Miracle Girls: Out of Order OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm open to suggestions. again, went with references off the top of my head. can't think of any famous marksmen with assault rifles. maybe master chief. but simo hayha >> MC
I suppose it can stick lol.

Archangel Gabriel is pretty good as a moniker. Kaoru might take it.

Man, I'm totally behind in this... I haven't even finished my CS yet.

Man, I'm totally behind in this... I haven't even finished my CS yet.
It took me a week to figure mine out. Don't worry about feeling behind. Also, there's plenty of ways you can work a late CS into an IC intro, so as far as I'm concerned, that's not a major issue either.

• Thank You
Reactions: Chrysanthemum
So, I was away for a bit. Time to catch up on all the fun. I see the nicknaming has already begun, that must mean ships are setting sail soon after.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Craftsdwarf
So, I was away for a bit. Time to catch up on all the fun. I see the nicknaming has already begun, that must mean ships are setting sail soon after.
In Chiyoko's case, I think it might be hate-ships.

Let the hatred blossom~

Shame society was so utterly destroyed, or I coulda ran with my middle school prostitute instead, and insert even moar ANGER/ANGER.

Akira is tired of the drama.
Akira needs a nap.

EDIT: As amusing as it would be for a mega-powerful demigod to be sucking her thumb in her sleep like a little baby, that's not what I meant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not posting in a while, I forgot to click the 'watch' button for this thread. =n=
I'll work on a post now.

I've posted! Sorry again about being late, now I've watched the thread I should be able to post at least every other day. Oh right, I need to watch the IC, I'll do that now~. Thanks for reminding me Luna~.

I've posted! Sorry again about being late, now I've watched the thread I should be able to post at least every other day. Oh right, I need to watch the IC, I'll do that now~. Thanks for reminding me Luna~.
No worries. It happens to the best of us. However, now that I know that is the case, there was a post in the OOC that was important enough that I'd want to make sure you took a look. I'm not applying this retroactively, but it is something to think about moving forward.

BY INVITATION ONLY - Miracle Girls: Out of Order OOC

Hallo!

Still slowly but surely working on my character sheet during class...

I will be replying in the wee hours of tomorrow am. I'm heading to the movies at the moment
I suppose I should have Aleksandra aim at someone in my next post lol. Grabbing for attention the usual way doesn't seem to be working.

Just checking. Was I the only one surprised to learn that Nadia was in the tree with Akira this whole time?

Status
Not open for further replies.