Mirror Mirror

Would you like this to be a available story?

• Yes it sounds freaking awesome!!

• No sounds stupid

• Have no real opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take Rebecca

Also my bday in April, diamond birthstone, my element is Air (Fun, free spritied, soon to be famous lol), so just perfect for me...if she's open please.

Alright so it's all closed up. I'm sapphira @Shayla is Esmerelda @IceQueen is rebeccah and @Shattered♦Secrets™ is Destiny so now I can get this planned out and get the IC thread posted up please keep in mind I already have a picture in my head for each girl so they will already have pictures however their personality and history is going to be up to you guys

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Alright so it's all closed up. I'm sapphira @Shayla is Esmerelda @IceQueen is rebeccah and @Shattered♦Secrets™ is Destiny so now I can get this planned out and get the IC thread posted up please keep in mind I already have a picture in my head for each girl so they will already have pictures however their personality and history is going to be up to you guys
Are you going to give us the pic, I like making banners for my chars in ic.

Yeah I am just on my way home when I get there imma make the ic/sign up thread and tagged you three in it

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Its up and running and you were all tagged as your respective girls also if you would for your first post do your character sheet

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I don't think I was tagged, can you link it please.

Nvm I found it lol.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @IceQueen @Shayla when you all post in the IC please post up your character with what traits and things you want for the character please I need you guys to do that for me

How do you want it too look, can you give me an example of traits and cses for first post, don't wanna mess it up you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.