FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Hello lovelies! I am here today on behalf of a partner which is obvious. Let me start with a little about me and my style of RP.

Genre:
•Fantasy
•Action
•Modern
•Medilve.
•Romance (I can't do a plot based on 100% romance)

Kind of loves: (I almost always play male)
What sex do u play.
•GxG
•BxB
•GxB
•VampirexHuman
•GodxHuman
•GoddesssxHuman
•DemonxHuman
•So on!•

I am also fine creating new plots by mixing the ideas I have. Also I have note ideas then posted here so if you wish to know the others let me know.
Scroll+Divider.png

Plot 1:
Eternity, the quite girl who lives a simple life of being an only child with close friends, good grades, a normal girl. However simple turns to complex when her senior year in highschool she is forced into an arranged marriage that's been planed since her mother, father and best friends have meet in collage. (Mother best friend marred dads best friend.) Finding out that the one she has to marry is rich smoken hot bad boy Skylar.
Scroll+Divider.png
Plot 2:
Luka Crosszeria, heir to all the vampires, high king ruling over the lesser royal families, preceding over the dark chained world of Gothic and black hues, where dark and different is life and where lords and ladies reign. He finds a wolf pup on his journeys through the castle's grounds one day, a snow white wolf puppy whom he names Indie.

Strange things begin to happen with this pup as she starts to change, shifting into a humanoid form with her wolf tail and ears. Loyal to her master she falls in love with him and becomes jealousy as he deals with his chosen suitors, unable to deal with the face he sees her as a pet. Now she works towards making him fall for her, going through crazy antics to get noticed in the room full of beauties that have been summoned.

The suitors will arrive a week before the official ball, allowing Luka to get a chance to meet each of the lucky ladies and lords that are competing for his attentions. He however isn't really interested in any of this as he doesn't believe in love and thinks it is a useless emotion that authors and painters have made up. During the week before the actual event, Luka is given the time to meet privately with each suitor, out in the gardens or somewhere where he is still safe from potential harm, to get to know them a bit better, though during the week, those that are unworthy of being his queen, or consort for the few men, will be sent home and disgraced in they eyes of their family. Lets face it if your chosen to be the suitor of a prince and your sent home before the ball, you did something wrong.​
Scroll+Divider.png

Plot 3:
Its 2025, years after the bomb was dropped onto the (fictional) country of Louvre by their enemy, Poliza. When Louvre was wiped out, the rest of the countries began to shut down, being affected by the high radiation from the large country, therefore wiping out most of the worlds population. Only three cities remain in Louvre functioning. Ire, Ny, and Rima all function as high tech sanctuaries to those that live with in, tormenting those unfortunately enough to be outside these walls.

The cast lands are the area outside city limits. This is were radiation is strongest and still remands. You can find many mutated creatures in these parts but some are luck enough to still look human but have some kind of effect. Cast lands are also considered the poor part of the country were people struggle to live. Life is not easy in these lands since radiation kill most plants or made them unedable. Most water sources are toxic and you have to travel long ways to get fresh water. Cast lands are mostly desert but what forest their are consist of mutated plants that eat any moving thing. Life here is hard but the ones that live here either don't wanna give up on what was once their homes or ban from the cities.

The cities serve as a sanctuary. Anyone can live here but they have more laws then ever before. They have bracelets that serves as a key and a form of idea. Bad thing is you can't take it off and its a tracker. Its the empires way of saying you will do what we want. If you break a law the bracelet sends a message to the empire telling them everything. You might live a nice life or have a nice job but your far from freedom.​
Scroll+Divider.png

Plot 4:
In the Chubu region of Japan, where the valleys are deep and the mountain peaks high, there is a secret shinobi school hidden deep amoungst the snow and clouds.

Under the guidance of the Sensei, young children abandoned by family are bred into killing machines. Sabateurs, thieves and assassins, each work for the Sensei to bring in money to help the surrounding region, which was neglected by the Shogun.

In particular Myre and Raisha, two young girls (or guys) taken in by the Sensei, developed a bond that was unbreakable. They spent their free time together, eat their meals together and they completed missions together.

But after one particular mission, assasinating an offical in the Kyo region, Raisha disappeared. Unknown if dead or alive, Myre hunted for her friend, across all of Japan.

And then one day...​
Scroll+Divider.png

Plot 5:
Narcissa was a different kind of mermaid always finding herself doing thing other then sitting around sing or getting sailors to jump in sea like all the others. One day swimming around trying to find something to do she comes a cross a dark castle that looked almost abandoned by the fact there was no one around. No sharks or even other fish. Wondering in she finds a handsome merman sleeping. Noticing he looked quite ill she tried to treat him. Soon she realized she had saved a legend. A legendary being from merpeople folklore.​
Scroll+Divider.png

Plot 6:
It's the 1800s era of the land, around the middle of a place called Revé. The world is dank and desolate, covered with the spiderwebs of old structures that have crumbled down to their skeletons, and trees that seem to be stripped of their vibrant hues and replaced with a broken version of life.

In this place, the darkness thrives, hiding the conflicts of the darker creatures that roam the earth as they hunt for a sustainable life; one of which is hidden away in the human world, concealed as an amulet with a stone of vibrant emerald. Now, three of these creatures attempt to find it, hoping to free themselves from the dark lifestyle they lead as the nightwalkers they appear to be.
Scroll+Divider.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.