Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Speziell

Minor
54e6ac5d312e1054656028_large.gif

"If we want something, we should go after it, no matter what."

Overview

In a split world, The Positives rule above all; people who claim that they are better than others. They live a rich lifestyle, wear fancy clothes, and treat others like the dirt beneath their feet, stepping on them.
|
But what about The Negatives?
|
Those who live in the more poverty-stricken areas, who work hard for what they want, who despise The Positives with all of their heart.
|
You might ask: What caused this horrible feud?
|
Well, the answer is simple: Extraordinary Powers.
|
Yes, The Negatives were pushed away because of their abilities. Most may call it "jealousy", which was indeed the truth. They wanted nothing to do with the "Negas" and The Negatives wanted nothing to do with the "Posis".
|
So what next?
|
The Instability: A group of Negatives with the sole goal of causing havoc for The Positives and The Equilibrium until something is done about the injustice going on.

Factions

The Positives - High class, extravagant, people. They reside in the Adder-Zone: the richer side of the city. It is rare for Positives to obtain any powers and when they do, they are referred to as a Middle. This faction is led by Leader Zealand.
The Negatives: Low class, thrifty, people. They reside in the Subtractor-Zone: the poverty-stricken side of the city. It is very common for Negatives to receive powers upon birth, ranging from mediocre to extremely powerful. This faction is currently leaderless.
The Middles: Less than a hand-full of Middles exist and they reside on the edge of the city, which many call The Lapse due to the fact that whoever comes close enough to the edge of the city, faint and lose their memory of ever being there. They have powers but are immediately thrown away as soon as they're discovered. The identity of this faction's leader is unknown.
|
The Equilibrium: The authority of the city but mainly pledge their allegiance to The Positives. They show disrespect towards Negatives but still protect the city nonetheless. This faction is led by Leader Zealand.
|
The Instability: A shadowy group of Negatives who cause trouble for Positives and The Equilibrium alike. They plan to kidnap Zealand's son, Gareth, in order to make Zealand comply with their demands. This faction is led by Krei.

Character Sheet
Name -
Age -
Gender -
Birthdate -
Zone -
Faction -
Class -
Power - (Blank if Positive)
Appearance -
Personality -
Other -

Terminology

Name - Matthew Brett
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Birthdate - 24/6
Zone - Subtractor
Faction - Instability
Class - Negative
Power - Matthew has the ability to make an aura of blue light surround his body that acts as heavy armour but as light as a feather. He his able to change the structure of it and make a limb grow to attack with it or create blades with it. It's only down side is it uses up a lot of energy so Matthew can only have it active for 30 minutes a every few hours or else he would faint
Appearance -
9ff42345c3cbd153bbb215c970be8dbc.jpg

But with clothes that fit the time period.
Personality - He's the guy who take a bullet for you but only because he knows he could survive, he is mostly a stubborn guy not listing to anyone once he's made his mind up. He will attack and possible kill anyone who either gets in his way of what he believes is just and that is currently what ever instability tells him what it.
Other -

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few errors with your submission:

1. Zone: There is the Adder-Zone, Subtractor-Zone, and The Lapse, but The Lapse is off limits for now.

2. Class: The class refers to Negatives, Positives, Middles, and The Equilibrium. Your character is in The Instability so he'd be a Negative.

3. Age: Lower the age to about 18 since there will be a time-skip.

Just a few errors with your submission:

1. Zone: There is the Adder-Zone, Subtractor-Zone, and The Lapse, but The Lapse is off limits for now.

2. Class: The class refers to Negatives, Positives, Middles, and The Equilibrium. Your character is in The Instability so he'd be a Negative.

3. Age: Lower the age to about 18 since there will be a time-skip.
okay all done

Is this still active?

Name - Alice Flake
Age - 17
Gender - Female
Birthdate - February 14th
Zone - Subtractor
Faction - Negatives
Class - Negatives/Negas

Power - Alice has the power to manipulate and create ice and snow. Within her 17 years of living she has been able to become crafty with her powers, using them to create different objects for almost any purpose and situation (i.e., making a dome/wall of ice as a forcefield/shield; wrapping some sort of weaponry in ice for more endurance and impact; etc.)

Appearance
53d4cd39866d328dec9e320dcc8b3e1d.jpg

Personality - Quiet and reserved, Alice is not the one usually seen engaging with a lot of people. She is very friendly and cares about everyone in her surroundings, but she can be really shy and cautious. It takes a bit of time to gain Alice's trust, but when it comes down to danger she will not hesitate to jump in and help out.

Other - Because of Alice's ice powers, she gets cold really easily. That's why she always wears her sweater even in warm weathers.

---------

This is my first time roleplaying again after forever. Really looking forward to this! (I hope this is still active cause it sounds really interesting)

edit: oh, didnt see the post up there. whoops. well, it was a great RP idea that seemed like it would have a great direction (:

I'm deciding to shut it down until further notice, it may still continue so don't get your hopes down. :dance:

I'm actually working on another idea I have at the moment that may be weird, but I'm seriously liking the idea. It'll be up really soon. :angel:

Ooh alrighty then, well I'm keeping that there in case. Hope to see that idea soon :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.