2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Yaoi, Magical, Super powers, Slice of Life, Sci-Fi
Neither me nor my RP partner have gotten any email notifications for our threads in personal messages over the last three days. Not sure if it's been happening for anyone else or if there are any steps we can take to fix this? This has happened for ongoing conversations and for new threads. I use Gmail and haven't changed any of my settings recently.

EDIT: tentatively solved. The messages were in our Spam folders. Still, it's a strange ocurrence after receiving dozens of similar messages and now they're being flagged by Google as spam for some reason. Not sure if anyone else has had the same thing happening to them. Mods feel free to delete this post if deemed irrelevant now.

I haven’t gotten any either in the last couple of days and they aren’t showing up in my spam/junk folder either.

Hmm, there doesn't seem to be anything amiss with our emailing as far as I can tell.
I have no idea why emails randomly decide to toss things in Spam (increased frequency, you not opening the old ones to read? no idea) but unfortunately not something that we can steer.

It's typically lurking somewhere, though.

Sometimes marking the forum as read will help as well.