Missing Iwakuans

Not a bad idea.

Then again, oldbies always come back from boredom, whining, wanting "power" and posing for oldie-respect.

Get back to your rooms, you old faggots. Lunch in the dining room is over, now it's time for your nap. Come on now, I'll get your walkers. ASMO, stop trying to get out of your gerichair. Fucking old people.

Only person I care about on that list is choppers; and Kaorou, but I can find her easily. Choppers made me lol.

I still talk to Gabe, he's pretty much the same and is a lot less paranoid these days. Also, a lot less active than he used to be.

WTTR, Anne Bonny, Shadowform and Imperial Edgecrusher are all in Gabe's other forum full of weirdos and kids. Along with a few other old members.

Kohii is still here, lurking. We talk about of glories and korean women from time to time.

Sarkua is also still here, somewhere. Wendu got fat D: other than that, no news of her.

Reikei never showed up anywhere else after he left. Same with Marz.

Homac and Kaorou broke up, I think Kaorou got custody of their baby. Long story.

Bowie / Mondu is still undergoing dialysis, but he's doing a lot better now.

Dragon man's disappearance is a mystery.

I still talk to Johnu and Choppers on MSN someimes, neither of them really changed.

No idea what happened to Anathil.

I tried recruiting two different people...and got nothing....GNOME I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!!

Chopsticks was worth all the trolling in the world. He's like a smarter version of Chaos. :D

I still talk to Gabe, he's pretty much the same and is a lot less paranoid these days. Also, a lot less active than he used to be.

WTTR, Anne Bonny, Shadowform and Imperial Edgecrusher are all in Gabe's other forum full of weirdos and kids. Along with a few other old members.

Kohii is still here, lurking. We talk about of glories and korean women from time to time.

Sarkua is also still here, somewhere. Wendu got fat D: other than that, no news of her.

Reikei never showed up anywhere else after he left. Same with Marz.

Homac and Kaorou broke up, I think Kaorou got custody of their baby. Long story.

Bowie / Mondu is still undergoing dialysis, but he's doing a lot better now.

Dragon man's disappearance is a mystery.

I still talk to Johnu and Choppers on MSN someimes, neither of them really changed.

No idea what happened to Anathil.

Gabe et al: What's this forum you speak of? I should go lurk and say hi.

Homac/Kaoru: I didn't even know they had a baby to begin with.

Bowie: Ok, presuming he's a young fellow like the majority of Iwaku, why the hell is he on dialysis? There's a finite number of things that cause renal failure in people under age 60!

Yes, kidney failure is what renal failure means. Man, that blows massively. I have a particular interest in nephrology (kidney medicine), so I was curious.

Bowie has Type One Diabetes, so I'm positive that they are connected issues. My mom underwent the same treatment before she got a successful KP transplant. The Lord knows that I'll have to worry about this issue in the future. The joys of type one, not. :cow:

Everyone who leaves us has a physical or psychiatric illness.

He has a head that's too large, that's all.

If he quit the site he's doing a piss poor job of it. I've seen Emodeus in chat more this week then the last three months.

If his head is too large, I can amputate. I'm cheaper than Medicaid, Asmo!

...Oh wait, he's not in America. I'm cheaper than whatever public healthcare insurance you have, Asmo!

Everyone pretty much covered everything. Arsenal was Arsenal before he became Archetype, so he's gone vintage. We also call him "Ryker" sometimes too. Shadowform got a girlfriend and became an English teacher or something like that, but he also joined Gabe's site where he continued being a humorously cantankerous voice of reason. I'm not sure if he's still there now though. I haven't checked in quite a while.

I've inadvertently gone back to my old methods--communicating almost solely through the c-box, messenger, and PMs. I didn't quite intend to, but it just sort of happens.

Even when I plan to post, I still have to deal with unannounced last minute "emergencies" from people who count on me. Usually I reach a sort of "critical state" of intense, burning desire to post, and if I'm not freed up in time to write down the ideas--my mind sort of burns out on the idea and I have to wait for the next one or else it feels perfunctory to me. It's why I love and hate chat rps. When I'm there, I either dominate because I can act in the moment or suck horribly because my attention is divided.

Guess what? I'm collecting old Iwakuans like Ash collects Pokemon.

I caught an Anne Bonny.

I caught an Arsenal.

I caught a Necella.

I caught a Soulless.

I caught a Kris.

I caught a Reikei, who apparently digivolved into a different handle because of some intra-forum politics on RPA.

At any rate, I'm going for all 150 Digimon.

...Wait, what?

Then, after you've collected all of the mystery disks, your can release the Phoenix.

"Monsters rule!"

Pixies r teh hawt

If he quit the site he's doing a piss poor job of it. I've seen Emodeus in chat more this week then the last three months.

It's my Christmas holiday.

Don't worry - after the 4th my activity will drop, and you'll be free to let the standards of Iwaku do likewise.

*swings on the chandelier, making mockery of the guards*

Aw, you're cute, Orochi. <3 How sweet to know I was missed! Or at least mentioned...

Anyway, I still keep in touch with a lot of the oldies. I had left here originally because I got married and spent time being a newlywed instead of on the internetz.

It's a long story how I ended up on Gabe's other forum, but I did a couple years ago. Gabe's retired, so our site belongs to me and a few others. Despite the "weirdos and kids", it's a fun place to be.

Right Raz? Right?

...now Anne Bonny has Gabe pussy-whipped and she runs another forum full of fags with him, I mean, this one has fags too but that place is like Liberace's manor of homo.

Or maybe it's just because it's a freaking kindergarten.

This comment is my favorite, by the way. Don't be jealous, Darkness. It's not attractive.

*sees parallels between Gabe/Anne and Asmo/Diana*

>__>

*consults the tablets of prophecy*

MY GOD...

GABE AND I MUST BATTLE ON THE MOUNTAINTOP!