Miracle Girls: Out of Order, A Dark Magic Girl Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
as98nEK.jpg

Name:
Coraline (Formerly Cory)
Note; sorry for not having much uh... Physical stuff xD​

I'm gonna have some stupid fun with Aleksandra's magical girl form being a pun on her nationality.

So, do certain magical girls not have a different appearance when transformed? Or what?

as98nEK.jpg

Name:
Coraline (Formerly Cory)
Note; sorry for not having much uh... Physical stuff xD​
Yours is nice and simple! I fear my own character's appearance (which I haven't posted here yet, just finishing off my CS over the PMs) is a little over the top...

I think I'm the only one having trouble with the format of the CS.

I have permission to post the physical aspects of my character!

Name: Nadia Renard
Original Appearance: Nadia has ginger hair tied back into a short pony tail. Her body is well toned but slender, standing a little taller than average. Normally she's got a confident grin on her face, coupled with excitable hazel-green eyes. Ripped jeans and shirts cover Nadia's olive skin, often paired with some scuffed trainers.
Magical Girl Appearance: Nadia's single ponytail turned into a pair of deep red pigtails. While she would still be above average height for a young girl she is considerably shorter than her adult self. Adorning the top half of her figure is a pink hoodie with black frills a bow at the back, on top of a black tank top decorated with studs in the shape of an upwards pointing arrow. Pale jean shorts with a rose colour bow belt hug Nadia's hips, accompanied by knee high neon pink trainers.

I think I'm the only one having trouble with the format of the CS.
What part are you struggling with?

I have permission to post the physical aspects of my character!

Name: Nadia Renard
Original Appearance: Nadia has ginger hair tied back into a short pony tail. Her body is well toned but slender, standing a little taller than average. Normally she's got a confident grin on her face, coupled with excitable hazel-green eyes. Ripped jeans and shirts cover Nadia's olive skin, often paired with some scuffed trainers.
Magical Girl Appearance: Nadia's single ponytail turned into a pair of deep red pigtails. While she would still be above average height for a young girl she is considerably shorter than her adult self. Adorning the top half of her figure is a pink hoodie with black frills a bow at the back, on top of a black tank top decorated with studs in the shape of an upwards pointing arrow. Pale jean shorts with a rose colour bow belt hug Nadia's hips, accompanied by knee high neon pink trainers.

What part are you struggling with?
The interview-ish concept as a whole. I'm used to filling in details on a skeleton, so coming up with them from scratch and outside a set order is a pretty daunting new experience for me.

Last edited:
Yours is nice and simple! I fear my own character's appearance (which I haven't posted here yet, just finishing off my CS over the PMs) is a little over the top...
It's okay x.x I just well, couldn't really think of too much to flesh out the appearance aspect, but that might come into play later.

The interview-ish concept as a whole. I'm used to filling in details on a skeleton, so coming up with them from scratch is a pretty new experience for me.
I guess it's just a matter of personal preference. I loved the interview because I could just go with the feeling of a character that I had before I was able to formally describe the character.
It's okay x.x I just well, couldn't really think of too much to flesh out the appearance aspect, but that might come into play later.
It's not like the character's appearance is super important anyway. Like you say, you flesh it out a bit more later when you have a better idea of how you visualise them.

I guess it's just a matter of personal preference. I loved the interview because I could just go with the feeling of a character that I had before I was able to formally describe the character.

It's not like the character's appearance is super important anyway. Like you say, you flesh it out a bit more later when you have a better idea of how you visualise them.
I suppose so >.< that and it will probably start to deviate from the picture, so yeah x.x probably gonna have to make some edits later.

I suppose. I dunno.

Also, building off the second part: The picture for Aleksandra's Miracle Girl mode doesn't exist, so I'll personally be doing a more detailed description than I usually do.

Reactions: Daz
I suppose so >.< that and it will probably start to deviate from the picture, so yeah x.x probably gonna have to make some edits later.
I just see that as part of natural character development. :P

I just see that as part of natural character development. :P
You know those unforseen complications that pop up during character development? Well, as it turns out, Russia has not one, but four armies based on location. Thankfully, they all share the same ranks.

Reactions: Daz
So, good news for everyone. I'm committing to an OOC launch date. On Saturday at the latest, the RP's OOC will be up with a list of everyone's characters. If you haven't already, please make a new conversation to me entitled "My Character Log", with the first post containing the full version of your CS. We will be using these to function as records of our characters as they change over time, while giving me a nice view over the RP's characters. Please ensure you use this conversation purely for your character. If you have questions, I'll take them here, on my profile, skype, another conversation, anything but that conversation is fair game.

I'm beginning work on the OOC. A link will appear here with everyone tagged when I finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.