mean the man next to her. Yes, that IS her bodyguard. I know him well, seeing we work together."

Caramon Zero said:
I looked at the poor girl as I helped her into bed, checking to see if she'd hurt herself more from the fall.
"No, you shouldn't. It was my fault you lost your memory in the first place." I said, kneeling by the bed, almost in tears by how much the plan I had devised had gone so wrong.
"Everything went wrong. The sniper was supposed to take out the corrupt President, and no one else was supposed to get hurt. My father promised me that no one else would be hurt..." I trailed off, unable to speak any longer, the pain in my heart filling every part of my being as I wept at what I had caused.

((This is the character Mavrick who is in the room with Mya whom Chris is referring to.))

Last edited by a moderator:
I look confused. "P-pr..pre..president?" I stutter.

The president sighed. He wrote his name, Makrov, and his role, her father/the president on the paper before kneeling by the bed. "Sweetheart..I..I'm your father.." He said, tears coming to his eyes.

I shake my head slightly. "Wh..what?" I held Mavric's hand tightly and looked at him, my eyes asking if this was true.

Drake gave a slight wave back as he closed his laptop and took the stairs rather than the vent. "Dunno why she wants to take the vent. Not like we're most wanted or anything." he chuckled as he reached the bottom and unlocked his car. He got in and smiled as the engine roared before driving to the hospital. "Time to check up on Mya." he said as he pulled up outside of the hospital and made his way to his usual observation spot. He opened his laptop and quickly decrypted their security codes as he flicked back to the President's daughter. "Whoa! The president's in there. Damn, I'm lucky." he laughed.