• It needs improvement...

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Not my type of thing.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
W

Wizard Secretary Doxa

Original poster
After hours and days of thinking I have come across to an idea for a Modern/Mature Rp.

After an airplane has crashed into an island while going to the Bahamas, a group of people are fighting for survival. Most of them were survivors of the terrible accident while others died. They find their selves in an island that seems to be abandoned and deserted. All there is to the island are trees and a couple of species of animals but nothing more. The objective is for the survivors to find a way of help or to get out of the island using the resources around them( ex: what they brought in the plane and what the plane has...).

[ Could have added more details but I just wanted to get straight to the point]

Would any one find this acceptable for an RP?

Interested. I would like to have a bow and arrow though, seeing as my guy would do some compediative archery.

So, you were going to bring a bow into the Bahamas? Or are you making one in the island?

Alright if that is the case you would have to state in the post( If I get enough people to join and make a thread) why you brought the bow...cool?

Yah. I can explain it as my character meeting an archery friend in the Bahamas. Sun, surf and arrows. Perfect beach.

-grins- I might make this a jump in today after school

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT :D

Hehe thanks for the support Redy

OMG!!! I'd LOVE to do this. (prolly cause i AM from the Bahamas lol)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

-hugs bassy- shhh calm down I will as soon as I get out of boring high school >.<

WHEN ARE YOU FINISHED WITH SCHOOL? xD

right now is 12:45..and I am done at 3 so >.< yeah 2 and a half more hours in hell

Okay so then you will end school at nine PM in my time, if you post within three hours after that then I will be able to write a post today x)

What time is it there now D:

Almost seven PM

Oh jeez >.< It is only morning in here, kinda

pff, since when is one PM morning? xD