Mirror Mirror

Would you like this to be a available story?

• Yes it sounds freaking awesome!!

• No sounds stupid

• Have no real opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Rose

Queen of Thorns, Princess of Iwaku
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi. modern, Romance, Naruto, Fairytale, Inuyasha
Mirror Mirror is based on a dream I have had recently where a girl in a private school who finds a book entitled Mirror Mirror and once she opens the book the book itself is unleashed like holy hell. She must find her three other sisters that are only connected to her via the necklace of sapphire she wears around her neck. Each sister has a different jewels and when connected they seal the soul of the queen who was trapped in the book and is hunting down each sister so that she doesn't have to go back into the book where she is trapped in a loop of never ending dying and sadness. Each girl has a different jewel to represent a different Princess but more of my own version and a different element and position of the castle tower.

Sapphira- Sapphire- Blue- Water- West tower- Snow White
Esmeralda- Emerald- Green- Earth- North Tower- Ariel
Destiny- Diamond- White- Air- East Tower- Cinderella
Rebeccah- Ruby- Fire- South Tower- Belle

Now the idea is to split up each girl into their own section of the castle that the other are usually able to go freely into but once the queen from the Mirror Mirror book is released they are forbidden to cross each section. There is suppose to be a book for each girl dealing with the princess they are suppose to represent. Mirror Mirror is the first section then the Golden Conch, the next is Glass Slipper, and the last is Red Rose. Following the patterns now a certain portion of magic is involved each girl possessing an element. Not quite sure how well this will go over with ever one but its worth giving it a shot.​

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Interested!

Awesome thanks its kinda like my dream I really wanna get up and out there you know

Sounds like a movie I watch but sounds fun

What movie?!

I think it was Twitches

No no different from that. Its about four girls who are unrelated but because they were connected via the jewels they wear and connects them like sisters

Yeah I know, just the beginning part reminded me of that

I don't know! It's early, and my brain is weird

Early lol what time is it for you missy?

1:30, I just woke up like half an hour ago

jesus its 330 where I am at lol and you would be interested in it I mean I am already going to be playing Sapphira just need one more person if @Shayla is still interested in it

I can play any of them, though I would prefer Ariel. I like names with A

Yeah me too lol except her name is Esmeralda but her princess connection is Ariel

Ahh, well, Destiny might be better then, maybe, IDK im tired

Which ever one you want they don't really go by the princess name its more along the lines of that is which one they are connected to because that is the book that draws them in

Still interested!

Awesomeness

I would love Destiny, because Cinderella favorite Princess, there for taking last spot^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.