Miss Post Trouble

M

Mia Rose

Original poster
I posted a Interest Check in the [Libertine] Partner Requests but my computer disconnected from the internet for a few seconds so it accidentally got posted in the In Character section.. Is there a way to delete the thread? Since I'm not sure who to ask in order for it to be removed... I edited it saying it was a mis-post and re-posted it where it should be, but I don't know how to get rid of the one that got posted in the In Character Section.. Can anyone remove it?

Thread is deleted. Next time you can just ask one of the moderators of the section to move your thread to the correct place :) There is a moderator list in every forum section to the right of the page count and right under post new thread. Just send a message to someone on the list or send in a thread moving request (which can be found on the very bottom of iwaku underneath the title "connect with us".)

Also remember to post a link to the thread so the person fixing it doesn't have to search through your history to find it. It makes our job a bit easier ^^

Sorry, my computer was on a restart countdown all day so everything was a bit whack with my internet... Most of the pages wouldn't load right so I couldn't find out who was a mod >.<

Normally I'm very careful about that sorta thing.. Really sorry if I caused trouble with it...Thank you for the help...