Mirror ('Colorful' Language)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sechrim

Original poster
I'm so sick of hearing people say that they aren't beautiful. I've hated myself for a very long time; I've known the ugliness that resides in the deepest, darkest corners of not only the hearts of others, but the hearts of ourselves. I've stared death in the eye and spilled my own blood more times than I can remember. My body is a like a Christmas tree, each ornament forever plastered onto my branches, each new ornament forced where there is no more room. We look in our mirrors and we see ugliness; we tell ourselves that we are not beautiful.

Fuck you for being such an abhorrent god damn liar. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. You are fucking beautiful, and for all the time that you spend staring at yourself in the mirror telling yourself otherwise you could be allowing yourself to heal. But no, you not only refuse to heal but you force yourself to continue down this unpaved path of destruction; you put up walls to keep people out and tell yourself that they'll only hurt you. Have you ever felt trapped? I have and I tell you from hard fought experience that you are trapping yourself. With every wall that you add to the mess that you've created by continuing recklessly through your life without trying to better yourself, you've pushed us, the people that love you most, away. And I do love you, with every fucking cell that courses through my body and every breath that I take, I love you with all of my heart.

I love you for who you are right now. I love you for the person that you've been. I love every mistake that you've made and every tear that you've shed. Everyone that you've hurt and every bruise and scar and flaw on your body, your soul, I love with all of my heart. More than that, I love you for everything that you will do. Every new scar that crops up on your body, every crack of your soul and tear that you shed. For every word that you use callously or carelessly that hurts others or even me, every wound to yourself or others, I will continue to love you. I don't give a fuck what happens to you or me or us or them or anyone that there is or will be or was or the mistakes that will trample us to the ground or the way life will beat us to the ground and force us to face everything that we hate about ourselves and make us choose to be strong and get up off the ground and face our fears. I don't care. I love you god dammit, and that's all I'll ever fucking know and all that I'll ever want to know. I love you, and you are fucking beautiful.

Reactions: Fijoli
Status
Not open for further replies.