Missing Memories

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
J

Jae- The nonexistant

Original poster
I am Myalin Vaiz, but I go by Mya. My appearance is attached below, and this is my story.
(I realize the picture is named Valin, whatever. Ignore it)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I wake up suddenly, looking around silently. Immediately, I notice you are standing by the door. I try to speak, but all that comes out is a cracked sigh. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath, which hurts..a lot. "Who..are you?" I ask quietly, my voice almost a whisper. Why don't I know you?
Because I was in a car crash.
I am the president's, Makov Vaiz, daughter. You are my bodyguard, and you have been since I was 2 and was put under the radar. Makov has forgiven you for this incident, but tells you that you need to get me home once I am well again. When I first entered the hospital, I was an unidentifiable, messed up, bloody corpse. I now look like I had before, but I am scarred, physically and mentally, because I have amnesia. I remember skills, like the piano, how to read a map, things like that. I have forgotten names, people, my own name, my own age, who I am, who my family is, my favorite things. Everything. Will you help me remember, or twist me to your own will? will you protect me, or let me die?

Attachments

• Valin.jpg
    Valin.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
(OOC: is it first person or third person rp?)

((OOC: You can write in first or third))

((OOC: First. It makes it more like you're living the story))