Misheard Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm a little man, and I'm also evil, also into cats." - Fall Out Boy

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU NURTURE HARDWARE (That's What You Get, Paramore)

Ariana Grande's "One Last Time."

Actual lyrics:
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest

Misheard lyrics:
I know I should've farted
At least I'm being honest

Makes my husband and I crack up every time we hear it.

Seriously, does anyone know what the hell he's saying? When I was little I heard it as "wrecked up like a Menutian (don't know what a Menutian is, so don't ask) 'nother roamer in the night."

That Chandelier song..

It goes 'I'm going to swing from the chandelier.'
The first time I heard it I thought it said 'I'm going to swing from the shindig.'

I still hear it that way every time.

#convincedI'mright
#hatethesonganyway

My Lyrics: "I'm a , I'm a black wittle baby"
Real Lyrics: "I'm a, I'm a black widow, baby."

My Lyrics: "Dirty Deeds and the Thunder Chief." (And in some parts: "DumDumDeef"
Real Lyrics: "Dirty Deeds and their done dirt cheap."

My Lyrics: "Got a lot of star-crossed lovers."
Real Lyrics: Don't remember, but it's that Taylor Swift song that some one mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Quiet One
Whatever the song, it's Taylor Swift, so your version is better. I like the "lots of star-crossed lovers" line. That should be in a real song.

Time to end this discussion.

SHE'S LIVING ON SEXY GOBLIN

In the song Lady Marmalade they say "Mocha Choca latta ya ya"

I always thought it was Mocha Choca la la latte, something something frappuccino too.

Seriously, does anyone know what the hell he's saying? When I was little I heard it as "wrecked up like a Menutian (don't know what a Menutian is, so don't ask) 'nother roamer in the night."

BLIIIIIINDED BY THE LIGHT! REVVED UP LIKE A DOUCHE WHO GOT A BONER IN THE NIGHT!

This song is always on the radio when me and Gibs go to the store, and this is what we sing. c______c

Omg I love Blinded By The Light xD

Also, when I was around three or four I used to think "drop it like it's hot" was "drop it like a Todd"
I don't know....just don't know.... xD

Mariah Carey - Without You

For years now, I've heard her (quite clearly) open the song with 'No I can't forget the SEMEN, on your face as your were leaving'.

My Lyrics: "Got a lot of star-crossed lovers."
Real Lyrics: Don't remember, but it's that Taylor Swift song that some one mentioned earlier.

It's "got a long list of ex lovers" =3

These lyrics are all I hear now when I listen to this song.

And not to mention "Rock the catbox."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.