Missing Memories

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"Miss... If that's what you want. But he can't stay long. You also need to rest!" Vane walked towards a chair and sat down, while writing something on a note. "I assume you forgot who i am. Its natural with Amnesia patients. So thats why i'm gonna write down who i am, so you wont forget it as fast anymore. You can also write other people on it if you want."

I nod slightly. "Ok-kay..." I glance around. "Wasn't...there someone..else? He...he was important.." I frown slightly, trying to remember the name. "It..started with a V.." I say, thinking. It didn't help though. I sigh, leaning back against the headboard and taking the paper from Vane. I wrote down Mavric's name, then my own name. "Okay.."

"Obviously. I wanna kill the President as well." Drake said. "Now, assistant?" Drake said, hopefully. He hoped she wasn't the leader type otherwise she'd prefer him to be her assistant. And at the moment, he needed a person who was good with guns. He would accept either way though.
A moment later, both operatives were contacted by the same number.
"Yuri! Drake! What are you two doing?! You both have jobs to do, and if you don't do them, I'm going to get someone that will!"
The man hung up the receivers angrily before either could reply, waiting to see what each of them would do on his monitor.
That man was my adoptive father, Kawlov Reispudin, the leader of the New World Order Resistance Movement, know among themselves as "The New Norm", who had many operatives, yet none of them even knew who they were truly working for.

My name is Mavric Hunter, the name may sound weird, but that's what the old man named me when he found me in a well with no memories of who I was or where I came from.
He raised me to know the difference between right and wrong, yet the lines of good and evil have always been blurry.
I've tried my best to make him proud, using my 234 I.Q. to assist him in managing his agent's equipment and funds, as well as plan out several heists, yet what he was doing was going too far.
I'd have to stop him somehow, and the best place to look first was to meet with the President's daughter the only way I knew how: to sneak in and find her.

I left our base using one of the vehicles I'd designed, looking for the hospital the girl was registered in.
After what seemed like hours, I'd finally found it.
Walking inside, I noticed that no one was at the front desk, nor were there any nurses patrolling the halls.
"Finally," I said to myself as I found the dressing room, "I can do something the easy way."

After I dressed myself in the proper attire, I decided to find out which room the girl was located in, smiling as I easily hacked the security system, finding that someone had done it before me, terminating their access before I got the all clear.
I walked over to the room, saying it in my head over and over to make sure I remembered where it was before I finally stumbled upon it, the girl's bodyguard nowhere to be found.
I cautiously walked in to find that she was the only occupant, as the camera only allowed me to see her side of the room, then I sat next to her bed, looking to see if she would awaken any time soon so I could help her in any way I could.

Yuri went silent for a few moments, eventually lowering her gun and nodding slightly. "The President is to die. It doesn't matter what you want to call me, so long as it happens." she said before going back down to her rifle.

"What?" Drake said as the unknown contact hung up and left Drake confused. Drake smiled, glad it turned out the way it wanted. He whipped out his laptop, opened the lid and started hacking into the security cameras. It was harder than he thought. He started his encryption program and it took him a few minutes but he was finally in. Flicking to the conference room, he sat back and observed. "Hey, look at this. Maybe this'll help you....uh.. what's your name? I'm Drake." he said, motioning to his laptop screen but also waiting for an answer.

((OOC: of course))

The president listened as another man stood to speak.

"Yuri Koskov." Yuri replied, moving to take a look at the laptop monitor for a while. "I need to make this death have some impact. It needs to rattle the populace... have you any suggestions, comrade?" she asked, willing to consider Drake an ally for the moment being. It was as they both said; their goals were identical enough for them to work together, so why not?

"There a few options. Option 1 is you can kill him right there in the conference room whenever you get the chance. Option 2, which I think is way more effective, is we could capture the President and murder him in front of every TV, computer, phone, tablet LIVE in America. Now, I'd need maybe a few days to prepare myself to hack into all of these as well as make it so you cannot exit out of the stream. And obviously I'd need to cloak our IP severely so nobody, not even the FBI, find out where we are or who we are. But I'm sure the outcome will be spectacular." Drake smiled. "So Option 1 or Option 2?" he asked.

