Miracle Girls: Out of Order, A Dark Magic Girl Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the interview system work? It sounds rather interesting.
Hey Daz-san, want to start up your interview? My plans got canceled, so now I have a huge gap of time to RP.

Hey Daz-san, want to start up your interview? My plans got canceled, so now I have a huge gap of time to RP.
Sure thing, I have the time to spare! Sorry about your plans getting cancelled though. :blah:

I'll be getting on a flight in a few hours, so I'll be inactive for all of today. Just a heads up!

• Thank You
Reactions: Chrysanthemum
Sorry for being late. Jump-ins are hard.

russian_girl_by_dead_robot.jpg

Don't post the non-physical stuff! I need to look over the CS in PMs first anyway.

Don't post the non-physical stuff! I need to look over the CS in PMs first anyway.
you said to use any format i needed to convey certain things. when did you mention to keep the non-physical elements secret?

you said to use any format i needed to convey certain things. when did you mention to keep the non-physical elements secret?
Maybe it was a miscommunication, but basically I thought that you would wait to show me the CS in the interview process before posting it here... I'm not mad or anything, I just don't want people to have your character spoiled.

So, just as a heads up. After reviewing, I realized that I made an error in Raz's interview. While I informed most people of the structure of the interview being broken up into two parts, I neglected to tell him this information, leading him to imply that the story component of the interview was the only component. I'm leaving this message first to own responsibility for my mistake, and secondly so that the remaining players understand that the interview has two components to it.

I think I see a plot thread. Mind if I share my theory?

Share whatever, but I'm not sure what a "plot thread" is.
You know, now that you mention it, I'm not sure what it is, either lol.

Anyway, I'm figuring that since all of the profiles are being kept secret, pre-planned relationships are going to be an impossibility. Past that, I'm thinking that none of the characters have even actually met before, except for the remote possibility of in-passing. So, building off that, I'm expecting lots of inter-teammate conflict before we finally all get our acts together.

You know, now that you mention it, I'm not sure what it is, either lol.

Anyway, I'm figuring that since all of the profiles are being kept secret, pre-planned relationships are going to be an impossibility. Past that, I'm thinking that none of the characters have even actually met before, except for the remote possibility of in-passing. So, building off that, I'm expecting lots of inter-teammate conflict before we finally all get our acts together.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at the team being at loggerheads with each other for a good portion of the story. But yes, there will be no preplanning the relationships. Characters are going to have to get to know each other the old fashion way, likely committing mistakes in the process. But, I'm more or less just doing this just to see what happens.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Just as a groupwide heads up, I'm going to be really busy until tomorrow night, so expect some silence from my end.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Razilin and Daz... This RP is going to have the Razzle Dazzle! :lol:

wouldnt be the first time i was called that
It won't be the last time either now I'm around. Our usernames match too well...

Theoretically, I just replied to everyone. If I forgot you, please give me a helpful reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.