1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi. modern, Romance, Naruto, Fairytale, Inuyasha
[dash=purple]
The young male had really gotten himself into trouble this time. It wasn't that uncommon for this particular boy to find himself in a bad situation since he never learned from his mistakes over his young life. But this time he was in something he just knew wouldn't end well for any of the other kids and Miss Griffon. The rowdy young boy had been caught by a Hollow, and not just any Hollow, but the Leader. He had followed the young one through the loop. The young boy was not paying attention to his surroundings and he was the easiest one to track down. Being that he was always the first one to leave things behind that traced back to him when he went through the loop. If only he had gone with the other children, none of this would have happened.
Now he was being forced to show the Hollow Leader just exactly where the home of the Peculiar Children was located. "Let go of me... ahhh!" Trying to fight the man, off but failing. Only getting a demented chuckle at his failed attempt to break free. And it wasn't as if he could use his peculiarity to get away, the man had him and there was nothing he could really do. But lead the monster to the home. "No!" Shaking and punching at the bigger male; his hits feeling like feathers
"Miss Griffon, Zara!" He yelled out to the two women that took care of the children. As the door to the home was knocked on and they waited.
Zara had been helping out Miss Griffon with making dinner when she heard one of the children screaming from the front door. Zara turned to Miss Griffon, "Why hasn't he just come in he knows it's unlocked...?" Zara questions the headmistress. The both walk to the front door together.
As they open the door Zara's hand flies to her mouth as she takes in the young male and the hallowed peculiar who had a hold of him. "Let him go, Kal!" Miss Griffon demanded. Once Kal took in the fact that Miss Melinda Griffon was serious. "Finally you show yourself, Melinda. You missed our date last week." The dark haired male said taking a step closer to the headmistress and shoved the boy roughly towards Zara.
Melinda Griffon knew that this day was coming eventually. She looked back at Zara Buteonine, "They are in your hands now dear keep them safe as you can, create a new loop far away from here!"
Zara nodded and grabbed the boy by the arm running upstairs with him to meet up with the others. She looked at the kids panic etched in her features. "We need to go now!" She ran to her room quickly grabbing her prepacked suitcase. She ran back collecting all the kids and went out the back stairs. She could hear Miss Griffon and Kal battling it out from the front of the house. She ran to the forest with all the children following her. She needed to stay away from this place. Once they were a mile out she did a headcount of all the kids and sighed in relief. They needed to get away and create a new loop on a new day.
[/dash]

So this is something I have been brewing up with a couple of my friends. Now there will be limitations on what your abilities are and what you can do. As of right not this is just an interest check to see who all would love to be apart of this.
CO-GMS= @Shayla @Mad King Jai

I wouldn't mind joining this if it's possible for me to have a character with abilities surrounding cars.

Not really a possibility considering they are going to be living in the 1800s due to My character's ability of time manipulation to create loops.

FC Reserve Ethan Pearce
Character Name: Benedetto Adalberto Moretti
Peculiarity Reserve: Intangibility
584ab2ee90e50IMG_6132.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the tag, but I'll have to pass. Not a huge fan of these kinds of roleplays.

I am interested, little hurt I wasn't tagged. We all good

@Mad King Jai
The tag is much appreciated~ <3
But I will have to decline.
My interest lies in characters 18+ in age within mature settings.

Have fun!

All characters will be under 16 besides mine and Shayla's
My Character's FC is going to be Shailene Woodley
Shailene-Woodley-Dark-Hair-Spring-2016.jpg

Sorry Dark just been jumbled is all

• Love
Reactions: Justin
No later than 1796. My character is the oldest but a Imbryne, the care taker. No one can be older than 16

Oh this looks cool! Never actual read or watched the movie but I would love to give it a go! I'll be a bit busy this weekend but I should be able to make a character by monday-ish! Thanks for the tag! ^^

If you wouldn't mind someone new to the site, I'd love to join. ^-^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Of course you are welcome

I'm of the interested sort.

My FC will be H.P. Lovecraft when he was 9 years old

Howard_Phillips_Lovecraft_-_circa_1900.jpg

Because children, am I right?

I'm of the interested sort.

My FC will be H.P. Lovecraft when he was 9 years old

Howard_Phillips_Lovecraft_-_circa_1900.jpg

Because children, am I right?
you I love right now and yes you can reserve HP Lovecraft. What peculiarity did you want him to have you can pm me to discuss if you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.