I shifted, turning to face the doctor. "Sir..what if...I never remember?" I say quietly. "And..why aren't..my parents here?" I did not remember my mother's death two years before, and once again I had forgotten my father was president, and currently in a meeting. I glanced at the list o names to make sure I wouldn't forget them so soon.

A black sports car pulled up to the opposite side of the street from the building the President was in and a man stepped out pulling out a phone. He sent a text through the secure NSA network. 'Overview Alpha' then proceeded to dial a number and talk.
"Hello, this is Jack, I wanted to know how late you are open?" Chris said. Jack was a Code name he used to make sure he wasn't compromised. "Until eight? Splendid." He then hung up the phone and started down the street to a coffee shop and went in, odered an Americono and sat with a view of the front door of tye conference building, but not at the window.

As Chris sipped his coffee he sat in silence reviewing his orders. Over see the President leave if anything is to happen beyond the guards: Neutralize. He is an Ex-Navy SEAL investigator given leave after his boss was given several direct death threats from a terrorist cell over seas on account of several high profile targets being found and killed by Chris. He now runs what ever comes his way from the government which is currently finding any connections with any activity concerning the crash and a terror cell withing the boarders

Attachments

• Mysterious_Gunman.jpg
    Mysterious_Gunman.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5
"Hrmph. Your second idea will be vastly more effective. I will participate." Yuri backed away from her scope and slid her rifle to the side, taking just a moment to engage the safety. An accidental discharge would ruin a lot of things, especially their stealthy vantage point.

The meeting was paused as a man in a white suit whispered in the president's ear. He stood, bowing. "I must excuse myself..something has come up with my daughter." He was barely able to contain his excitement as he hurried after the white-suited man and out the door.

As Chris finished his coffee he recived a text making his phone buzz, but he didn't check it for it was more of a signal that the President was on the move. He stood up and went outside lighting a cigarette and standing for a moment waitig for the President.

The man in white led the excited president to the black armored limo waiting outside. He opened the door for the president, smiling faintly.

"I can't believe she's awake! do you think she'll recognize me? I hope she's okay I wonder if she had any bad head trauma do you think she remembers anything?" he was speaking in a nonstop loop, happy.

The man chuckled. "We will find out soon, sir."
~~~~~

I put my feet on the floor, nervous. "C-can I try standing?" I ask no one in particular, whoever in the room decided to answer first. I was terrified I'd fall..but I wanted to see if I could stand.

Mavric stood near the girl, his arms open wide. A comforting smile upon his face, and confidence in his eyes.
"Go ahead, I'm right here. I'll catch you if you fall, I promise."

Yuri huffed at the sight of the President starting to leave and took her rifle up, walking over to another end of the roof. She withdrew a dufflebag from behind a vent and stuffed her equipment inside, turning her attention back to Drake for a moment. "We will meet again soon. I am going to follow them." she said before she walked back to the stairs and headed down.

I nod weakly, taking a deep breath and standing. I stood for a second with no help...then another second...one more..I start to smile before my knees give in and I fall into Mavric's arms, shaking. I whimper a little, the room spinning from the sudden drop. I rub my eye with my hand. "I almost had that.." I mumble, shifting. "I want to try again.." I was persistant. I wanted to stand..I was going to stand.

"I'm right here. Try as many times as you need. I'll keep on catching you until you can stand on your own."
Mavric helped her to her feet and smiled as he took a step back before letting her go, readying himself once again in case she fell.

I stood unsteadily, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I stood longer than before. First just a couple of seconds..time seemed to drag. Then, I had been standing an entire minute. Another minute. I opened my eyes as I felt my legs start to give way again and I collapsed once more in Mavric's arms, shaking a little. "Woah...how long..was it that time?" I ask curiously, masking the sudden pain in my stomach.

"Three-and-a-half minutes. You're doing great, but I think you should rest a bit before trying again." Mavric replied, holding her steady as he let her decide what she wanted to do next.

I shake my head. "N-no.." I say, shifting. "I want to try again.." I say, getting back on my feet. I stumble as I try to take a step and fall back in Mavric's arms with a bought of coughing, a little blood coming to my mouth. I whimper, wincing as the pain grew.