Miracle Girls: Out of Order, A Dark Magic Girl Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing, but I can't help but notice that you are brand new here. This isn't going to affect my approval, but I want to know a little bit more about you. Is this your first time RPing? Are you an avid writer? What made you think to join Iwaku?

*notices your introduction as she snoops to see what other sorts of RPs you were looking at joining because she is a total stalker*, *coughs*.

Ummmm, so what name did you go by earlier? How long have you been on Iwaku?
Ahaha, yeah I'm not new to this site or RPing, but I haven't gotten properly involved in RP in a while. Uh, I'm not sure what my old username was on here, I'm pretty sure it wasn't my actual old name though... sorry, like I said it was a couple of years ago! My actual old name was Chloe, now it's Darel, you can call me Daz though (or not, up to you lol). I spent about a year on Iwaku I'd guess? I was fairly active at one point, doing 6-7 RPs at a time instead of 1-3 like I am now. If you want to see the only recent RP I've been involved in, I'm hosting (well, was hosting until all my technology broke...) a Danganronpa game on another site. I should be able to post a good 1-3 paragraphs once or twice a day, more at weekends. I can write you a sample paragraph in my usual style if you wish? The Danganronpa game isn't a good example of how I usually write, as I wanted to simplify things for the different format.

Ahaha, yeah I'm not new to this site or RPing, but I haven't gotten properly involved in RP in a while. Uh, I'm not sure what my old username was on here, I'm pretty sure it wasn't my actual old name though... sorry, like I said it was a couple of years ago! My actual old name was Chloe, now it's Darel, you can call me Daz though (or not, up to you lol). I spent about a year on Iwaku I'd guess? I was fairly active at one point, doing 6-7 RPs at a time instead of 1-3 like I am now. If you want to see the only recent RP I've been involved in, I'm hosting (well, was hosting until all my technology broke...) a Danganronpa game on another site. I should be able to post a good 1-3 paragraphs once or twice a day, more at weekends. I can write you a sample paragraph in my usual style if you wish? The Danganronpa game isn't a good example of how I usually write, as I wanted to simplify things for the different format.
Oh, no no. Not at all. I'm sure that your writing is excellent. Honestly, my head is spinning at the idea of doing 6-7 RPs at the same time. Then again, maybe it would be achievable for me if it wasn't for my anime and gaming habit. But yeah, if you are letting me decide what to call you, then I'll go with Daz-san. Though I'm also curious, how did it go from Chloe to Darel to Daz?

Oh, no no. Not at all. I'm sure that your writing is excellent. Honestly, my head is spinning at the idea of doing 6-7 RPs at the same time. Then again, maybe it would be achievable for me if it wasn't for my anime and gaming habit. But yeah, if you are letting me decide what to call you, then I'll go with Daz-san. Though I'm also curious, how did it go from Chloe to Darel to Daz?
It was a bit much to be honest, it's part of why I stopped RPing. I just didn't have the time to keep up with 6-7, it's too many when I had GCSEs to work on too. I've missed RPing greatly though, so I'm only joining a few RPs so I can get back into it without it taking over my life again, unless it's Danganronpa RPs, those can take over my life.

Gender transition stuff, so on my old account I would've been known by the wrong gender too.

It was a bit much to be honest, it's part of why I stopped RPing. I just didn't have the time to keep up with 6-7, it's too many when I had GCSEs to work on too. I've missed RPing greatly though, so I'm only joining a few RPs so I can get back into it without it taking over my life again, unless it's Danganronpa RPs, those can take over my life.

Gender transition stuff, so on my old account I would've been known by the wrong gender too.
Oh, gotcha. *gives you a big hug*. Well, new name, new account, new RPs. I hope you get to enjoy it all Daz-san.

Oh, gotcha. *gives you a big hug*. Well, new name, new account, new RPs. I hope you get to enjoy it all Daz-san.
And new friends, I hope! Thanks, I'm sure I will! :D

We already had our first person make it through interviews. Though, I'm a bit embarrassed to say that it was done outside the three I'd set up officially. I thought I'd be doing it just as a side thing, but there was enough downtime to finish anyway. Like I said before, only the physical aspects of characters will be shared publically, though you can rest assured that I can vouch for the quality of what you can't see. Here is some music to get everyone in the mood for writing.

