Misplaced Pride

How is that something to be proud of? I would be pretty pissed off if I abused a drug for recreational purposes and then didn't feel anything.

It doesn't have to make sense, does it? ;)

It doesn't have to make sense, does it? ;)

Lol, I know... It's just that... I would assume a person would want to reap the benefits of mind alteration, not boast its inefficacy. I've heard tons of (probably exaggerated) stories of how hammered people got on crap like prescription medication. They would be so pissed if it did nothing. :P

I hate how Americans are proud of being lazy and loud. I rife my bike to work and all the people in cars are honkig and people are actually throwing BOTTLES at me. >_<

I hate people getting in the way of my honking, and bottle throwing whilst they ride their bikes to work!

But if this is dumb things that we're proud of... I'd say my beard (GASP!), because of how much time, and consideration I take in caring for it.

Card collections-errrr...I mean it is just luck based.. :P Unless you're rich, then it's money based.. Man those people who can afford to buy like those gigantic things of cards...crazy...

That's why w use proxies! Yay for printed out pieces of paper taped to the back of a land card!

The two tribes that share this reservation like to argue about who got here first and act proud to have been the first in this area...

I don't think having been the first to be rounded up, confined and given a death sentence by an invading army is something to be proud of...

It kind of makes me wish I was one of the bands who made it to Canada & were able to escape the rez's for a while. Sure they only RAN FASTER but STILL. . .

I was always confused with people who are proud of the fact they date 10 people in a week.

Yes, that is more than one a day.

pride is a personal feeling.

you cant expect to understand or comprehend it in another,

for instance, im fuckin' proud of my 40k collection, its my hobby, and i've acheived something with it.

there are those that would say my pride is misplaced because i'm playing with little toy soldiers.

TL;DR: almost no pride is misplaced.

Ah. I prefer Tau. Just bought my first figures today. Got a XV8 Crisis Battlesuit and a Sniper Drone Team.