Mirror Tales [Mass-Crossover Roleplay]: Saga of Silver Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I mean in the rules it says:

"Before posting here, do note that you must have played at least one Mirror Tale installment before claiming."

Ah.

This would kind of make more sense in future, when the first installment has already been instilled.

The primary purpose of that rule is to prevent random people who have never touched an RP in the series to go all 'i claim shsahodw the hedgeheg and ganondorf????' multiplied by enough times to bog the whole thread to two pointless pages, before proceeding to never touch an rp in the series.

Ah, I see. The way you put it, I thought it was some kind of game xD Thanks for clarifying that.

Ehh I may set out on this instalment, given I know nothing of that game. Don't want to mess something up with my "newbness" so to speak. Unless there is some easy to find information or such.

Well, your characters too will be new to the environment.

Don't worry, popular series such as Pokeman, My Little Pony, and maybe Ben 10 if I figure out how to fit it in might pop up as settings for RPs. Although the only familiar thing about the planned Pokemon setting is the Pokemon and the characters are original.

Expect certain obscure yet horrible series to be used as a setting for future, future installments. This includes Foodfight and Cool Cat saves the Kids, and the former is planned to be used for the Arc after Saga of Silver Feathers.

Ehh..given I think we watch and play vastly different mediums from one another, and I have no idea what any of those are, I'm pulling out. Still best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.