B)

Name: Tanzaka Himeko

Appearance: Himeko is of a lean build, but shorter than average. Her hair is short and blue, cut unevenly and she wears glasses over her wide blue eyes. She tends to wear clothes that don't quite fit her out of disinterest, more than anything, usually focusing on comfort or utility over looks.

Miracle Girl Appearance: Derived from that of a miko priestess, transformed Himeko wears red trimmed robing on her torso, a red sash on her waist, above a white skirt. Pure white socks go to her knees, her feet clad in wooden geta sandals. The long sleeves of her outfit engulf her hands completely, the hem ribbed with red. On her head is a small, square tokin hat.

• Love
Reactions: Chrysanthemum
B)

Name: Tanzaka Himeko

Appearance: Himeko is of a lean build, but shorter than average. Her hair is short and blue, cut unevenly and she wears glasses over her wide blue eyes. She tends to wear clothes that don't quite fit her out of disinterest, more than anything, usually focusing on comfort or utility over looks.

Miracle Girl Appearance: Derived from that of a miko priestess, transformed Himeko wears red trimmed robing on her torso, a red sash on her waist, above a white skirt. Pure white socks go to her knees, her feet clad in wooden geta sandals. The long sleeves of her outfit engulf her hands completely, the hem ribbed with red. On her head is a small, square tokin hat.
Well done on being the first character!

This sounds interesting, I'd like to participate if possible

This sounds interesting, I'd like to participate if possible
Sure thing, but you will be the last person I accept on the front end. I don't want to take on more than I can chew. I'll send you a thing. Reply whenever you have a vague idea of what sort of character you'd like to play.

“Just watch. I’ll save the world single-handedly.”
Name: Kasane Kaoru
Appearance: Standing at 4’6, Kaoru’s pale skin and silver hair are at odds in a nation where most complexions are tanned and most hair colors are black. Combined with her large brown eyes, Kaoru looks more like some foreign princess rather than one of the many migrants milling about in Tokyo. Though her hair is long and silky, with a sheen that looks much too unnatural in this world of needs rather than wants, there are few situations that lends to her flaunting it. More often than not, her hair is bundled up into an over-sized messenger hat, while her petite frame is covered by a brown-and-red pilot jacket and dark gray sweatpants.

Miracle Girl Appearance: Her theme is blue and angels. Upon transforming, the first thing one notices is not Kaoru’s night blue hair or her lightning-blue eyes, but the azure wings that sprout from behind her, projections of light that appear almost like the wings of an albatross. Outside of that, however, the rest of her outfit is almost pitifully simple. A frilled, shoulderless dress, knee-length boots, and gloves adorned with white-lace bracelets makes her look more like an idol than a magical girl, but, perhaps, those two things weren’t too different from one another.

The necklace she wears, though appearing from a distance to just be of pearl, are actually made of prayer beads, carved out of bone.

• Love
Reactions: Chrysanthemum
RE: "Goddamn fifth grader": I'm now expecting the follow-up line "What's a fifth grader?"

Should I wait to be interviewed before posting my person's appearance?

How does the interview system work? It sounds rather interesting.

How does the interview system work? It sounds rather interesting.
For this, I will give you a prompt, and you will jump in with a character idea. As the interview goes on, theoretically you will learn the finer points of your character, and by the end of the process you will have a CS. Using the interview as a reference, I'll use questions and comments to help you refine your character idea. Once we are both happy with the end result, the character's physical attribute are posted here for all to see.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
Oh and as a note. I'm going to be unexpectedly away, so my replies are going to be slow.

Normal appearance: Zenshiro, when he was a normal young adult, had short, wavy hair that was more often than not a mess, like that of someone with a bedhead. He had wide brown eyes and small hands. He was relatively tan from being outside wandering for so long. His clothing before he became a miracle girl consisted of whatever they could find. The clothes he was in before his transformation were a long sleeved blue shirt, a black hoodie, khaki colored slacks, and black scuffed and dirty shoes.

Miracle girl appearance: Zen in his miracle girl form has straight black hair that reaches down to the small of his back. He's pale now and wearing a frilly sea green outfit. The frills are white, complimenting the sea green skirt and long sleeved shirt. Along with the sea green outfit, he wears shiny black shoes and knee length socks. His eyes are still the same, though, if one were to look at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.