Miracle Girls: Out of Order IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akira replies with an uncertain tone. "Yui, how far away was your house from this location?"

Zenshiro listened to Yui saying they could potentially go to her house since she had supplies. "I think that would be a great idea," he said, saying "Good job!" in English. He gave her a thumbs up as well, to supplement the fact he thought it was a good idea. "Yeah, lead the way, Yui! Er, if Himeko is okay with it." He paused. "Though Aleksandra's idea is good too. Um...which place do we head first, or are we splitting up?" He scratched the side of his face and gave a sheepish grin.

"Yui, how far away was your house from this location?"

"My house? Uhm... I dunno." Yui laughed softly. "Don't worry, we won't have to walk that far. It only took me around 15 minutes even though I got lost on the way."

"I think that would be a great idea. Good job! ... which place do we head first, or are we splitting up?"

The girl smiled at Shiro in thanks. "I don't think it'll be a good idea for us to split up even more. Let's go to my house first, and then if there's anything else we need, we can use Aleksandra-chan's idea!"

Akira looks back to the tree. "If you aren't going far, it will be better for me to just stay here." Akira ambles back towards the tree, seemingly disregarding Yui's invitation. She once again lays down, closing her eyes. Her breaths are deeper than normal, though not extraordinarily so.

Looking sternly at Kaoru, Himeko huffed, before reaching over and pinching at her cheek lightly.

"It's my business as a leader to make sure no one goes off alone and gets hurt. And if I figure out this symbol stuff I'll be able to help the others with it if there are any problems."

Letting go, she turned back to Yui and the others, waving, "Be careful! We'll see you in a bit."

Starting to walk in the same direction Kaoru had been going, Himeko glanced back, noting, "You don't have transportation, do you?"

Coraline

With Chiyoko gone for the time being, Coraline had fallen silent, keeping close to Akira for a change. At the same time, seeing that the others were headed off to find resources, a conflicted expression crossed her face for a few moments.

It took her a bit, but eventually she joined Yui's group, finally speaking of after who knows how many minutes of silence.

"I'm going with you." She said softly.

Even though her tone was gentle, there was a sudden determined look in her eyes, one that seemed to contrast her once docile nature.​

Cheek stretched out to one side, it almost looked like Kaoru was smiling for a moment there, before Himeko released her pinch and that expression turned back into neutrality. As the girl shared her own views on leadership, Kaoru nodded once, curtly. Acceptance, if not agreement.

As she headed off down the cracked road to civilization, Kaoru said, "Akira gave us two weeks. I used two weeks to prepare. I have a bike with a carrier to hold supplies."

The words coming out of her mouth stopped, as Kaoru's eyes became contemplative.

Then, she closed her mouth and continued on, picking up the pace slightly.

Nadia inspected Akira one last time before preparing to head. It didn't seem like Akira was in great condition, but she was unlikely to admit it, and it wasn't as if Nadia could do anything. Ignoring the leaving group, Nadia jumped to attention with those who were sticking with Himeko.

"Alright, so are we finally ready to get going and gather supplies?"

"I have a bike with a carrier to hold supplies."

"Oh."

Glancing aside, she waved her hand, insisting, "We'll figure it out..."

Before she could move, Nadia popped in. "Alright, so are we finally ready to get going and gather supplies?"

"Eh? No no no. Yui and Aleksandra are going with the others to do that. I'm going to scout out Kita with Kaoru, maybe figure out of this symbol stuff works. If you want to come, that's...fine, I guess." After a moment of thought, she then insisted, "But only if you have a symbol!"

Blinking behind her glasses, Himeko gingerly raised her hand, before lightly patting Nadia on the head, as if to hold down her enthusiasm. Head turning, she saw that Kaoru had kept going onward. Heading after her, Himeko made to shrink the distance.

"Oh, right. Sorry, I'd kinda started glazing over the conversation since it was taking so long to decide where we were going..." Nadia admitted, laughing it off, "Well, I have a couple of things on me I can use as a symbol, so I'mma coming!"

Nadia jogged after Himeko, keeping pace with her once she reached her side. It wasn't long until Nadia turned to look at Himeko, asking "So, what sorta symbols have you got prepared?"

Himeko briefly chided, "This could be dangerous, you know. Be serious..."

Keeping up a slightly hurried pace, she finally slowed back down as she and Nadia reached Kaoru, Himeko standing between them. Reaching into her coat pocket, she withdrew the hastily constructed paper star. "I don't really know how well it'll work..."

Glancing over to Kaoru, she wondered, "Why did you choose yours?"

Kaoru raised an eyebrow at the appearance of yet another girl, the ditzy one that seemed absolutely enamoured with Akira. There was no need to slow her pace though, so she continued on, taking long purposeful strides. In the distance, what remained of civilization stood, leaning against each other haphazardly. Semi-collapsed buildings and cracked pavement marred the horizon, nature already reclaiming what was once lost.

Another question sounded from Himeko, and Kaoru's walking pace sped up again.

"Had it for years. Hard to break."

Zenshiro nodded when Yui said they shouldn't be splitting up. "Makes sense, we're weaker when we split up." Pause. "And I don't want anything from the chaos to jump us." He shuddered at the thought. "Anyway, where's your house, Yui? If it's only a 15 minute walk, then surely we can reach it since Akira-san is staying here."

He listened to the others talk as he waited for Yui to answer. He began to frown at some though. "You know, maybe we should pick up some other things that would give us our symbols, not just get supplies for the trip ahead," he said, "But if it turns out we can't bring those things along, then there's no need to go hunting for things that would give us our symbols."

Status
Not open for further replies.