Miracle Girls: Out of Order, A Dark Magic Girl Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wolfsbane706 @chaosheart13 @Sailor Moon @Craftsdwarf @Crow @Chrysanthemum [USER=9598]@Razilin @ERode

So, in the process of trying to make this CS, I've had Sailor's comment in the back of my mind, and it made me come to a realization. First up, making characters is fun, but the process of writing CSs is work. Since I operate on a philosophy of fun, I've started tinkering with ideas to make the process of making a CS fun. That is when it hit me, people have more fun developing characters midstory. Therefore, I'm going to be using the 1 on 1 interview period to RP with everyone how their character met the Demigod. In order to begin, I'm only going to ask that you have a rough idea of what your character is going to be like, and we will fill up a custom character sheet as we discover the finer details of the character. I'm hoping that giving a story element to meeting the character will make the process of building a lengthy CS more fun. For the sake of expedience, I'll try to take on 3 of these at a time. As mentioned before, I will doing these first come first serve.[/USER]

k. can i go first?

Oh! Phew, this thing stopped alerting me so I feared it started before I had a chance to do stuff xD

Sure, why not. I'll take spot numba 2 then.

Oh! And uh, I'll try spot #3, unless someone else wants to go before me >.< I can wait.

Well, I meant to start tonight, but the last boss still stands despite all my effort. I'll try to have something up tomorrow around noon for everyone.

Alright! That would be sweet, it's a bonus since it starts on the beginnings of a weekend, so I can definitely work with that.

Coolio.

I won't call any spots for now; I'm flying back to Canada on the 5th and I'm not sure how long the interviews are.

Coolio.

I won't call any spots for now; I'm flying back to Canada on the 5th and I'm not sure how long the interviews are.
That makes us both. I'm hoping they will go by pretty quickly, but I'm not going to rush them either. A good RP is founded on good characters after all.

So, I'm glad that I stopped playing Hearthstone long enough to learn that the work I had been putting off was significantly more substantial than I had initially evaluated it at. I managed to finish just moments before the midnight due date. I'm pretty sure my citation for my article is wrong, but I think it looks legit enough to where a person wouldn't notice without actually checking it for accuracy. Considering the number of students he has, I think I'm safe.

Since I'm already up late, I'm just going to post before bed since I'm going to want to sleep after school.

Oh, and I wrote this like, literally while I was about to pass out, so don't be afraid to tell me if I've messed up somewhere, or it isn't well written enough. And if you have any questions or need something clarified, I'll do my best to respond timely. I just, can't stay up any longer.

FYI

i will be out of town this weekend, returning Sun evening

expect post delays/no activity from me saturday and sunday

FYI

i will be out of town this weekend, returning Sun evening

expect post delays/no activity from me saturday and sunday
In that case, would you mind giving someone else the chance to interview? I'll gladly get your's started, but I don't want people to have to wait too long for the IC launch.

In that case, would you mind giving someone else the chance to interview? I'll gladly get your's started, but I don't want people to have to wait too long for the IC launch.
thats fine. i'm posting a reply to your interview question now.

Hey, I'm interested in this if you don't mind another person?
Sure thing, but I can't help but notice that you are brand new here. This isn't going to affect my approval, but I want to know a little bit more about you. Is this your first time RPing? Are you an avid writer? What made you think to join Iwaku?

*notices your introduction as she snoops to see what other sorts of RPs you were looking at joining because she is a total stalker*, *coughs*.

Ummmm, so what name did you go by earlier? How long have you been on Iwaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.