Miracle Girls: Out of Order OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of, would you kindly check PMs?
I looked, but didn't see anything of note. If you'd like, just leave a note on my profile if you didn't want to discuss it here. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious.

I looked, but didn't see anything of note. If you'd like, just leave a note on my profile if you didn't want to discuss it here. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious.
That might be it lol. I explained in one PM that I'd added Aleksandra's appearance to the other, but since she hasn't yet been added to the list, it's possible you just didn't catch it.

That might be it lol. I explained in one PM that I'd added Aleksandra's appearance to the other, but since she hasn't yet been added to the list, it's possible you just didn't catch it.
Lol, just post her here. Everyone likes seeing new characters :p.

Physical appearance only.

Appearance: Aside from shrinking in size and stature, Aleksandra's appearance hasn't changed all that much from what she used to be. Her long blonde hair was cut down to a shoulder-length ponytail, her face gained a streak of freckles across her nose, and she went from 5'9" to 4'4". Her clothesmostly shrunk with her. Rather, instead of her clothes shrinking, they were replaced by a set of denim overalls. Her coat shrunk with her, though not completely. Rather than 4 sizes too large, like it would've been if it hadn't shrunk with her, it's now roughly only a single size too large. Aleksandra has to roll up the sleeves if she wants to do anything requiring her fingers and the hem of the coat drags along the ground if she doesn't pick it up.

Underneath the overalls is a regular white t-shirt with a red star on the front and small converse sneakers for shoes. Not the best when it comes to slick surfaces, but Aleksnadra manages.

Pasted. Who else has to post?

Pasted. Who else has to post?

There isn't really a need to wait for everyone if you wanted to interact with the others, but the two characters you haven't seen yet are Yui and Aleksandra.

So. That just happened. Chiyoko managed to start a fight literally in her first post. Like, I'm excited.

Reactions: Razilin
Chiyoko hit SO MANY of Himeko's buttons, like, instantly. You guys don't even know.

Yup. I'm playing the rude one. I may have to collab on posts with some of you if we want to get char interactions done right.

I think collabs would only really work if we could get EVERYONE in the scene involved, otherwise the result would be two/three characters gabbing with zero opportunity for anyone else to interject, even if the characters are actually there. It might be best to keep it shorter and sweeter for now and save the collabs for when we're in smaller groups.

@☆Luna☆

posted a convo starter toward Akira. this could be a place where Akira can set terms for cancelling Chiyoko's contract...which conveniently happen to include having to work toward Akira/the group's goals for the time being.

unless you have an alternate idea?

@all - tried to come up with scathing nicknames for the currently assembled cast at the hill. if you've got better ideas for your chars' nickname, i can edit them in. i went with references that i could think of from the top of my head.

@☆Luna☆

posted a convo starter toward Akira. this could be a place where Akira can set terms for cancelling Chiyoko's contract...which conveniently happen to include having to work toward Akira/the group's goals for the time being.

unless you have an alternate idea?

@all - tried to come up with scathing nicknames for the currently assembled cast at the hill. if you've got better ideas for your chars' nickname, i can edit them in. i went with references that i could think of from the top of my head.
"Simo Hahya"?
Well, Chiyako knows her history, but that's not a marksman's rifle Aleksandra's got. It's an assault rifle, so nicknaming her after a sniper probably isn't the best example.

I can't say I understand Himeko's. Never watched Inuyasha, which was the first search result.

I can't say I understand Himeko's. Never watched Inuyasha, which was the first search result.

that was the reference. kagome is also a miko and himeko's description said something about being inspired by miko.

that was the reference. kagome is also a miko and himeko's description said something about being inspired by miko.
I assumed that was it. That's fair, except Himeko is currently wearing a faded red oversized sweatcoat and skirt since she has no reason to transform, unless I missed something IC. Maybe something else for now but she changes it to Kagome later? Four eyes is too easy, but if you're using anime characters then Sae from Hidamari Sketch was the notable inspiration for parts of her appearance.

Himeko's going to have a similar confused reaction either way, since for nicknames they're also just other names. :B

((Also, don't tell me you missed Wolfgang's post above mine o: ))

"Simo Hahya"?
Well, Chiyako knows her history, but that's not a marksman's rifle Aleksandra's got. It's an assault rifle, so nicknaming her after a sniper probably isn't the best example.
i'm open to suggestions. again, went with references off the top of my head. can't think of any famous marksmen with assault rifles. maybe master chief. but simo hayha >> MC

I assumed that was it. That's fair, except Himeko is currently wearing a faded red oversized sweatcoat and skirt since she has no reason to transform, unless I missed something IC. Maybe something else for now but she changes it to Kagome later? Four eyes is too easy, but if you're using anime characters then Sae from Hidamari Sketch was the notable inspiration for parts of her appearance.

Himeko's going to have a similar confused reaction either way, since for nicknames they're also just other names. :B

((Also, don't tell me you missed Wolfgang's post above mine o: ))

I can edit in Sae instead. never saw Hidamari Sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.